Trump: I Won't Pick Pence in '24

Former President Donald Trump virtually ruled out former Vice President Mike Pence as a running mate should he run in 2024.

"I don't think the people would accept it," Trump told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday night.

Trump loyalists who blame the 2020 presidential outcome on election fraud in several swing states are still angry with Pence for not overturning results of the 2020 Electoral College votes.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-mike-pence-2024-gop/2022/03/16/id/1061487/

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think a Trump/DeSantis ballot would be formidable but I don't think they even get along let alone run together. 

Sister lives in Florida and loves Desantis, who would also get my vote if he should run.

• Like 2

I thought Pence did a good job during the daily covid  updates. He spoke intelligently, I can't really remember anything else he did while in office as the VP, but I thought he did good with that..I got no issues with Pence

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought Pence did a good job during the daily covid  updates. He spoke intelligently, I can't really remember anything else he did while in office as the VP, but I thought he did good with that..I got no issues with Pence

agreed but think DeSantis would be a better choice this time around if Trump runs again, but if not I would like to see a DeSantis' and going out on a limb, Tulsi Gabbard as a running mate, a R/D ticket for a change

• Like 2

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

agreed but think DeSantis would be a better choice this time around if Trump runs again, but if not I would like to see a DeSantis' and going out on a limb, Tulsi Gabbard as a running mate, a R/D ticket for a change

Both Gabbard and DeSantis are Russian operatives.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I like DeSantis and Tulsi too..

Trump is a much better option then anything we got now.
We've have all had our fill of woke liberal brats and small sample size of communisn.
BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE: Catering to bums and giving free handouts, and having more folks taking from the pot then giving makes a Country fold! Fucking astonishing news! Couldn't have predicted it!!

Get your fucking ass to work and shut your mouth.
I really hope DeSantis runs in 2028 after Trump wins in 2024.

Edited by amstech
  • Like 3

Pence was an excellent VP - he was a superb representative of the administration and never hinted at having higher aspirations.  And, he never laughed involuntarily at awkward times, so that was a plus.  I don't think it's an overstatement to say that he was a better VP than Trump was a POTUS.

That said, he's not someone that would draw 50,000 people to a rally.  Probably more than the 5 or 6 that Biden/Harris gathered for a rally, but still not enough enthusiasm to get him elected, whether he ran for President or on a ticket as VP.

1 hour ago, amstech said:

Trump is a much better option then anything we got now.
We've have all had our fill of woke liberal brats and small sample size of communisn.
BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE: Catering to bums and giving free handouts, and having more folks taking from the pot then giving makes a Country fold! Fucking astonishing news! Couldn't have predicted it!!

Get your fucking ass to work and shut your mouth.
I really hope DeSantis runs in 2028 after Trump wins in 2024.

What a bunch of fucking blather...how about you shut your mouth.

1 hour ago, MILFMAN said:

No more Trump.

While I voted for him, I now realize he is not longer any good for this country. 

Nor is Biden.

Neither will get my vote.

I am hoping for a better Republican option.

Agree!  

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a bunch of fucking blather...how about you shut your mouth.

Did the truth offend you? Shocking,a liberal bitch got offended. How about you cover your boyfriends balls in gravy then suck him off you liberal diaper filler.

Edited by amstech
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No one is gonna pick Trump.

Sorry,  but Trumps popularity is not fading....if anything, it has gotten stronger since last year. He will get the nomination if he decides to run and it sounds like he will.

Screenshot_2022-03-16-17-11-29.png

• Like 2