Let em all in....Lifting title 42 soon

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

White america created quite a mess. All remnants of slavery. Chickens come home to roost. Malcom X nailed it. Neither GOP’ers or liberals want to fix it. 

Not a mess at all if it's handled right. 

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It is quite astonishing that Blacks only represent 12.4% of America's total population, yet commit crime at a very disproportionate rate compared to whites.  Stats are stats, it is what it is.

I'm retiring in a lily white neighborhood thankfully and purposefully:lol:.... but I still like Steve Harvey he seems like a great guy

I like decent blacks just fine. Black golf league I see on Fridays in summer, all look & act like great guys. I'd drink beers with em no prob.

Just too many bad ones mixed in, too be around a bunch of em usually. Like you say...stats don't lie. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you met a bunch of Hispanics and “a black” from these forums….weird but don’t see a lot of Hispanics riding sleds. 🤷🏻

Quit your blubbering ffs. I didn't ask the forum members for their race beforehand. Why you so chickenshit to meet anybody btw? I sat next to sledsolutions at a wedding event with pre made seating arrangements at dinner tables.  We didn't get along online at Hcs originally. He turned out to be a great guy. Don't be such a pussy ffs...

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Not a mess at all if it's handled right. 

I like decent blacks just fine. Black golf league I see on Fridays in summer, all look & act like great guys. I'd drink beers with em no prob.

Just too many bad ones mixed in, too be around a bunch of em usually. Like you say...stats don't lie. 

Quit your blubbering ffs. I didn't ask the forum members for their race beforehand. Why you so chickenshit to meet anybody btw? I sat next to sledsolutions at a wedding event with pre made seating arrangements at dinner tables.  We didn't get along online at Hcs originally. He turned out to be a great guy. Don't be such a pussy ffs...

First of all you missed the point yet again and second I’m not afraid  to meet anybody you broken record.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

That graph represents transfer payments....look at the graph and you will find your labor problem.

Social Security benefits are transfer payments…your chart is general and doesn’t prove anything.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all you missed the point yet again and second I’m not afraid  to meet anybody you broken record.

Yet you would be a fool to.

Anyone who wants to fight over shit said on a website is obviously not mentally stable.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Social Security benefits are transfer payments…your chart is general and doesn’t prove anything.

You didn't see the meteoric rise?....please don't be as dumb as others have accused you of being.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You always bring up the Muslims. Would you be ok if your daughter married a Muslim & converted to islam?

The bastid Trump for giving us Biden. 

It's as if Biden is intentionally destroying our lives. 

Worst part is...............he's getting away with it. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The bastid Trump for giving us Biden. 

It's as if Biden is intentionally destroying our lives. 

Worst part is...............he's getting away with it. 

The China virus was why. And then the Donald handled it poorly imo.

But yes it sure seems like Brandon is intentionally sabotaging the country.

22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The China virus was why. And then the Donald handled it poorly imo.

But yes it sure seems like Brandon is intentionally sabotaging the country.

True....before Covid the dems basically admitted that Trump was unbeatable.  The economy was great, the boarder was under control and the peace deals were rolling  out in the middle east.

The good old days.

• Thanks 1

Moderate Democrats Sound Alarm as Biden Repeals Title 42 amid Border Crisis

•  
2be40b144848df4d466b771b830f751b

Several Democratic senators have voiced opposition to the Biden administration’s repeal of the Title 42 policy, which allowed border agents to immediately expel illegal border crossers.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention publicly announced the repeal of Title 42 on Friday. The order, originally introduced by the Trump administration to slow the spread of Covid, was rescinded “after considering current public health conditions and an increased availability of tools to fight COVID-19,” the CDC said in a statement.

Senator Joe Manchin (D., W.Va.) called the decision “frightening” in a statement on Friday.

“We are already facing an unprecedented increase in migrants this year, and that will only get worse if the Administration ends the Title 42 policy. We are nowhere near prepared to deal with that influx,” Manchin said in a statement. “Until we have comprehensive, bipartisan immigration reform that commits to securing our borders and providing a pathway to citizenship for qualified immigrants, Title 42 must stay in place.”

The implementation of the repeal will be delayed until May 23. However, Senator Maggie Hassan (D., N.H.) warned that the Biden administration “does not appear to be ready” for a potential influx of migrants once the repeal goes into effect.

“Ending Title 42 prematurely will likely lead to a migrant surge that the administration does not appear to be ready for,” Hassan said in a Twitter post. “I’ll keep pushing the administration to strengthen border security & look forward to hearing directly from border agents during my upcoming trip to the border.”

Arizona senators Kyrsten Sinema and Mark Kelly, both Democrats, also criticized the repeal of Title 42 on Friday.

Kelly said that the repeal “is the wrong decision,” in a statement to Fox News. “It’s unacceptable to end Title 42 without a plan and coordination in place to ensure a secure, orderly, and humane process at the border.”

“Prematurely ending Title 42 without a comprehensive, workable plan would put at risk the health and safety of Arizona communities,” Sinema said in her own statement. “Today’s decision to announce an end to Title 42…shows a lack of understanding about the crisis at our border.”

Both senators wrote to President Biden in a letter on March 24 saying they “have not yet seen evidence that DHS has developed and implemented a sufficient plan to maintain a humane and orderly process in the event of an end to Title 42.”

Senator Mark Warner (D., Va.) previously voiced concerns over the repeal in comments to CNN on Wednesday.

“I would be very reluctant for the administration to end this Trump policy until we had a real plan in place. I think we are a generous country, but we have to be a country of rule of law,” Warner said.

A record 2 million illegal immigrants crossed the border during Biden’s first year in office and the surge is expected to intensify after Title 42 is repealed.

33 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Moderate Democrats Sound Alarm as Biden Repeals Title 42 amid Border Crisis

•  
2be40b144848df4d466b771b830f751b

Several Democratic senators have voiced opposition to the Biden administration’s repeal of the Title 42 policy, which allowed border agents to immediately expel illegal border crossers.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention publicly announced the repeal of Title 42 on Friday. The order, originally introduced by the Trump administration to slow the spread of Covid, was rescinded “after considering current public health conditions and an increased availability of tools to fight COVID-19,” the CDC said in a statement.

Senator Joe Manchin (D., W.Va.) called the decision “frightening” in a statement on Friday.

“We are already facing an unprecedented increase in migrants this year, and that will only get worse if the Administration ends the Title 42 policy. We are nowhere near prepared to deal with that influx,” Manchin said in a statement. “Until we have comprehensive, bipartisan immigration reform that commits to securing our borders and providing a pathway to citizenship for qualified immigrants, Title 42 must stay in place.”

The implementation of the repeal will be delayed until May 23. However, Senator Maggie Hassan (D., N.H.) warned that the Biden administration “does not appear to be ready” for a potential influx of migrants once the repeal goes into effect.

“Ending Title 42 prematurely will likely lead to a migrant surge that the administration does not appear to be ready for,” Hassan said in a Twitter post. “I’ll keep pushing the administration to strengthen border security & look forward to hearing directly from border agents during my upcoming trip to the border.”

Arizona senators Kyrsten Sinema and Mark Kelly, both Democrats, also criticized the repeal of Title 42 on Friday.

Kelly said that the repeal “is the wrong decision,” in a statement to Fox News. “It’s unacceptable to end Title 42 without a plan and coordination in place to ensure a secure, orderly, and humane process at the border.”

“Prematurely ending Title 42 without a comprehensive, workable plan would put at risk the health and safety of Arizona communities,” Sinema said in her own statement. “Today’s decision to announce an end to Title 42…shows a lack of understanding about the crisis at our border.”

Both senators wrote to President Biden in a letter on March 24 saying they “have not yet seen evidence that DHS has developed and implemented a sufficient plan to maintain a humane and orderly process in the event of an end to Title 42.”

Senator Mark Warner (D., Va.) previously voiced concerns over the repeal in comments to CNN on Wednesday.

“I would be very reluctant for the administration to end this Trump policy until we had a real plan in place. I think we are a generous country, but we have to be a country of rule of law,” Warner said.

A record 2 million illegal immigrants crossed the border during Biden’s first year in office and the surge is expected to intensify after Title 42 is repealed.

Manchin's a decent guy who has some brains..

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Newest estimate is 500k a month coming across our S border... :flush:

Just insane really, don't think they will ever get a grasp on this and don't think they even care.

A U.S. Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a small boat rowing

towards Texas.  The Captain gets on the megaphone and shouts, "Ahoy,

small craft. Where are you headed?"

One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "Gringo,

we are invading the United States of America to reclaim the territory

taken by the USA during the 1800s."

The entire crew on the destroyer doubles over in laughter. The Captain

finally catches his breath, gets back on the megaphone and asks,

"So, just the four of you?"

The same Mexican stands up again and shouts,

"No señor, we are just the last four.  Thanks to your President Biden....

the other 21 million are already there."

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:
A U.S. Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a small boat rowing

towards Texas.  The Captain gets on the megaphone and shouts, "Ahoy,

small craft. Where are you headed?"

One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "Gringo,

we are invading the United States of America to reclaim the territory

taken by the USA during the 1800s."

The entire crew on the destroyer doubles over in laughter. The Captain

finally catches his breath, gets back on the megaphone and asks,

"So, just the four of you?"

The same Mexican stands up again and shouts,

"No señor, we are just the last four.  Thanks to your President Biden....

the other 21 million are already there."

Hey that's what the Israelis did, why can't the Mexicans do it?