Booster shots yay or nay

Dieseltech

25 minutes ago, irv said:

The vaccines, especially in those that have gotten the booster, seem to be working miracles. :news:

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

IRV I know Math was a subject you failed at over and over again but let me try to explain how this works.

7% of population is not vaccinated 

62 vaccinated in ICU 7% of that is 4.4 people yet there is 35 unvaccinated in ICU = 8 times the chance of going to ICU 

Compare that to vaccinated what have little chance of going to ICU

You should stop posting stuff that makes you look uneducated,  is your facebook still full of this nonsense 

THE VACCINE HAS WORKED WONDERS

Another great day, yet still no numbers in the fully unvaccinated cases in Ontario? Again, I wonder why they don't want anyone to know that number? :news:

9 to 1 the difference with those in the hospital fully vaccinated compared to those who aren't. The boosted numbers are even worse. 

https://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/154708

image.thumb.png.4c135b60ad1873f3e43c8650671affdb.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV I know Math was a subject you failed at over and over again but let me try to explain how this works.

7% of population is not vaccinated 

62 vaccinated in ICU 7% of that is 4.4 people yet there is 35 unvaccinated in ICU = 8 times the chance of going to ICU 

Compare that to vaccinated what have little chance of going to ICU

You should stop posting stuff that makes you look uneducated,  is your facebook still full of this nonsense 

THE VACCINE HAS WORKED WONDERS

The numbers in icu  vax vs unvaxxed etc are bullshit fail.  The only stat that matters are deaths, ie excess.

Get your calculator out and try to explain this?

This is what you are ignoring and allowing to happen to our kids due to your total ignorance.

image.thumb.png.07db74b97ffe39b76043ef350c338431.png

Edited by ArcticCrusher

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The numbers in icu  vax vs unvaxxed etc are bullshit fail.  The only stat that matters are deaths, ie excess.

Get your calculator out and try to explain this?

This is what you are ignoring and allowing to happen to our kids due to your total ignorance.

image.thumb.png.07db74b97ffe39b76043ef350c338431.png

300 teens died in 9 months?  must be a serious virus :dunno: 

Anyway I call bullshit on your meme, the entire thing is made up by Golden PuP

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How many teens died of covid?  These are not covid deaths, but excess.  Try to stay focused.

Goldenpup always posts his sources, but this ain't his, it's from the UK.

Nothing to say huh, great vax, same on you fail.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

cooovvvidd5.jpg

2 hours ago, Dieseltech said:

Monkeypox now?

Covid is dying out so onto the next fear mongering agenda. I'm quite surprised, but maybe it hasn't been hot enough yet, that the climate Crisis hasn't taken a hold yet. You do know we're all going to die in 8-12 yrs if we don't act now, don't you! 

climmm.jpg

47 minutes ago, irv said:

Covid is dying out so onto the next fear mongering agenda. I'm quite surprised, but maybe it hasn't been hot enough yet, that the climate Crisis hasn't taken a hold yet. You do know we're all going to die in 8-12 yrs if we don't act now, don't you! 

climmm.jpg

Covid has not died out, your chances of be coming real sick are higher than most.

When people die by the millions it isn`t fear mongering - :dunno: 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Covid has not died out, your chances of be coming real sick are higher than most.

2.8 million people died of the flu in 2018, in 2020 a miracle happened, zero flu deaths, but wait we got 2.9 million covid deaths.  Do the math moron.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

2.8 million people died of the flu in 2018, in 2020 a miracle happened, zero flu deaths, but wait we got 2.9 million covid deaths.  Do the math moron.

I would love to see where you got these numbers from maybe Golden Pup

6.5 million have died

AC in Ontario we don't have 1000's dying of the FLU over years nevermind having that in a week - do the math 

At what point in history have you seen 50% of an old age home resident dy with 32 days?

Your ignorance on the subject is very distrubing - I won't expect an answer to my question

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

But here I thought the vaccines were working miracles? 3 yrs into this and you still think we are going to hit herd immunity, Trail? 

Again, if these vaccines are so stupendous, why haven't you got your booster yet? Have some hesitation now?  :news:

image.thumb.png.11d5dbe93d19fc01dac8a76765671565.png

3 minutes ago, irv said:

But here I thought the vaccines were working miracles? 3 yrs into this and you still think we are going to hit herd immunity, Trail? 

Again, if these vaccines are so stupendous, why haven't you got your booster yet? Have some hesitation now?  :news:

image.thumb.png.11d5dbe93d19fc01dac8a76765671565.png

okay so Doug Ford lied to you, locked you down for almost 2 years and closed businesses down what are you going to do about it June 2nd?  

Its kind of funny because I already know your answer 

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a case going through the courts between A whistleblower (Brook) and Pfizer.  She has made serious allegations of fraud and misrepresentation against Pfizer.  Her lawyer (BarnsLaw) gives an update on the case progress.  Pfizer's is not even challenging the claims, instead going with the defense it does not matter what the truth is since the government was in on it and is asking for dismissal.  I kid you not.  Trust the experts.  

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is a case going through the courts between A whistleblower (Brook) and Pfizer.  She has made serious allegations of fraud and misrepresentation against Pfizer.  Her lawyer (BarnsLaw) gives an update on the case progress.  Pfizer's is not even challenging the claims, instead going with the defense it does not matter what the truth is since the government was in on it and is asking for dismissal.  I kid you not.  Trust the experts.  

Hmm, imagine that. :news:

sheepp2.jpg

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Hmm, imagine that. :news:

sheepp2.jpg

The issues is people like you can not distinguish between Questioning and Denial.

Denial is not questioning or looking for answers, it is simply a statement of refusal to believe or understand.

You are an exact example of this, you don't question you constantly deny all information.  

:lol:

Toronto’s top doctor tests positive for COVID-19.

Yeah, because the first 3 worked so well. Where do they get these idiots from? I mean, just look at her. If she was any higher on her horse, her head would be touching Mars.

“I feel relatively well & owe that to keeping up to date with my COVID-19 vaccines,” de Villa tweeted. “If you haven’t already, get your next eligible dose to protect you, your [loved] ones & community.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/8922000/toronto-medical-officer-health-eileen-de-villa-positive-covid/ 

Edited by irv

5 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:

Toronto’s top doctor tests positive for COVID-19.

Yeah, because the first 3 worked so well. Where do they get these idiots from? I mean, just look at her. If she was any higher on her horse, her head would be touching Mars.

“I feel relatively well & owe that to keeping up to date with my COVID-19 vaccines,” de Villa tweeted. “If you haven’t already, get your next eligible dose to protect you, your [loved] ones & community.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/8922000/toronto-medical-officer-health-eileen-de-villa-positive-covid/ 

This is BC, where 54% of the population is boosted, yet deaths account for 74% of all cases.  Vaxxed account for 91% of overall deaths.  Can we stop kidding ourselves?

FVA26gHUsAAcYqM.thumb.jpg.34850f1df92d8294d554792b4628aa19.jpg

Gee, who seen this coming???? :news:

Apply now, Trail. Maybe you can be the first in line and have your pic taken with your idol Trudeau.

COVID-19: Canada to update its ‘fully-vaccinated’ definition.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8919947/covid-canada-update-fully-vaccinated-definition/ 

Edited by irv