Official white privilege thread

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

No, I'm into women ...carry on with your fagfest 

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Grow up, he just shares a common point of view. 

You brought up the gay talk :dunno: personal issue???

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Seriously sad the number of idiots on this board that when they fail to be able to argue their point resort to gay commentary.  Yes, most of us did that in jr. high, but most of us also outgrew it.

When you tell the faggots, THE GAY ONE, 1jkw, and SUCKSNUTS to shut their fucking mouths, you'll see the gay talk almost gone.  

We're gonna see " VIGILANTISM " at some point, if this bullshit keeps up. 

I'm kinda' surprised those big, tough TEXANS haven't capped a few coyotes coming across the Rio. 

Texans were supposed to be so tough, what happened!! 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

When you tell the faggots, THE GAY ONE, 1jkw, and SUCKSNUTS to shut their fucking mouths, you'll see the gay talk almost gone.  

:lies:

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why not try it the other way around and watch what you claim you want to happen.  If you weren't such a tool bag no one would call you out.  If you didn't get defensive and nervous like a 5th grader the gay talk wouldn't happen. Here is a life lesson for you old man.  You can't change other people but you can change how you behave to elicit a different response.  Ie, if you don't like being constantly made fun of stop doing the stupid shit that makes it easy and stop poking the bear.  My kids learned that lesson before they were 8.  No way I would let them go through life without it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Primates at it again 

There's the future of our youth...never too early to practice car jacking and looting methods.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

It was the parents partaking also….

You missed the point I was making.

looks like its easy enough to identify the losers.       make official iDs and charge them while also banning them from being any part of future events. parents, students,, all of them that took after the ref.       no more B Ball here for yuse.. ever.

• 4 weeks later...