"Worst President in history"

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How many spelling bees have you won, Private Pyle?  

Ok Al Bundy.  Should go back to middle school where you could claim your accomplishments as something meaningful...and hang out with people of a similar emotional age.

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I blame JILL'S CUNT for this national disaster. 

You guys won't be able to understand my rationale.  

If you remember, Joe stated before the campaign, that he has to think about pursuing the presidency, because he was still reeling over the loss of his son Beau. I think we can safely assume that his major consideration was his cognitive decline, that he and JILL were keenly aware of.

Then he decided to run!! Who the fuck do you think prompted him to run? JILL DID!!! She's the dominant partner in that relationship, NOT JOE!!!

She's his handler, watch her, how she leads him away from questions, and how she protects him!

Fukkin cunt loves the euphoric prestige and adulation of the Presidency!!

Meanwhile, America is being destroyed before our eyes!

That fukkin bastard Jim Clyburn saved Biden's ass during the primaries. Biden was faltering, but Clyburn pulled him through. Fucking bastard. 

There is no fucking chance that you wrote this.  You don't have the brain cells to rub something like this out....  

4 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

There is no fucking chance that you wrote this.  You don't have the brain cells to rub something like this out....  

Have you EVAH read my sig lines??? 
Read them. It's real.  

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Ok Al Bundy.  Should go back to middle school where you could claim your accomplishments as something meaningful...and hang out with people of a similar emotional age.

So, I take that to read that you've never won a school spelling bee. Didn't think so. 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Private Pyle, did your parents have any children that lived!!!  

On 3/19/2022 at 10:17 PM, Deephaven said:

Of course not.  You are a political moron.

Then why won't you take ANY of my challenges, Private Pyle??? 

How tall are you? Holy dogshit, I didn't think they piled shit that high!!!!!!!!!:bullshit::fullofshit::shitstorm::bullshit::bullshit::bullshit:

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So the diary is real too.  Of course it is, this is the pos president that took inappropriate showers with his daughter.  Like father like son.

Just for context Ashley wrote the diary when she was 36.

On 3/21/2022 at 5:55 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

So the diary is real too.  Of course it is, this is the pos president that took inappropriate showers with his daughter.  Like father like son.

History will show Biden to be the most degenerate, fraudulent president of all time. Jill makes him look good, she's the fukkin enabler. 

On 3/21/2022 at 1:11 PM, Angry ginger said:

amyone who approves of the job Biden has done is nuts.   

There should be thousands outside the White House, calling for his immediate removal.  

1 hour ago, Pete said:

If you didn’t vote for trump you voted for our current situation. This what you wanted and you got it.

Embrace it.

Biden and Harris are perfect representatives for the people who voted for them...................emotional and dumb is a painful way to go through life. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Biden and Harris are perfect representatives for the people who voted for them...................emotional and dumb is a painful way to go through life. 

We tried to warn them.  Phew, at least we don't have any more mean tweets and vagina hat marches though!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Remember when biden proudly proclaimed " America is back, the adults are back in the room and the orange man is gone"

What a disaster of incompetence 

Democrats just continually prove that they are the biggest liars that exist.