Let em all in....Lifting title 42 soon

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I would guess one third of the members heres ancestors arrived here illegally but there was just a paper system or nothing back then.

Mine came through Elise Island like most immigrants...those before them came when the land was open and we were nation building. 

Edited by SkisNH

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No. That’s not true. Low IQ people tend to stay rather static and rarely stray from where they were raised. Those that are willing to pull up stakes have a combination of resourcefulness, intelligence, adaptability, reading potential of the future, and willingness to take a risk. Excellent qualities in a worker. 

Wrong. They are told they get free money etc here. One only needs to look at the garbage dumps of the countries they come from-to show the intelligence level.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Here you are running your mouth again- & in the next post, saying you have no clue what's going on. Smfh...

You better push your all white town to build some low income housing projects, if you want to attract the dregs flooding across the border. Get on it Karen...! :snack:

Smfh... :flush:

Exactly. That's a good portion of who's flooding in also.

A bunch of the women have a whole flock they're bringing with em too - all will be on welfare.

HC systems are overloaded with the flood as well - and the migrants aren't paying a dime.

My “all white town” as you call it is already struggling with housing as is basically the whole country and in particular it’s an issue for seasonal workers that service the tourist industry around here. From what I see most of the local agriculture industry supplies housing for their workers. As for not knowing what is going on I’m not the one that constantly makes the claim that all of these millions “living off the government” could do these jobs or even if the number is accurate..maybe you could post some accurate numbers and demographics.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Wrong. They are told they get free money etc here. One only needs to look at the garbage dumps of the countries they come from-to show the intelligence level.

Once again the scared whitey dumbfuck speaks…you have no idea why these countries they come from are so fucked up…read a book and learn something.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My “all white town” as you call it is already struggling with housing as is basically the whole country and in particular it’s an issue for seasonal workers that service the tourist industry around here. From what I see most of the local agriculture industry supplies housing for their workers. As for not knowing what is going on I’m not the one that constantly makes the claim that all of these millions “living off the government” could do these jobs or even if the number is accurate..maybe you could post some accurate numbers and demographics.

Well if you want to fill all the help wanted signs around - better get some projects built in town. 

I think we (govt) should figure that out - before we let millions flood in. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Once again the scared whitey dumbfuck speaks…you have no idea why these countries they come from are so fucked up…read a book and learn something.

Ive met a bunch off the forums in multiple areas of the state. You have met zero. Don't talk to me about being scared you coward. 

• Like 1

This is probably representative of the riff raff freely pouring into our country... it's an absolute crime Biden has to go. We had the securest borders under Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-mother-4-among-victims-110922426.html

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Ive met a bunch off the forums in multiple areas of the state. You have met zero. Don't talk to me about being scared you coward. 

How many of them were black, Hispanic or Muslims…goddamn you’re a simpleton.🤣 

I’ll meet anybody here at anytime….just because I didn’t go out of my way and waste a day of my time to fight JT doesn’t mean a damn thing and I only mention it because I know you were going to!🤣🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This is probably representative of the riff raff freely pouring into our country... it's an absolute crime Biden has to go. We had the securest borders under Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-mother-4-among-victims-110922426.html

Send em to live with snacks. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How many of them were black, Hispanic or Muslims…goddamn you’re a simpleton.🤣

A bunch I had no idea until I met them. Seems like there was a black at one of the parties. 

And I've been with black & Latino chics before you fuckin idiot. Hot AF too. Could have had an Asian too ...but I wasn't single then. 

Muslims ...fuck them, don't want to be around em. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One more thing…I don’t want a bunch of dregs and scumbags here but A) this country needs labor and B) not all of them are dregs and scumbags.

You just said you don't know how many welfare could be working - but now back to this eh. 

Idiot...

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One more thing…I don’t want a bunch of dregs and scumbags here but A) this country needs labor and B) not all of them are dregs and scumbags.

But what about the dregs, rapists etc. Just let em all in eh, you fuckin liberal dummy. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Crime stats show whites are least in crime - by far.

White america created quite a mess. All remnants of slavery. Chickens come home to roost. Malcom X nailed it. Neither GOP’ers or liberals want to fix it. 

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Crime stats show whites are least in crime - by far.

It is quite astonishing that Blacks only represent 12.4% of America's total population, yet commit crime at a very disproportionate rate compared to whites.  Stats are stats, it is what it is.

I'm retiring in a lily white neighborhood thankfully and purposefully:lol:.... but I still like Steve Harvey he seems like a great guy

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You just said you don't know how many welfare could be working - but now back to this eh. 

Idiot...

No you fucking rock head what I said is that despite the claim that there are millions of able bodied people “living off the government” none of you can give me the numbers.

But what about the dregs, rapists etc. Just let em all in eh, you fuckin liberal dummy. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I swear to Christ you are fucking  half illiterate.

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Send em to live with snacks. 

A bunch I had no idea until I met them. Seems like there was a black at one of the parties. 

And I've been with black & Latino chics before you fuckin idiot. Hot AF too. Could have had an Asian too ...but I wasn't single then. 

Muslims ...fuck them, don't want to be around em. 

So you met a bunch of Hispanics and “a black” from these forums….weird but don’t see a lot of Hispanics riding sleds. 🤷🏻

Just heard on the news they  stopped a convicted murderer from Honduras crossing our border.... I wonder how many of them are getting in...... should provide for a great Workforce...:flush::guzzle:

• Like 1