I kind of think Putin was a genius but not anymore.

50 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Putin has jailed the head of the intelligence service and axed 8 more generals.......ahhh just like the good old soviet days.

Maybe we can watch it on Netflix in a couple months

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Putin has jailed the head of the intelligence service and axed 8 more generals.......ahhh just like the good old soviet days.

It's like the Trump administration all over again. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/11/2022 at 9:10 PM, revkevsdi said:

It would be fine if it was only 10% of the population but nearly 40% believe Fauci belongs in jail and were scared of the vaccine even though all the Fox News staff and Trump did. Tucker probably trampled his grandmother to get the vaccine and then went right back to spreading fear. 

Where has Fauci been.....haven't seen hide or hair of him lately. In fact, covids a done deal I guess.

And yes he should be in jail

23 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nawww Putin’s puppet Trump can fuck off.  Trump asked Putin to help with the election, he blackmailed Ukraine to help with the election.  That dumb fuck gave classified information to Russian agents and warned Putin about an attack on a Syrian airport.  Now when shit is serious a bunch of Republicans and Fox News are telling lies to help Putin. These lies are being used on Russian state media to prop up the war.  If you don’t think they are pieces of shit then you must be in the same pile.  

Now that's a lot of fake news right there

hfgf.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Where has Fauci been.....haven't seen hide or hair of him lately. In fact, covids a done deal I guess.

And yes he should be in jail

Now that's a lot of fake news right there

hfgf.gif

Fake news?  You mean the actual video of Trump asking for Putin to help and the phone call of Trump asking Ukraine to announce he was opening an investigation into Biden isn’t proof enough for you?  Aren’t you special?

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Fake news?  You mean the actual video of Trump asking for Putin to help and the phone call of Trump asking Ukraine to announce he was opening an investigation into Biden isn’t proof enough for you?  Aren’t you special?

Are you referring to the tongue and cheek comment he made about Hillarys emails? You're are special (ed) aren't you. 

Secondly,  shouldn't you care more that Hillary had an illegal server that was infiltrated by foreign nations and she tried to cover it up by wiping the server? And her Aide Huma was sharing classified emails that were found on her pervert husband's laptop.

You are the dumbest one sided fuck this side of Mainecat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Are you referring to the tongue and cheek comment he made about Hillarys emails? You're are special (ed) aren't you. 

Secondly,  shouldn't you care more that Hillary had an illegal server that was infiltrated by foreign nations and she tried to cover it up by wiping the server? And her Aide Huma was sharing classified emails that were found on her pervert husband's laptop.

You are the dumbest one sided fuck this side of Mainecat. 

Ok so Trump can say he wants Putin to hack her emails, his team can open a back channel to the kremlin and you’ll ignore that.  It really wasn’t all that long ago that you were losing your shit over Hillary’s involvement with Uranium 1

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/

it’s also funny that you won’t shut up about her 30,000 emails and ignored the far worse case of Bush’s 30 million emails from the time he was manufacturing as case to invade Iraq. 

At this point there is no Republican or Fox News lie you won’t accept if it confirms your bias against Democrats. 

Edited by revkevsdi

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok so Trump can say he wants Putin to hack her emails, his team can open a back channel to the kremlin and you’ll ignore that.  It really wasn’t all that long ago that you were losing your shit over Hillary’s involvement with Uranium 1

it’s also funny that you won’t shut up about her 30,000 emails and ignored the far worse case of Bush’s 30 million emails from the time he was manufacturing as case to invade Iraq. 

At this point there is no Republican or Fox News lie you won’t accept if it confirms your bias against Democrats. 

We could say the same from the guy who parrots every left wing talking point there is.  CNN-WaPo-NYT-Huffpo-DemUnderground.  Um, they're corrupt.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Walking, talking points machine.

The minute you use fucking factcheck, you are talkingpointing.. :lol:

To be honest with you I am not seeing all these pro Putin things on Fox.... and I readily admit I am a fox viewer..... so it must be what they are being told on the genderless side of media.

The only thing smart thing about Putin was that he waited until we had a very weak president.... that was very genius of him.

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump Russia collusion,  I think  I remember a couple of congressional investigations and a special prosecutor..can you remind me of all the malfeasance they found.

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

To be honest with you I am not seeing all these pro Putin things on Fox.... and I readily admit I am a fox viewer..... so it must be what they are being told on the genderless side of media.

The only thing smart thing about Putin was that he waited until we had a very weak president.... that was very genius of him.

Weak?  Yeah, he shut down their entire economy working with our allies. I’d say Biden is good at his job if he managed to get a consensus after Trump shit on everyone.  No one in NATO trusted that piece of shit. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weak?  Yeah, he shut down their entire economy working with our allies. I’d say Biden is good at his job if he managed to get a consensus after Trump shit on everyone.  No one in NATO trusted that piece of shit. 

Yes extremely and pathetically weak ...probably  the weakest we've ever had...... this about sums it up:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Hilarious a Canadian moron like you is still so obsessed with Trump . You're World views are absolutely insane! Get help! And please dont forget your next scheduled covid booster! :lol:

67adj3.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Biden didn't do shit....it's obvious he is leading from behind. The Europeans put sanctions on before Biden. 

So 40,000 Syrian mercenaries are joining Russian forces against Ukraine.  I here the mercenaries sent to fight against the Russians are getting slaughtered after being lied to by the media saying it was easy Russian targets.  

What could go wrong.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Hilarious a Canadian moron like you is still so obsessed with Trump . You're World views are absolutely insane! Get help! And please dont forget your next scheduled covid booster! :lol:

67adj3.jpg

He still is the leader of the Republican Party. You dimwits still believe he won the election when the only ones that tried to steal the election were Republicans. Lucky for the world they were so incompetent or Putin’s puppet would have you attacking Ukraine and losing soldiers. 

He still is the leader of the Republican Party. You dimwits still believe he won the election when the only ones that tried to steal the election were Republicans. Lucky for the world they were so incompetent or Putin’s puppet would have you attacking Ukraine and losing soldiers. 

The crisis in Ukraine would have never begun. Strong prevails....weakness fails

stronger.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why isn't  Biden traveling to Kyiv like many leaders of Nato are doing?....The hell with taking out Putin....we need someone to take out the weak, feckless Biden before he totally destroys our nation. 3 more years of this clown will be a serious threat to our national security.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zelenskyy-tells-russian-troops-surrender-072259945.html

6 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The crisis in Ukraine would have never begun. Strong prevails....weakness fails

stronger.jpg.jpeg

If By strong you mean being Putin’s puppet, then Trump is the strongest there is. 

Biden is part of a coalition that shut down Russian trade and will bankrupt them. Trump would have spent his time making side deals to benefit himself. 

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why isn't  Biden traveling to Kyiv like many leaders of Nato are doing?....The hell with taking out Putin....we need someone to take out the weak, feckless Biden before he totally destroys our nation. 3 more years of this clown will be a serious threat to our national security.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zelenskyy-tells-russian-troops-surrender-072259945.html

Lol. Stock market is higher, jobless rates are lower with Biden than Trump. You watched Trump say he would pay off the debt in two terms and he added 8 trillion. Worse per year than Obama.  

You really aren’t too bright are you?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. Stock market is higher, jobless rates are lower with Biden than Trump. You watched Trump say he would pay off the debt in two terms and he added 8 trillion. Worse per year than Obama.  

You really aren’t too bright are you?

There's less people working now than before the pandemic. Explain how  rates lower?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If By strong you mean being Putin’s puppet, then Trump is the strongest there is. 

Biden is part of a coalition that shut down Russian trade and will bankrupt them. Trump would have spent his time making side deals to benefit himself. 

1jcr56.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member

You are delusional, and should really worry about your cucked Country instead of America ..

But by no means is Trump a great Guy, lots of things I despise of Him. ....he is simply a different crime family, but a better crime family then the Bidens. 

Biden is part of the same Bush,Clinton,Obama crime Family America has been dealing with since JFK. Countless Wars and corruption and lies. 

You talk about side deals are you fucking retarded? The Biden family has Countless side deals all over the world especially Ukraine. His brother was recently trying to buy a 3 million dollar home in my area, the Guy was broke prior to Joe becoming VP ....The family is nothing but crooks. You are old, delusional and should get off the internet ASAP before you become a total stinky twat Canadian Cuck joke of a man.