January 6th White House Logs Show 7-Hour Gap

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

He sent one of his "Bag men" to get it!!

:lol:

Of course!  
Can you see Trump at the gas n go picking up a burner? 

Is that all dude…..man, you look familiar.  :joint:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

yeah and from day one you’ve been full of shit.  STFU Karen.

The fat lady has not sung yet, clerk/receptionist Mark. 

How much didja' make taday, Warren Buffet!!!! LMMFAO!! 

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Gay men who gobble wieners like Poo550 does should be called  Darrens. :lmao:

Faggots like you who post pics of their dicks, can probably beat me up. Where are you located? Do you want to fight?

You're not a pussy, are you???

Do you have a vagina? You do, don't you? 

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

Fake news - he's done the same thing to a lot of other people and didn't realize the guy was disabled.  He's not going to jail any more than Hillary is for planning the Russia Collusion hoax.

I'm guessing you still believe Trump called neo-nazis "fine people", as well.  Apparently, Uncle Joe still believes it, because he brought it up when he was in Europe.

We can't trust anything the mainstream media says, and these stories are proof.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Like p51 said....Fake News..... he uses those hand gestures many times.

OK, what about him making fun of Carly Fiorina, and Heidi Cruz' looks?

What about him saying that women who seek abortions should be prosecuted?

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Faggots like you who post pics of their dicks, can probably beat me up. Where are you located? Do you want to fight?

:cop:

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen you old, decrepit knob gobbler, I'd squash you like a bug and then flick you like the booger you are. :bigfinger:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Listen you old, decrepit knob gobbler, I'd squash you like a bug and then flick you like the booger you are. :bigfinger:

Where are you located? What state, town?

I'm near Manchester, NH. 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Rudy's computer/cell phones are gonna have the info. 

People don't realize that Trump didn't have to do it himself, all he had to do was be aware of it, and he could be found guilty. 

I sure can't wait 'til his big head is in hand-cuffs. 

It will teach him to make fun of a DISABLED guy on national television.  

Charles Manson didn’t kill anyone but served a life sentence.

Trump should be jailed.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump should be jailed.

I'm not holding my breath, but I sure hope it happens.......SOMEDAY!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump should be jailed.

I made numerous dollar bills for at least two of Trump's years, and one of Biden's.

You would think that I would like Trump 'cause I made money during his years................BUT I DON'T!!! 

I think he's a fukkin punk!! I think Biden sucks too!!

God, what happened to this country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm just prayin' Putin doesn't go nuclear. 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

When have I been wrong, you dirty little knicker????  

Edited by Guest

Regarding 1/6.. Trump requested thousands of National Guard troops which Pelosi refused. Always a couple of bad actors in a massive crowd. I believe in time it will be proven that these instigators were plants. It is a fact that sources like the Journal Sentinel are lying liberal mouth pieces. A little effort by libs to research sources before using them would be refreshing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If your boy Trumpy, ever gets indicted, I'm coming down to the docks and yelling at you from the railing, and you better not even THINK about punching me, Will Smith look-a-like!!

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If your boy Trumpy, ever gets indicted, I'm coming down to the docks and yelling at you from the railing, and you better not even THINK about punching me, Willie Smith look-a-like!!

What the hell did Trump do to you 550 why the hell are so many people pissed off at the guy? Ya so what he was loud and he tells you exactly what is one his mind. 550 your alot like the guy you don't take shit from anyone am I right?? You would stick up for your family and friends just like Trump would.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says DC is a fucking swamp and we need to clean house.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What the hell did Trump do to you 550 why the hell are so many people pissed off at the guy? Ya so what he was loud and he tells you exactly what is one his mind. 550 your alot like the guy you don't take shit from anyone am I right?? You would stick up for your family and friends just like Trump would.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says DC is a fucking swamp and we need to clean house.  

Trump had the idea but didn't drain the swamp, just filled it with more swamp creatures. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ok, I'll try to give you my take on this: I actually VOTED for Trump in 2020!!

I had not voted for about 25-30 Years!! The only reason I voted for him was out of personal GREED. I made some money in one or two of his years. 

I think he lost because of the way he handled the COVID 19 Pandemic.

People were getting stacked in 53' trailers in the back of hospitals, and he's talking like it was a regular flu or something. Totally un-presidential.

He also bullshit everyone about the border wall. He said Mexico would pay for it, and Mexico told him to go fuck himself. Vicente Fox told him that. The border is 1987 miles long, and in FOUR years Trump only built 330 miles of wall. He ended up taking the 5 billion from the defense budget.  Total bullshit. 

He made fun of two woman's looks. Think about it for one minute, does that even remotely sound like a president, to you? I think not.

He stated that women that seek abortion, should be prosecuted. Roe V Wade is decided law, 1973. While the entire question of abortion is a gut-wrenching subject on either side, it has to be decided in favor of the woman seeking it. 

Trump also blocked off the roadway next to the White House, and walked across the street, and waved a bible in front of the church. Our country is founded on the principle of, " SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE ".  Trump again showed his lack of Constitutional Greatness.  Major fail.

Trump has an exaggerated EGO. Ya' can't blame him in a sense. He's a WASP, 6'2', father was a millionaire, went to military school, then Wharton School of Business, ( Penn State ). My oldest sister thinks he's good-looking, so we'll give him that. 

He himself is a BILLIONAIRE, and has five reasonably good-looking kids. 

His life has been a life of glory, fame, and some beautiful women. 

Unfortunately, his EGO does not allow him to be like one of us. His mind does not go there. He thinks he is better than all of us. 

He really was not equipped to handle the office of President. There is NOTHING in his background that would have prepared him for that office. He was never in combat service and saw his buddies dead in a ditch next to him. He never crawled through a rice paddy, waiting for a VC to send a bullet into his head, at any moment.

He never walked up to a house where a barricaded subject said he was gonna shoot the first cop that he saw. 

He never knew the guts and glory of a mighty high-speed pursuit on the New York Thruway at 120 miles an hour. 

He never went into a bar at 130 AM and had to take out a drunk, tough construction worker who was tearing the place apart. 

No, Joe Biden and Donald Trump are two professional bullshitters, who would piss their pants if they had to go into someone's house at 230 am, and take out a body-builder who was piss-pounding his wife's head against the refrigerator. 

Donny Boy would have been on the New York State Police and Biden would have been on the Delaware State Police, if they were half as tough, as they think they are. 

Talk is cheap when you're wearing a nice suit, and you know no one's gonna slam a fist into your face. 

Both of them are pieces of shit, bullshit-slinging bastids. Unfortunately for us, in a " perfect political storm ", they got into the White House, and now we're paying the price.

Yes, DC is a rat-hole. It is incumbent on us from this day forward to take EVERY election as serious as possible, because it is!!  The best way to judge a candidate is not by their promises, but by their PAST!!! Their history is the most valid indication of who they are. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had not voted for about 25-30 Years!! 

Claims to be a political thinker...and doesn't vote.  Claims to have a high tnw and doesn't own a house...or hell anything or anyone.  Perhaps once instead of claiming you should actually show you are worth a shit.  Start by paying Ben.  You are the laughing stock of this forum, just look at this thread alone.  

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had not voted for about 25-30 Years!! The only reason I voted for him was out of personal GREED. I made some money in one or two of his years. 

I think he lost because of the way he handled the COVID 19 Pandemic.

People were getting stacked in 53' trailers in the back of hospitals, and he's talking like it was a regular flu or something. Totally un-presidential.

He also bullshit everyone about the border wall. He said Mexico would pay for it, and Mexico told him to go fuck himself. Vicente Fox told him that. The border is 1987 miles long, and in FOUR years Trump only built 330 miles of wall. He ended up taking the 5 billion from the defense budget.  Total bullshit. 

He made fun of two woman's looks. Think about it for one minute, does that even remotely sound like a president, to you? I think not.

He stated that women that seek abortion, should be prosecuted. Roe V Wade is decided law, 1973. While the entire question of abortion is a gut-wrenching subject on either side, it has to be decided in favor of the woman seeking it. 

Trump also blocked off the roadway next to the White House, and walked across the street, and waved a bible in front of the church. Our country is founded on the principle of, " SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE ".  Trump again showed his lack of Constitutional Greatness.  Major fail.

Trump has an exaggerated EGO. Ya' can't blame him in a sense. He's a WASP, 6'2', father was a millionaire, went to military school, then Wharton School of Business, ( Penn State ). My oldest sister thinks he's good-looking, so we'll give him that. 

He himself is a BILLIONAIRE, and has five reasonably good-looking kids. 

His life has been a life of glory, fame, and some beautiful women. 

Unfortunately, his EGO does not allow him to be like one of us. His mind does not go there. He thinks he is better than all of us. 

He really was not equipped to handle the office of President. There is NOTHING in his background that would have prepared him for that office. He was never in combat service and saw his buddies dead in a ditch next to him. He never crawled through a rice paddy, waiting for a VC to send a bullet into his head, at any moment.

He never walked up to a house where a barricaded subject said he was gonna shoot the first cop that he saw. 

He never knew the guts and glory of a mighty high-speed pursuit on the New York Thruway at 120 miles an hour. 

He never went into a bar at 130 AM and had to take out a drunk, tough construction worker who was tearing the place apart. 

No, Joe Biden and Donald Trump are two professional bullshitters, who would piss their pants if they had to go into someone's house at 230 am, and take out a body-builder who was piss-pounding his wife's head against the refrigerator. 

Donny Boy would have been on the New York State Police and Biden would have been on the Delaware State Police, if they were half as tough, as they think they are. 

Talk is cheap when you're wearing a nice suit, and you know no one's gonna slam a fist into your face. 

Both of them are pieces of shit, bullshit-slinging bastids. Unfortunately for us, in a " perfect political storm ", they got into the White House, and now we're paying the price.

Yes, DC is a rat-hole. It is incumbent on us from this day forward to take EVERY election as serious as possible, because it is!!  The best way to judge a candidate is not by their promises, but by their PAST!!! Their history is the most valid indication of who they are. 

Now go and give an honest effort and look at the other side of your post. 550 I have a hard time understanding why your so mad. From what I see you have your own land first impression is your a hard worker you enjoy the outdoors. 550 you have life by the balls, take an honest look at both sides of the coin. 

There something about you I see a good man in you.:bc:

The rest of you homos Fuck off!! :finger:   

:lol2:

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Now go and give an honest effort and look at the other side of your post. 550 I have a hard time understanding why your so mad. From what I see you have your own land first impression is your a hard worker you enjoy the outdoors. 550 you have life by the balls, take an honest look at both sides of the coin. 

OK, the reason I am mad at Trump is two things:

First is, we got stuck with Biden because of Trump!! YES, Trump was an INCUMBENT PRESIDENT and he lost to a celler-dweller, career political hack!!

Something made America hate him. What was it? I believe it was much of what I mentioned above. Did you see the Trump/Biden debate? Trump acted like a total punk asshole. I'm willing to bet he lost a few million votes ion the debates alone.

Secondly,  whether any of his fans see it that way or not, the Jan 6 was a PLANNED, ORCHESTRATED INSURRECTION OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. 

There is an argument to be made that under different circumstances, the police could have opened fire on the CRIMINAL RIOTOUS INSURRECTIONISTS. 

This made me really hate Trump, 'cause it really showed his colors. He didn't try to overthrow the government for you and me, he tried to overthrow the government because he thought he had enough backing, and he wanted to AVENGE HIS LOSS, at any cost. Remember this is Donald John Trump, BILLIONAIRE, alpha male. How could he possibly be a LOSER AT AGE 74, for the first time in his life!!  LOSER!!!  His father brought him up, to NEVER LOSE!!! This is why he went to such great lengths to avenge the loss, and SAVE FACE. 

I'm all for a Republican or Democrat getting in, if they are good people. 

I just want to see Biden/Harris and Trump out of our faces ASAP and forever.

We should have a secure border, a good economy, and NUMEROUS sources of energy, for energy security. 

What have we had, nothing but daily controversy with Trump for four years, and now this shit bag Biden with his smarmy smirk for another year. 

I honestly hope we make it three more years with Biden. 

Remember what Obama said: " Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up ".   

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Badger** said:

Sweet talk him all you want, he ain't buying your land. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Sweet talk him all you want, he ain't buying your land. :lol:

I have gotten to the point you will never change anyone's mind when it come to politics. 

Has anyone ever had successes?  

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have gotten to the point you will never change anyone's mind when it come to politics. 

Has anyone ever had successes?  

:whistle: - - :stirthepot:

Someone was able to change 81+ million peoples minds......... 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump should be jailed.

How do you feel about Hillary,  Bill and Joe? Should they be jailed?

Simple yes or no will suffice.