Okay all you TextronCat 'haters'...

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Same, although I share a strong desire to rib people with colored goggles of any kind.  I didn't start taking pictures of things until about 5 years ago.  Tons of great memories ripping around on my Kitty Cat as a child.  Let me to buying my first real machine which was a 72 Panther.  Made me particularly sad that there was no anniversary PC with the white leopard skin seat.  That would be the best retro ever.  

Season is over for me.  As for what I ride next year...that is yet to be seen.  Once I purchase something I'll share.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Okay, take that back.  Re-read the title.  I definitely hate Textron, saw OSS's post and thought Cat.  Think Textron is neutering what was once a glorious brand.

maybe you and @Bontz can go to your parents house and break out the 35mm slides and Polaroids... :lol:

Wifes sled (green) i picked up for $250 in November with blown carburated motor, replaced with efi motor from the powder special i picked up for $350 in October. Then in December i picked up another donor sled ($100) that i took the motor (temporarily) to drop into the powder special until summer when i move all the parts from the PS zr2 chassis to the MC zr3.

20211029_144657.jpg

20211217_101352.jpg

20220211_195026.jpg

20220211_145627.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

maybe you and @Bontz can go to your parents house and break out the 35mm slides and Polaroids... :lol:

That'd be great if I could.  The 94 440 is the one I'd love pictures of the most.  Absolutely gave me the pride to laugh at anyone on a Polaris or Doo.

12 hours ago, Not greg b said:

11DE3E24-5A04-4500-A94F-3D34270DDC4E.jpeg

Think son has that same Jag, included in a cottage  purchase 10 years ago from an old couple, rarely used and is super clean. 340 and mechanical reverse, great for going through the bush

1019557313_BirdLake.thumb.jpg.907c870bd57e2670176b364d9ea4d14e.jpg

Edited by oldslowsledder
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Heck, I can probably one up that and find an old reel-to-reel film if you've got an old projector to feed it through!! :lol2:

38 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Heck, I can probably one up that and find an old reel-to-reel film if you've got an old projector to feed it through!! :lol2:

I have HOURS of those old 8mm films from back in the 70's.

19 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I have HOURS of those old 8mm films from back in the 70's.

Yep ... every time I watch Christmas Vacation, and that scene with Chevy Chase up in the attic watching the old films, it makes me chuckle (and reminisce!)   Man, we're getting old :lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, krom said:

If you look at the picture you can see my gas gauge, put a mark on the clear tank for every gallon, made it easy to mix oil and gas, 3 oz oil per line.  Had a 2 qt oil caddy on the tunnel that held a belt and tools 

I have the same gas gauge,  I didn't do every gallon tho. just a 20L mark  But made sure to put an empty line... I found our the hard way just because you can see fuel doesn't mean its sucking it up lol  when its at the line go get fuel NOW 
image.thumb.png.94bd2185f2d61787e19fc4c37763129d.png

Edited by Cwhite138
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, oldslowsledder said:

Think son has that same Jag, included in a cottage  purchase 10 years ago from an old couple, rarely used and is super clean. 340 and mechanical reverse, great for going through the bush

1019557313_BirdLake.thumb.jpg.907c870bd57e2670176b364d9ea4d14e.jpg

Ours is a 440 super jag with a 156 track. It’s great bush sled. Only bad thing about it, is it takes a country mile to turn the damn thing around 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

My dad has a bunch of old arctic cat promo movies from the 70s on reel to reel. Used to watch them as a kid for movie night

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Why don't you get a Procross Crnr? 

^this^ 

;)

Where's the sled now Krommy?

Put the 600 back in it, and sold it.  sold the engine, setup as a kit to a different guy

4 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I thought I'd add this for @mnstang

IMG_2321.jpg

Awesome!  I've been looking for a 93 all year but they were few and far between.  There is one now for sale but not excited about a 6 hour drive to get one in March, maybe next year.  The 93's really pop.

That AC helmet is sweet too.  Love it.

Edited by mnstang
  • Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 7:11 PM, mnstang said:

Awesome!  I've been looking for a 93 all year but they were few and far between.  There is one now for sale but not excited about a 6 hour drive to get one in March, maybe next year.  The 93's really pop.

That AC helmet is sweet too.  Love it.

There is a pair of 94's for sale in Anoka for $1400 on Marketplace.  Not sure if that is a good price or not.