does anyone know when Yamaha is releasing their 2023...

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Sold out, day one?

Screenshot_20220322-151742.png

Wouldn't be the first time Yamaha pulled the plug on a model.  Even after they had shipped some out to dealers and customers for the 1982 season

1982 SRX.jpg

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

So you weren't able to order one? Dang...

wuznt plannin on it, but that wuz Kwik... sheesh

32 minutes ago, krom said:

where's Cat's video citing all their failures and essentially apologizing?  'bravo' Yamaha for manning up.

I didn't see an ipad or lap dog?

how can almost every version of the 2012 PC, and b-Last look so much better, and refined while using a decade old chassis and a rattling ms-dos gauge?

love the little blue Lynx and MXZ, almost makes me want to be a grandparent.  

if Yamaha and Cat are done at least Yamaha went out with style.

when's the '23 Cat launch... again?  :lol:

25 minutes ago, Doug said:

Wouldn't be the first time Yamaha pulled the plug on a model.  Even after they had shipped some out to dealers and customers for the 1982 season

1982 SRX.jpg

Don't remind me, still want an 81 SRX just to look at... doesn't even need to run.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wuznt plannin on it, but that wuz Kwik... sheesh

where's Cat's video citing all their failures and essentially apologizing?  'bravo' Yamaha for manning up.

I didn't see an ipad or lap dog?

how can almost every version of the 2012 PC, and b-Last look so much better, and refined while using a decade old chassis and a rattling ms-dos gauge?

love the little blue Lynx and MXZ, almost makes me want to be a grandparent.  

if Yamaha and Cat are done at least Yamaha went out with style.

when's the '23 Cat launch... again?  :lol:

Not officially released yet discount. Knew that would go way Way WAY OVER YOUR CRANIUM. 24 is new chassis but dont let Kale school you on facts. Well, wait. You are a super fucking dipshit so? :finger:

Again, Just Curious. If Cat and Kale keep telegraphing that there's a new chassis for '24, why would anyone buy a '23 Yamaha or Cat? Haven't we heard this same story for the last 5 years?

Edited by Ziemann

15 minutes ago, Ziemann said:

Again, Just Curious. If Cat and Kale keep telegraphing that there's a new chassis for '24, why would anyone buy a '23 Yamaha or Cat? Haven't we heard this same story for the last 5 years?

Because most people with a brain cell still a firing realize that new is not much different than what is being sold now. It is a snowmobile! Skis track and away you go. New is also more expensive and not many are into the fix it Tony, it has not been on the snow before but it is So Cule, I have to have it mentally like you. 

30 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not officially released yet discount. Knew that would go way Way WAY OVER YOUR CRANIUM. 24 is new chassis but dont let Kale school you on facts. Well, wait. You are a super fucking dipshit so? :finger:

even when you might believe you are winning, you are still losing... so it's brand theme'd apparently. 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

even when you might believe you are winning, you are still losing... so it's brand theme'd apparently. 

No. I'm winning. Proof? You responded. Have a great night evening dipshit!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. I'm winning. Proof? You responded. Have a great night evening dipshit!

Looks like you are wrong again, and still a total moron, who's willing to show the world how stupid they are..

Kale said they have been released...

arcticinsider March 22, 2022 At 11:15 pm

…And the 2023 Arctic Cats are launched. April 19th is nothing more than the order period starting and AC website updated.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, krom said:

Looks like you are wrong again, and still a total moron, who's willing to show the world how stupid they are..

take it easy on simple Jim

33 minutes ago, krom said:

Dipshit! Not the new chassis, due to the to you I am guessing fake pandemic and parts shortage that does not exist in your world. Fuck! crn2 and you must be sharing a room among other things.  

Even the Lester's had to dig deep to find something new and innovative from textron - high/low heaters on the Bust!! 

Another fucking unbelievable giant nothing burger from catextron.....

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dipshit! Not the new chassis, due to the to you I am guessing fake pandemic and parts shortage that does not exist in your world. Fuck! crn2 and you must be sharing a room among other things.  

Best part of the new chassis, is you're almost the only one in here that hasn't seen it yet..

What hurts worse, the fact that you paid full price for a sled thats a leftover before you bring it home, that it's just the poser version of the real race sled that anyone can buy and ride before you ride yours, or that everyone knows there is a new chassis coming, before you ride your leftover?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Even the Lester's had to dig deep to find something new and innovative from textron - high/low heaters on the Bust!! 

there's also a full length b-Last M ltd and RXC video on their main page... or as some might say, yesterdays news.  here's two brand new old models, f'ing AMAZING!!!  :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPP12HUZYz2B7S7EAgKwbZg

believe it or not, it's becoming depressing 

8 minutes ago, krom said:

Best part of the new chassis, is you're almost the only one in here that hasn't seen it yet..

What hurts worse, the fact that you paid full price for a sled thats a leftover before you bring it home, that it's just the poser version of the real race sled that anyone can buy and ride before you ride yours, or that everyone knows there is a new chassis coming, before you ride your leftover?

Well first, I paid way less than full price. No set up fee and no delivery either. I don't race and could care less what the race sled can do. I ride trails. Also a sled I wanted. Happy when I pick it up in the Fall. Point again? Pissed that you live in New York and everything cost's way more because of who you voted for? Great former Gov, and a super duper Mayor. Fuck you, you sad pathetic janitor. Just what the old gang said you did. Seems like what a gem like you would be qualified for. Not to make fun of real janitors. The rest of you matter. Just not a poser like the kromer. 

22 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Sure liked the RXC. Guess you ghosted that part. Way to much praise on a brand that is way to much for you. dipshit!

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Sure liked the RXC. Guess you ghosted that part. Way to much praise on a brand that is way to much for you. dipshit!

That was all pitty commentary.  They can't be negative, but found nothing to be positive on.

7 minutes ago, Hub said:

ZR6000rr you are a idiot.:mc:

And you have said that for what? 5 straight days, yet you are the one who is the idiot. Remember. I don't care what is said of me in this section. You are all losers! I own the best brand! I know because I am!

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

All I can say is Cat might want to give out a 2024 sneak peak them and not make it turn out like their snow bike debacle.  

Those Polaris Cross Country 600's are looking really tempting...

Yet no better. Just pointing facts. Something above most  Poo buyers.