Will Smith, what a DB.

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

That's how I read it. 

Who knows how much pain and anguish losing her hair has taken on them as a family.

Still not right, but understandable.

Cruz is a waste of oxygen.

I know someones wife who has alopecia she cries because of the hair loss but cries even more as the hair grows back in spots, she said it very painful when the hair starts growing back and it even hurts to touch her head where her hair is growing back.

For everyone else what if Jada was going thru Cancer and Chris made a smart ass comment about Cancer causing her hair loss???

She's still dealing with a medical condition.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude stood up for his wife unlike Ted Cruz.

And Ted has what to do with this?  smh  :lol: 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

A couple of hollywood douchebags, acting like DOUCHEBAGS. Then they give one of them an Oscar.  Imagine that.

Yup.  No one gaf.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bee1971 said:

Yes , Will Smith was clearly laughing at the joke - So what did wifey say to get Mr Smith to go for a walk 

Probably some reference to what Tupac would've done and Will felt he had to man up

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And Ted has what to do with this?  smh  :lol: 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Yup.  No one gaf.

If you have to ask your the ring around your mouth is even more orange than I suspected.🤣

9 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Interesting. In the end it's just 2 celebs getting pissy so I do t care except for the humor factor of watching Chris Rock get slapped like a bitch! :lol:

Really only 1 celebrity bitch boy getting pissy the other was a bigger man than I would have been 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Haha Rock deserved it. 

Humiliate someone over something they can't control in front of the whole world and see what happens to you.

Agreed.   Low blow making fun out of a disease.  I wouldn't have done it the way he did but backstage or at an after party I would have kicked his ass. 

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you have to ask your the ring around your mouth is even more orange than I suspected.🤣

And how long have you been having these homoerotic fantasies...?

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So? 

Again, so?

Like I said, he's a " comedian ". That's what they do! They crack jokes, improvise / improv. They often " razz " audience members sitting close to the stage. Everybody knows it and picks their seats accordingly. Have you never been to a comedy show? Granted this wasn't a comedy show and WS was close to the stage cuz he was nominated. Still, he could've handled it differently ie. shook his head, given CR a dirty look, or said something along the lines of hey now, that's gettin a little too personal. CR on the other hand was nothing but a class act in the way he handled it and just made WS look like an even bigger a-hole. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Not that Chris Rock's joke was classy, it wasn't, but from what I've learned about Will Smith's wife there are a few other people who outta be smacked way more that Chris Rock. Just sayin.

• Like 1

I'm wondering if the same people who say he should have just took it are the same ones who cry if families are brought up on here?  :news:

• Gold Member

Let’s think about this the Oscar’s have had horrible ratings for years and last year I thought was the worst ever I remember them saying. What better way to get people talking about a stupid award show for rich fucks no one gives a shit about than some big controversy like this. Fucking stupid.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Let’s think about this the Oscar’s have had horrible ratings for years and last year I thought was the worst ever I remember them saying. What better way to get people talking about a stupid award show for rich fucks no one gives a shit about than some big controversy like this. Fucking stupid.

Yep, it was planned.