Booster shots yay or nay

Dieseltech

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

of course it is all fake, Justin Trudeau is a mastermind and has managed to control all Medical and Scientific professionals and media releases worldwide.   

Awesome the power you claim Trudeau has on the world we as Canadians are so lucky to have someone with that much world control.

:lmao: 

Trudeau is the one being manipulated by the elites.  You know the ones who more than doubled their net worth in the past 2 years while the working class suffered.  Go back to your union training, you were smarter then.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau is the one being manipulated by the elites.  You know the ones who more than doubled their net worth in the past 2 years while the working class suffered.  Go back to your union training, you were smarter then.

oh but he is controlling DOUG FORD? or is that someone else too - Doug has the toughest plan to combat covid.  why is he so much different than all the others?   HOw are you going to vote for him in 2 months?  pretty fucked up AC better get the help you need

laughable AC just laughable

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

of course it is all fake, Justin Trudeau is a mastermind and has managed to control all Medical and Scientific professionals and media releases worldwide.   

Awesome the power you claim Trudeau has on the world we as Canadians are so lucky to have someone with that much world control.

:lmao: 

You need to get out of your moms basement steve.  YOU are the one that is alone

Just now, Renegade X said:

You need to get out of your moms basement steve.  YOU are the one that is alone

HOT climates do not have cold virus like cold climates do, they do not have influenza like we do...They do not have the deaths we do...

FAKE OR REAL :dunno:  I will let you tell the class.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How can this be.

Hey dummy we don't have masks in schools :dunno: 

only an uneducated person would believe stats of 93% as valid when you remove masks at the end of a contagious wave :lol:  Then claim that there was an average of 3000 day in cases :lol:  

Look at their own graph and it shows today the cases are higher than when they introduced the mandate in the first place 

AC get help and try some research 

Only a moron would cite random twitter posts as facts.  Every single time you try to post a specific fact that isn't some absurd reference it has been less than 60 seconds of searching to disprove it....yet you continue to try.  You are the single most mentally challenged person that has posted on this forum and that says a lot.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Only a moron would cite random twitter posts as facts.  Every single time you try to post a specific fact that isn't some absurd reference it has been less than 60 seconds of searching to disprove it....yet you continue to try.  You are the single most mentally challenged person that has posted on this forum and that says a lot.

Andy Lee random?:lol:

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Andy Lee random twitter.  Fucking moron

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

How's its working out for you.

Andy is a real journalist, you dumb fuck.:lol:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

You forgot the quotes around "real".  Such a great journalist he is published on Twitter.  Wow, you are slow.

ANDY is banned forever from Twitter for spewing false actuation - These are her clowns posting on her coat tails.

She is real but isn't a Journalist in any way shape or form

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

ANDY is banned forever from Twitter for spewing false actuation - These are her clowns posting on her coat tails.

She is real but isn't a Journalist in any way shape or form

Lol.  Even better.  Lloyd's hero.  Rofl.

8 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

2 doses here. Not planning on booster. But, I provide home care to my mom, and so far no positive tests or symptoms in my house or my parents.  

I provided home care for my Mom in her last 3 years so know and admire what you're doing. I thank my lucky stars she passed at a ripe old age of 94 just before the Pandemic started, would have been an absolute nightmare as she required multiple visit's to hospital weekly.

Stay strong, it can be tough

• Like 3