Government spending is NOT causing Inflation...: Democrat leadership

28 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

and to think some people believe what she is saying....

To be fair half the people here don’t think Trumps spending caused massive inflation ......so???

I guess you’re right 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Americans continue to spend. Price does not matter from homes, sleds and 15 dollar hamburger specials.

Thats your inflation.

You are such a fucking idiot ....I mean a generational idiot. Have you ever been right one single fucking time? 

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are such a fucking idiot ....I mean a generational idiot. Have you ever been right one single fucking time? 

All the time Spanky.

your the problem. Your generation is lazy and selfish. You can’t get off your ass to shop for food. Your lazy asses can’t get up off your chair to cook it. You call grub hub and order food delivered to your home cause your too lazy to cook it and even go to pick it up. It comes to you cold or wrong so you go to social media to whine about it all the while sitting on your lazy ass.

Selfish and lazy yup.

Edited by Mainecat

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

To be fair half the people here don’t think Trumps spending caused massive inflation ......so???

I guess you’re right 

Well also to be fair, you seem to think you're an economist and your Trump inflation comments are far from fact.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well also to be fair, you seem to think you're an economist and your Trump inflation comments are far from fact.

Ok....so you agree with Nancy. Got it

Edited by f7ben

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wasn’t I mean enough to Nancy for you? 

Nancy Pelosi is so dumb! Govt spending causes inflation you dumb hag!

Trumps spending had nothing to do with inflation, it actually reduced the debt.... 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Nancy Pelosi is so dumb! Govt spending causes inflation you dumb hag!

Trumps spending had nothing to do with inflation, it actually reduced the debt.... 

These fucking Trump culters are twisted in pretzels trying to defend their Orange fucking retards spending. It’s so mind numbing dumb I can’t understand. Partisanship is a brain rotting disease but the maga cult takes it 400 miles past that.

Just now, f7ben said:

These fucking Trump culters are twisted in pretzels trying to defend their Orange fucking retards spending. It’s so mind numbing dumb I can’t understand. Partisanship is a brain rotting disease but the maga cult takes it 400 miles past that.

The lack self awareness is comical. This thread right here is a conundrum for them LOL. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

The lack self awareness is comical. This thread right here is a conundrum for them LOL. 

At least that brain dead amstech fucking moron just came right out and said that only dem spending makes inflation happen :lol: the other morons try desperately to say basically the same thing without actually saying it 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

All the time Spanky.

your the problem. Your generation is lazy and selfish. You can’t get off your ass to shop for food. Your lazy asses can’t get up off your chair to cook it. You call grub hub and order food delivered to your home cause your too lazy to cook it and even go to pick it up. It comes to you cold or wrong so you go to social media to whine about it all the while sitting on your lazy ass.

Selfish and lazy yup.

Name the last thing you were correct about 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Where is any one defending any Trump  govenment spending ? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Where is any one defending any Trump  govenment spending ? 

Every Trumper on this forum has denied that trumps spending has led to significant inflation. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Wrong 

Find me a quote of a Trump supporter acknowledging that our current inflation is in large part due to Trumps economic policy. You can’t because it doesn’t exist

Just now, Ez ryder said:

It is all govenment spending the spending spree did not start with him nor will it end with Joe.  

Yes but it was the worst of all time under Trump with the exception of Lincoln and GWB

• Haha 1