Will Smith, what a DB.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣

8040C968-CF4D-49C7-A5D8-735C07371E13.thumb.jpeg.c2e0c03c0c1bcf0815782994a383ea97.jpeg

I was thinking the same thing.  :lol:

Funny how you can go out of your way to physically assault someone and that’s fine.  Don’t you dare say mean words on the internet or have a different opinion  though.  That will get you canceled!!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

I was thinking the same thing.  :lol:

Funny how you can go out of your way to physically assault someone and that’s fine.  Don’t you dare say mean words on the internet or have a different opinion  though.  That will get you canceled!!  

It would’ve been cool if it was comedian joe Rogan that he swung on. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The Oscars have been losing viewership over the years, I wonder if it was all a setup?

11-19-ftlithium__03.jpg

The last time watched the Oscars Jack Nicholson was sitting in the audience. This Will Smith thing is all over the web. I'm surprised that he hasn't been charged. Probably because Rock ain't a bitch. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think Joes getting an invite to any Hollywood functions anytime soon. 

Mar 28, 2022 12:17pm PT

Oscars Launch Formal Review of Will Smith After Chris Rock Slap

By Brent Lang

Plus Icon

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Will Smith Oscars
Christopher Polk for Variety

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has launched a formal review following Will Smith’s assault on Chris Rock at Sunday’s Oscars ceremony. The organization behind the annual film awards show initially said it condemned violence without mentioning Smith by name, but now it is making its displeasure over the incident more explicit.

“The Academy condemns the actions of Mr. Smith at last night’s show,” a spokesperson for the organization said. “We have officially started a formal review around the incident and will explore further action and consequences in accordance with our Bylaws, Standards of Conduct and California law.”

It appears that Smith may face some type of disciplinary action or sanction, though it’s unlikely he will be made to forfeit his prize. In its official standards of conduct, the Academy states it is “categorically opposed to any form of abuse.”

The Academy’s full Board of Governors will meet Wednesday night and is expected to discuss the incident, the Hollywood Reporter confirmed.

Smith, who was named best actor for his portrayal of Richard Williams, the father of tennis greats Venus and Serena Williams, in “King Richard,” had his big night marred by his outburst. After Chris Rock made a joke about Jada Pinkett Smith’s close cropped haircut, referencing “G.I. Jane,” Smith charged the stage and slapped Rock. He then screamed at Rock to “leave my wife’s name out of your fucking mouth.” Pinkett Smith has said her hair loss results from alopecia.

Smith was named best actor later in the evening. He used his time at the podium to apologize to the Academy and to his fellow nominees — though he did not mention Rock.

“Love will make you do crazy things,” he said, adding, “To do what we do, you got to be able to take abuse. You got to be able to have people talk crazy about you. In this business you got to be able to have people disrespecting you. And you got to smile, you got to pretend like that’s OK.”

On Monday, SAG-AFTRA, the union that represents actors like Smith and Rock, condemned the altercation.

“As the union representing presenters and other performers working on the Oscars, SAG-AFTRA is focused on ensuring our members always work in a safe environment,” the union said in a statement. “Violence or physical abuse in the workplace is never appropriate and the union condemns any such conduct. The incident involving Will Smith and Chris Rock at last night’s Academy Awards was unacceptable. We have been in contact with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and ABC about this incident, and will work to ensure this behavior is appropriately addressed.”

The union said it does not comment on any pending disciplinary process involving its members.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I'd rather fight the Rock(Johnson) than take on Rogan

51 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The last time watched the Oscars Jack Nicholson was sitting in the audience. This Will Smith thing is all over the web. I'm surprised that he hasn't been charged. Probably because Rock ain't a bitch. 

Rock handled it well (if it was even real...I think not....but much of media claims otherwise)

and said he wouldn't file any charges over the girls slap.

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

she has a disease,  he crossed a line and got bitch slapped for it.  well deserved.  

No it was not from a single joke . No fucking way . Those 3 go way way back . My guess is Chris was orob one of the ones fucking his wife and she liked it . Will obviously has some sort of mental issues . 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Will was laughing until realizing that he had to ride home with the cunt sitting next to him. 

Noticed that too 

he definitely married down 

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Talk about living rent-free.... been out of office 15 months he still gets the blame for everything:lol:.... and how many topics about Trump are still started on this forum?....Simply amazing

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Some real lunatics out there.. and here.. they know who they are..

You two brain dead fucking retards realize Trump is running for potus and injecting himself into the news daily right? Fucking morons....god damn are you two dumb as fuck

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No it was not from a single joke . No fucking way . Those 3 go way way back . My guess is Chris was orob one of the ones fucking his wife and she liked it . Will obviously has some sort of mental issues . 

I typically don't follow this shit, but this is like a car wreck. Will went from laughing, to hitting a guy, to cussing, to crying. In his emotional speech he claimed to be a vessel of love. :lol: Now he's apologizing to everyone including Chris Rock.That fucker ain't right. He should've been walked out in cuffs. But he's Will Smith and could buy anyone in the joint. Seems like there was some pretty cool people that did a movie involving deafness. Will pissed all over their night. These people in Hollywood are so freaking out of touch will reality I don't think they'll ever come back. 

Who knows, maybe the entire thing was put on. It got me to watch.

Will was all cool with Chris's joke till that bitch of a wife of his had an issue. She's a cunt!! It shows the control she has over him.

🎶 I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said “you can’t slap Chris Rock because your wifes got no hair” 🎶

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Will was all cool with Chris's joke till that bitch of a wife of his had an issue. She's a cunt!! 

🎶 I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said “you can’t slap Chris Rock because your wifes got no hair” 🎶

She's worse that Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend. And that bitch killed him.