The propaganda is just incredible

Every fucking headline is

“Russian soldiers raped poor woman after shooting her husband”

“Russian Forces attack elementary school filled with disabled children at a birthday party for puppy dogs”

The media, politicians , intelligence community are all fucking lying and I don’t like it. 

Fuck Ukraine and Fuck NATO and Fuck Russia too

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every fucking headline is

“Russian soldiers raped poor woman after shooting her husband”

“Russian Forces attack elementary school filled with disabled children at a birthday party for puppy dogs”

The media, politicians , intelligence community are all fucking lying and I don’t like it. 

Fuck Ukraine and Fuck NATO and Fuck Russia too

Ben, you know there is a war going on this past year that has had more than 500k confirmed deaths.

You don't know about it and neither does any of the braindead brainwashed morons programmed to fall for this Ukraine bullshit cover-up for the Biden screw-up.

It's called Ethiopia.  Look it up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ben, you know there is a war going on this past year that has had more than 500k confirmed deaths.

You don't know about it and neither does any of the braindead brainwashed morons programmed to fall for this Ukraine bullshit cover-up for the Biden screw-up.

It's called Ethiopia.  Look it up.

You realize that war broke out 3 months before Trump left office?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You realize that war broke out 3 months before Trump left office?

Yes I do, but nobody seems to care.  We are not arguing about ww3 over it either.  This is another big fucking lie.

FOtS0CJXIAIskvH?format=jpg&name=medium

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes I do, but nobody seems to care.  We are not arguing about ww3 over it either.  This is another big fucking lie.

FOtS0CJXIAIskvH?format=jpg&name=medium

Well Ethiopia isn’t a nuclear capable country and it’s a civil war. I don’t give a fuck what they do there and I don’t see what the fuck this has to do with Biden 

Just now, f7ben said:

Well Ethiopia isn’t a nuclear capable country and it’s a civil war. I don’t give a fuck what they do there and I don’t see what the fuck this has to do with Biden 

Biden is the reason for the shit show in Ukraine.  To protect his deadbeat son and the criminal dealings of the Biden family.  

You think there is an honorable reason?

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden is the reason for the shit show in Ukraine.  To protect his deadbeat son and the criminal dealings of the Biden family.  

What in the fuck does that have to do with Ethiopia?????

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What in the fuck does that have to do with Ethiopia?????

Have you read any of his other posts?  They never have anything to do with anything.  He'll post a title and conclusion and then back it up with something that is completely unrelated.  

Ethopia has been all fucked up for a long time.  They should have begged for help to straighten them out a long time ago.  Actually that whole region is fucked, but as a result we have a few great Ethopian restaurants in MN.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Have you read any of his other posts?  They never have anything to do with anything.  He'll post a title and conclusion and then back it up with something that is completely unrelated.  

Ethopia has been all fucked up for a long time.  They should have begged for help to straighten them out a long time ago.  Actually that whole region is fucked, but as a result we have a few great Ethopian restaurants in MN.

The dude is dumb as a fucking stump. A typical Trump culter ala racer

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I hear you can purchase a deep discounted Lambo in the metaverse.  Go for it.

So an Ethiopian civil war , which broke out under Trump.....is somehow Biden’s fault and this has something to do with Ukraine.

Sweet fuck what an idiot 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So an Ethiopian civil war , which broke out under Trump.....is somehow Biden’s fault and this has something to do with Ukraine.

Sweet fuck what an idiot 

You heard about it when?  500k deaths.  That's not on Trump.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The war is Yemen has killed as many or more and we are actively involved in it.....how often you hear about that? 

I mean what the fuck is your point 

He just went to Twitter to see if it could tell him what his point is.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do you give a shit about Ukraine over Ethiopia?  Please explain.

I don’t give one single fuck about Ukraine :lol: and I’ve posted as much 1000 times .....holy fuck 

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jt level retardation. 

• Like 1