Will Smith, what a DB.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Let’s think about this the Oscar’s have had horrible ratings for years and last year I thought was the worst ever I remember them saying. What better way to get people talking about a stupid award show for rich fucks no one gives a shit about than some big controversy like this. Fucking stupid.

I agree slapping is for girls... if he was truly pissed, it would have been a closed clenched fist....Good acting non-the less. And did its job getting the drama queens all riled up.

• Like 1

I was watching live and I thought it was a gag at first, but then the yelling started.

Why did security not get involved?

Why wasn't Will removed?

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I was watching live and I thought it was a gag at first, but then the yelling started.

Why did security not get involved?

Why wasn't Will removed?

Because it was staged

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Because it was staged

Instant ratings boost!! :lmao:

Besides, I can't really see how there can even be an Oscars, Hollywood has really been lame the last so many years, the movies are just terrible compared to the past.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Instant ratings boost!! :lmao:

Besides, I can't really see how there can even be an Oscars, Hollywood has really been lame the last so many years, the movies are just terrible compared to the past.

was watchign a tik tok that was about all the great movies that came out in 1986.    I would bet in the last 5 years there has not been that many movies that will survive the test of time.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Talk about living rent-free.... been out of office 15 months he still gets the blame for everything:lol:.... and how many topics about Trump are still started on this forum?....Simply amazing

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Talk about living rent-free.... been out of office 15 months he still gets the blame for everything:lol:.... and how many topics about Trump are still started on this forum?....Simply amazing

Some real lunatics out there.. and here.. they know who they are..

• Like 1

simply staged and fake. anyone takes a slap like that and doesn't at least go in to defense mode knew it was coming. how did he not know if there would be another swing? he was not ready as he knew it wasn't coming. the slap noise can be a perfectly timed sound effect. only possible way to get ratings or anyone to watch. i knew before i even watched it. just like halftime show where janet jackson had the part her outfit ripped off. staged bullshit

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

she has a disease,  he crossed a line and got bitch slapped for it.  well deserved.  

Can you explain how it crossed the line?

I think it was meant to be positive why do you think it was not?

This wasn't some seedy bar, it was the Oscars, you know - a black tie event. And maybe just maybe CR didn't know about his wife's medical condition. Comedians making fun of the appearance of audience members sitting close to the stage is about as standard as standard gets in comedy. If anything WS should've had words with CR after the show. To disrupt the whole event & suck up all the attention - yep, classless. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nacapster said:

This wasn't some seedy bar, it was the Oscars, you know - a black tie event. And maybe just maybe CR didn't know about his wife's medical condition. Comedians making fun of the appearance of audience members sitting close to the stage is about as standard as standard gets in comedy. If anything WS should've had words with CR after the show. To disrupt the whole event & suck up all the attention - yep, classless. 

Classless is irrelevant when it was a complete setup.  Hollywood is just doing what it does ... trying to make an event that's become so nauseating and unpopular, "newsworthy" again.

Why would they do something so classless if it was a setup? Now it's not out of the realm for it to be but I dont see the upside here. I thought the big news was 3 irrelevant has been woman hosting the show. Guess that wasnt enough? needed some personal violence added in to make the news? 

You think people will tune in next year because of this? Fuck nobody will remember this next week

Would have been way better if they flashed some bare tities and shook them around for a few minutes. I would definitely tune in next time as nobody wants to miss some bare shaking tities.