Check your account email address ×

2022 F1 Thread

Is Lewey's reign of top dog in F1 and at Mercedes starting to come to an end?  

Out performed by his teammate and it seems like Bottas seems much happier away from the Silver Arrows.

Maybe he needs to get back to being a driver and not a woke individual.  

30 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Out performed by his teammate and it seems like Bottas seems much happier away from the Silver Arrows.

maybe on LH, I'm enjoying seeing other brands and drivers in the mix up front. Russel's Merc seems good?

Enjoying watching kmag and bottas, even the young guns Russell, lando, etc.  it was getting a bit ridiculous with just rb and Merc winning everything.  I agree with the changes to the cars to level the field.

WTF Ferrari and leclerc? 

On 4/24/2022 at 6:53 AM, racinfarmer said:

Hamilton is a bitch. Look at him just look defeated 4 races in. Now toto is playing into it as well with his little I'm sorry for giving you this car. Hamilton for all his talent is a drama queen and played it to the maximum last year with max. Guaranteed max and charles will have just as an intense battle this year as max and lewis did last year, just there wont be the drama lewis brings in. 

I had to laugh at Sky bringing in rossburg to throw subtle digs at hamilton all race long. He really knows how to make him look small

• Platinum Contributing Member

Heartwarming, yet heartwrenching: a smiling Rudolf Ratzenberger with the crash helmet of his late son Roland in the paddock at Imola last weekend 😢

📸: Grand Prix Photo

#f1 #formula1 #grandprix #rolandratzenberger #simtek #imola

A727BD0C-EB35-4829-A7B3-C8B4492424F3.thumb.jpeg.3b2419ee302bb0ff8c12b83e9746fac8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Heartwarming, yet heartwrenching: a smiling Rudolf Ratzenberger with the crash helmet of his late son Roland in the paddock at Imola last weekend 😢

📸: Grand Prix Photo

#f1 #formula1 #grandprix #rolandratzenberger #simtek #imola

A727BD0C-EB35-4829-A7B3-C8B4492424F3.thumb.jpeg.3b2419ee302bb0ff8c12b83e9746fac8.jpeg

I was watching that when it happened and then Senna the next day. Weird weekend that was.

They made changes to lower the corner speeds so this would not happen again but today the cars are way faster in the corners than they ever were. Schumacher's crash a few weeks ago shows the insane speeds that they are carrying throughout a lap. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ayrton Senna (21 March 1960 – 1 May 1994)

F1_1.5.2022_2

90B9898F-FF2B-4AF2-B9BE-C0ECA7E45B21.thumb.jpeg.8f8c812430bbe78de056873bcef48d4b.jpeg

Look at how dangerous that fucking car is!?..death trap for sure

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Practice at Miami on ESPN news channel

I'm looking forward to the race weekend. It's nice to see F1 finally getting some traction in the US. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm looking forward to the race weekend. It's nice to see F1 finally getting some traction in the US. 

I agree, the track is giving the drivers fits, so should be an interesting race for sure :bc:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ckf said:

F1 is like watching the road dry after a rain shower.

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

F1 is like watching the road dry after a rain shower.

I'll agree that there isn't as much action as other forms of auto racing. But it is more interesting now that Lewis isn't winning every weekend :lol:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll agree that there isn't as much action as other forms of auto racing. But it is more interesting now that Lewis isn't winning every weekend :lol:

Agree, this season has been a lot better..Indy car and IMSA really have a lot of good racing going on

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Agree, this season has been a lot better..Indy car and IMSA really have a lot of good racing going on

The big shocker to me this year is how much better Haas is running.  Well, at least Magnussen has been quick.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I watched imsa the other day. The only good part was when a lower class car wouldn't gtfo of the way of a higher class car wanting by. :lol:

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I watched imsa the other day. The only good part was when a lower class car wouldn't gtfo of the way of a higher class car wanting by. :lol:

Cool man, I mean if you don't like racing maybe you should not frequent the racing threads we all enjoy..:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

The big shocker to me this year is how much better Haas is running.  Well, at least Magnussen has been quick.

I'm liking it!! :bc:

26 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Cool man, I mean if you don't like racing maybe you should not frequent the racing threads we all enjoy..:thumbsup:

I like racing.