Question for the covid cult

Rod

On 3/24/2022 at 10:32 AM, Mag6240 said:

I saw just yesterday Moderna says a reduced dose is safe for children under 6.  How many of these kids actually died FROM Covid again?  

Just feom covid? Likely zero. In the world. 

35 minutes ago, ACE said:

Just feom covid? Likely zero. In the world. 

I’d say zero healthy children under the age of 18 have died. That’s 0 or possibly 0.0 healthy children.

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’d say zero healthy children under the age of 18 have died. That’s 0 or possibly 0.0 healthy children.

A total statistical zero 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are we still pretending to follow the science?

did,nt bother fuckci to take sides the last 2 years he has

been trying to fuck peoples lifes up.           :flush:

• Gold Member
11 hours ago, ACE said:

Oh also remember when the immune system was a conspiracy theory?

Amazing right?  , even more amazing how its actually being talked about again. The fear vax cult doesnt remember tho 

56 minutes ago, ACE said:

How am I alive without the covid communion? You can’t explain that!

You're not,,,technically you need a functioning brain to be alive. You're barely internet troll level.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You're not,,,technically you need a functioning brain to be alive. You're barely internet troll level.

Yet you’re the one that’s in the covid cult. Interesting. 

Just now, ACE said:

Yet you’re the one that’s in the covid cult. Interesting. 

What's covid???? That shit's all over here. Best find your next shiney new thing to be the expert on :thumbsup:

Just now, HSR said:

What's covid???? That shit's all over here. Best find your next shiney new thing to be the expert on :thumbsup:

Covid is the mild respiratory illness that I barely got sick from, and you’re still flaming mad that I never died from it because I knew I never needed your covid communion for it. 

59 minutes ago, ACE said:

Covid is the mild respiratory illness that I barely got sick from, and you’re still flaming mad that I never died from it because I knew I never needed your covid communion for it. 

So sorry you got so ill from covid. I never got sick at all,nor did anyone in my friends group or family. Weird,,,no boosters either just the old 1-2 jab :thumbsup:

I'm REALLY happy you didn't die!!! I'm sure being the drama queen you are it was tough on all around you though. Hope they are fine too:bc:

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

So sorry you got so ill from covid. I never got sick at all,nor did anyone in my friends group or family. Weird,,,no boosters either just the old 1-2 jab :thumbsup:

I'm REALLY happy you didn't die!!! I'm sure being the drama queen you are it was tough on all around you though. Hope they are fine too:bc:

I said I barely got sick. Another example of your poor reading and comprehension. Likely caused by your rage  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No matter what happened you'd pretend to fit what your flock says.

Yes because being smart enough to not fall into the popular false narrative means I have a “flock”

• Like 2