I kind of think Putin was a genius but not anymore.

He obviously hates America and wants to destroy it. So getting Trump elected, weakening NATO and causing people to mistrust doctors so COVID had the maximum impact worked as planned. 

But now he’s fucked up. His favourite Republicans and network are looking like the assholes they are for supporting Putin. His timing was shit because with Democrats in power all the damage Trump and Putin did to NATO has been repaired. 

• Like 1

Tricking MAGA dipshits is a lot easier than waging an effective war. 

For fucks sake, a Manhattan silver spooner was able to convince conservatives that he was on their side. :lol:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Tricking MAGA dipshits is a lot easier than waging an effective war. 

For fucks sake, a Manhattan silver spooner was able to convince conservatives that he was on their side. :lol:

It would be fine if it was only 10% of the population but nearly 40% believe Fauci belongs in jail and were scared of the vaccine even though all the Fox News staff and Trump did. Tucker probably trampled his grandmother to get the vaccine and then went right back to spreading fear. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

He obviously hates America and wants to destroy it. So getting Trump elected, weakening NATO and causing people to mistrust doctors so COVID had the maximum impact worked as planned. 

But now he’s fucked up. His favourite Republicans and network are looking like the assholes they are for supporting Putin. His timing was shit because with Democrats in power all the damage Trump and Putin did to NATO has been repaired. 

Did you eat lead paint as a child?  Only the learning impaired or those missing a chromosome could believe the shit you just shoveled. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Did you eat leaf paint as a child?  Only the learning impaired or those missing a chromosome could believe the shit you just shoveled. 

Leaf paint?  😂 You’d be brain dead to think the US or NATO were stronger after Trump.  Dumb fucker added almost 8 trillion to the debt after claiming he could pay it off in 2 terms. 

Putin and the Rocket boy pretty much hid in the shadows the last four years waiting for the present Dimwit in Chief to take over.  They were afraid that the Orange man might have the balls to put them in their place or bomb them into submission.  Biden isn't in charge of his own bowel movements much less  than negotiations with Putin.  Biden's only saving grace is he is currently keeping Kameltoe from taking the reins of this country. 

How long till Kim Dong sends a missile to the West coast and China takes over Taiwan with no repercussions from Biden??   It's coming if Biden can't get Putin to back down.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Leaf paint?  😂 You’d be brain dead to think the US or NATO were stronger after Trump.  Dumb fucker added almost 8 trillion to the debt after claiming he could pay it off in 2 terms. 

Trump got NATO to understand they needed to participate in their own defense.  

BTW congress is responsible for spending...Trump never signed a true budget all continuing resolutions a continuation of previous malfeasance.  Remember the temper tantrums you and the left threw when he tried to cut spending and the Democrats closed federal parks etc...fuck the leftists.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Trump got NATO to understand they needed to participate in their own defense.  

BTW congress is responsible for spending...Trump never signed a true budget all continuing resolutions a continuation of previous malfeasance.  Remember the temper tantrums you and the left threw when he tried to cut spending and the Democrats closed federal parks etc...fuck the leftists.

Nawww Putin’s puppet Trump can fuck off.  Trump asked Putin to help with the election, he blackmailed Ukraine to help with the election.  That dumb fuck gave classified information to Russian agents and warned Putin about an attack on a Syrian airport.  Now when shit is serious a bunch of Republicans and Fox News are telling lies to help Putin. These lies are being used on Russian state media to prop up the war.  If you don’t think they are pieces of shit then you must be in the same pile.  

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nawww Putin’s puppet Trump can fuck off.  Trump asked Putin to help with the election, he blackmailed Ukraine to help with the election.  That dumb fuck gave classified information to Russian agents and warned Putin about an attack on a Syrian airport.  Now when shit is serious a bunch of Republicans and Fox News are telling lies to help Putin. These lies are being used on Russian state media to prop up the war.  If you don’t think they are pieces of shit then you must be in the same pile.  

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

giphy.gif

I’m calm. I’m getting a laugh out of all you Fox News and Trump supporters with your Putin love fest.  The guy bombs hospitals and you still can bring yourself to disagree with dumb Donald. Your like those grannies that get taken by phone scammers, no matter how much proof you get shown that you’ve been scammed, you keep believing. 🤣 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

And we laugh at low information voters like you...Trump was the most pro America President since Reagan. 

But you go jerk off to CNN in your mother's basement and continue to vote for the progressive agenda and the destruction of our constitution. 

15 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

And we laugh at low information voters like you...Trump was the most pro America President since Reagan. 

But you go jerk off to CNN in your mother's basement and continue to vote for the progressive agenda and the destruction of our constitution. 

Anyone dumb enough to think Trump is anything other than Pro Trump is an idiot. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m calm. I’m getting a laugh out of all you Fox News and Trump supporters with your Putin love fest.  The guy bombs hospitals and you still can bring yourself to disagree with dumb Donald. Your like those grannies that get taken by phone scammers, no matter how much proof you get shown that you’ve been scammed, you keep believing. 🤣 

You may be calm, but you would have to be pretty dumb if you think anyone here loves Putin, including Trump.  Thats Smales level reading comprehension right there..

*You're.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You may be calm, but you would have to be pretty dumb if you think anyone here loves Putin, including Trump.  Thats Smales level reading comprehension right there..

*You're.

They’re doing Putin’s work for him and you gullible Fuck wits cheer them on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

*You're.

Well look at “mister I never fire first” throwing my name out there. I would respond in kind but you would immediately start crying about being attacked.🤣

Just now, revkevsdi said:

They’re doing Putin’s work for him and you gullible Fuck wits cheer them on. 

Trust me here…you are wasting your breath with this one.👍🏼🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well look at “mister I never fire first” throwing my name out there. I would respond in kind but you would immediately start crying about being attacked.🤣

oh fuck off troll.  Stop crying.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

He's a Canadian troll

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trust me here…you are wasting your breath with this one.👍🏼🤣

I noticed that they still think democrats stole the election even though the kraken was never released, my pillow guy failed to deliver his evidence and dominion will make more money on lawsuits than making machine. 

Every time they undercover voter fraud, it’s a Republican. 

It must suck for smart Americans to watch these dumbasses get fooled over and over. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I noticed that they still think democrats stole the election even though the kraken was never released, my pillow guy failed to deliver his evidence and dominion will make more money on lawsuits than making machine. 

Every time they undercover voter fraud, it’s a Republican. 

It must suck for smart Americans to watch these dumbasses get fooled over and over. 

:lol:  just wow

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Similarly, Dominion is seeking $1.3 billion from Powell in a separate defamation suit that was filed on Jan. 8.

Powell has also filed a motion to dismiss, but instead of denying that she defamed the company, she argued that her claims were constitutionally protected political speech.

“[N]o reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” her motion said, likening her claims to political hyperbole. The motion also argued that her claims should be protected because they were tied to litigation.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You didn’t like Powell’s defence?  It’s a Republican staple by the looks of things. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9  

you dumb fucks talk about Trump and fox “telling it like it is” but then when they get caught for their lies their excuse they should be allowed to lie. Or that’s not a lie, that’s hyperbole. 

6 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You didn’t like Powell’s defence?  It’s a Republican staple by the looks of things. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9  

you dumb fucks talk about Trump and fox “telling it like it is” but then when they get caught for their lies their excuse they should be allowed to lie. Or that’s not a lie, that’s hyperbole. 

I didn't call you any names, its clear you read a limited array of news sources, and don't put any words in my mouth.