does anyone know when Yamaha is releasing their 2023...

17 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

@ZR6000RR You've been pretty quiet the last 24 hours  Any word on Cats official '23 release via their manufacturer web site?

Or are we just going to continue to watch dealers try to cob something together in desperation to salvage a '23 Snow Check program?

I'd bet the dealers are pissed that Textron isn't bothering to promote Cat's '23 products...  

You can read right? It says it all in there. Dealers know what's up. They no how many sleds they are going to be allotted. countrycat.net 

Cant help you any more than that. 

37 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

@ZR6000RR You've been pretty quiet the last 24 hours  Any word on Cats official '23 release via their manufacturer web site?

Or are we just going to continue to watch dealers try to cob something together in desperation to salvage a '23 Snow Check program?

I'd bet the dealers are pissed that Textron isn't bothering to promote Cat's '23 products...  

Cat can't even show a definite date yet - website still says pre-orders delayed until late-April. 

They do still show sign-ups for the share the ride tour, the event where there are no rides from Cat to share - but all the dates have past now.

Yeah dealers must be pissed at the lack of effort.

Edited by Art Vandelay
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Cat can't even show a definite date yet - website still says pre-orders delayed until late-April. 

They do still show sign-ups for the share the ride tour, the event where there are no rides from Cat to share - but all the dates have past now.

Yeah dealers must be pissed at the lack of effort.

April 19 through May 3rd or 4th.

2 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You can read right? It says it all in there. Dealers know what's up. They no how many sleds they are going to be allotted.

Cant help you any more than that. 

You are, as always, wrong, an absolute moron, and full of shit.

Been told that how many times now, and you still repeat the same brain dead lies....

Edited by krom
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, krom said:

You are, as always, wrong, an absolute moron, and full of shit.

Been told that how many times now, and you still repeat the same brain dead lies....

Oh, the custodial worker is angry. Get  over it! No use for anything out of your mouth. Almost worse than Piss Flapps.

33 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Oh, the custodial worker is angry. Get  over it! No use for anything out of your mouth. Almost worse than Piss Flapps.

Still wrong and an asshole.  You should try know what you are talking about at least once before you die...

Guy who holds a sign for the county crew has 0 room to talk.  If you weren't a no talent moron, you could hold down a real job.  Road construction guys out of highschool start at 2 or 3 times what the county pays, a surveyor even more, and they all get paid winters off

37 minutes ago, krom said:

Still wrong and an asshole.  You should try know what you are talking about at least once before you die...

Guy who holds a sign for the county crew has 0 room to talk.  If you weren't a no talent moron, you could hold down a real job.  Road construction guys out of highschool start at 2 or 3 times what the county pays, a surveyor even more, and they all get paid winters off

I have more education than you will ever have, but not the point. How am I wrong? Dont talk to your dealer? Talk to some cocky custodial from New York area? Certification after certification. You? How not to scratch a floor?

25 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have more education than you will ever have, but not the point. How am I wrong? Dont talk to your dealer? Talk to some cocky custodial from New York area? Certification after certification. You? How not to scratch a floor?

Certifications :handjob:

Why don't you call country cat, and ask them what their "allocation" is?

Ask your dealer how many sleds his "allocation" is too.

It'll be interesting to hear what they say, or if they just laugh at how stupid you are..

Edited by krom

1 minute ago, krom said:

Certifications :handjob:

Why don't you call country cat, and ask them what their "allocation" is?

Ask your dealer how many sleds his "allocation" is too.

I don't need to. Not info I need. Getting a 22. Why dont you tell us there custodial of the year? If you cant, shut the fuck up!

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I don't need to. Not info I need. Getting a 22. Why dont you tell us there custodial of the year? If you cant, shut the fuck up!

:lol2: Are you crying already...

Are you are actually so fucking stupid I have to draw a picture??!!?!?

You are the only asshole on the internet claiming that AC gave dealers an "allocation"  time to back up your bullshit.

Edited by krom
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, krom said:

:lol2: Crying already...

Are you are actually so fucking stupid I have to draw a picture??!!?!?

My you are one special ass hole! You cant answer because why? To much ammonia in the brain pan? 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

My you are one special ass hole! You cant answer because why? To much ammonia in the brain pan? 

You are so stupid, I literally had to draw you a picture.

jimR Moron.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Again, prove me wrong? countrycat is saying the 200's are all but sold out. Most models by my dealer. Only thing I can tell you is I cant fix you. Stupid is like a maiden name to people like you. Makes sense. You probably are entangled in Mario Cuomo. The swell guy he is. Time for you to get back to your real job. Sweeping and mopping.  Be careful with the ammonia. Shit will fuck you up. Well to late for you. All in fun of course ass hole!

20 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Again, prove me wrong? countrycat is saying the 200's are all but sold out. Most models by my dealer. Only thing I can tell you is I cant fix you. Stupid is like a maiden name to people like you. Makes sense. You probably are entangled in Mario Cuomo. The swell guy he is. Time for you to get back to your real job. Sweeping and mopping.  Be careful with the ammonia. Shit will fuck you up. Well to late for you. All in fun of course ass hole!

The brain dead moron in you doesn't know when to quit.....

Even though I spelled it out, and everyone understands it....

There is no Allocation.

There are no sleds sold out.

There isn't a single 2023 AC sled that has even been sold, not one order will be taken until the 19th.

repeat it as many times as it takes to get in your empty skull.

AC hasn't sold a single sled.  No dealer has ordered a single sled.

Edited by krom
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Omg, Jim wtf are you trying to prove?  Your statement is ridiculous.  If all dealers knew their allocation krom would know theirs.  Super simple.  Country Cat had no idea 2 weeks ago, bet that hasn't changed.

Edited by Deephaven

5 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

April 19 through May 3rd or 4th.

I know several people have stated that date. Where on Cat's web site do you see that? I honestly have looked for something official from Cat.

Or is this more speculation from Arctic insider and the dealers?

Maybe post a link?

Edited by Ziemann
  • Thanks 1

Figure it out. Your a grown woman, or man. It has been stated. You are not going to order anyway so no reason to ask. Just stating facts.

Edited by ZR6000RR