2022 EPA Snowmobile engine data 840 turbo data funny....

48 minutes ago, Doug said:

They're not lies there "Typos"

Indeed.  He has typos in nearly every post.  Amusing since it is all to rationalize his love for his piece of shit Textron.

39 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I thought Jimmie was very adamant he didn't need a GPS. 

Also true.  He was adamant until he rode with a Polaris and then went and found a shittier alternative to feel better about his brand.

• Haha 1

What sort of retard actually has a brand.  Just can't imagine going through life saying, "Yeah, I'd rather have something inferior, but it is what I've owned before so I like it." as logic for owning something.  Buy what is best for you and your needs regardless of brand.  I've owned them all and will again when whomever releases what is best for my needs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

if you've done one update in 5 years that would mean you did the update before they were available.

vv mapping dipshit! That is who I use as my maps. 

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Since no one in the red camp has any insight on this @krom... maybe @Tommcat can address the lack o umpf.

My riding partner has a 22 RMK Boost. I have not ridden it yet. But I he had it on our last trip. It was out of break-in. He words were "its better down low than my Axys and my Pro. Its more than the Pro up top and really close to the AXYS up top."

His Axys is a Silber turbo'ed 800 running about 10lbs of boost on AV gas. Its over 200hp at 8k ft.

His Pro is a Boondocker race gas turbo kit. Running 9lbs at 8k ft, 11lbs at 10k ft on AV gas. Probably in the 185hp range. 

And the 22 Boost is bone stock running pump gas. 

I haven't ridden a Doo turbo, but I have no doubt whatsoever the RMK Boost is way more than 165HP at 8K, like Doo advertises. 

Guessing its over 190hp. 

BTW he also has a Nytro tank that he got stupid with. Impulse turbo, in the 400hp range. Sits in garage never gets touched anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

My riding partner has a 22 RMK Boost. I have not ridden it yet. But I he had it on our last trip. It was out of break-in. He words were "its better down low than my Axys and my Pro. Its more than the Pro up top and really close to the AXYS up top."

His Axys is a Silber turbo'ed 800 running about 10lbs of boost on AV gas. Its over 200hp at 8k ft.

His Pro is a Boondocker race gas turbo kit. Running 9lbs at 8k ft, 11lbs at 10k ft on AV gas. Probably in the 185hp range. 

And the 22 Boost is bone stock running pump gas. 

I haven't ridden a Doo turbo, but I have no doubt whatsoever the RMK Boost is way more than 165HP at 8K, like Doo advertises. 

Guessing its over 190hp. 

BTW he also has a Nytro tank that he got stupid with. Impulse turbo, in the 400hp range. Sits in garage never gets touched anymore. 

Guessing? OK. My 600 puts out, guessing 159 at sea level because seat of pants from my buddy from Florida, who never road before guessed 160. Dont want to over estimate so sticking with 159. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Guessing? OK. My 600 puts out, guessing 159 at sea level because seat of pants from my buddy from Florida, who never road before guessed 160. Dont want to over estimate so sticking with 159. 

Nobody gives a shit about you

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Yet better and cheaper than the WTF 7. Just sayin.

Not really, but that Garmin mount, looks like something the kids you smoke dope with designed. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Not really, but that Garmin mount, looks like something the kids you smoke dope with designed. 

Guessing you have no idea on how it mounts, how the Tread attaches and how it wires in. Way to tech for you. 

Show me a motor that Cat has built that is fast? Yamaha and Suk have had some fast motors but not one Cat. Its like buying a v6 Mustang and putting a LS motor in it to make it go.   

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Show me a motor that Cat has built that is fast? Yamaha and Suk have had some fast motors but not one Cat. Its like buying a v6 Mustang and putting a LS motor in it to make it go.   

Cat designed the original TCat, F700, well all the fastest sleds of there time. GS was the lead Engineer. Zuk built them but had no input on the design. Facts kind of suck Badger. Best motors poo made were a Subaru side kick. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cat designed the original TCat, F700, well all the fastest sleds of there time. GS was the lead Engineer. Zuk built them but had no input on the design. Facts kind of suck Badger. Best motors poo made were a Subaru side kick. 

Again Cat has never built a motor that were fast and Suk would have never put their name on a motor they didn't have a say no way no how. FYI It was Kaw that that pulled the rug out from Cat on the Suk motors when they teamed up. Facts do suck.  

29 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Just a little above your brain airlift, you silly fuck!

Still looks amateurish and hokey. But don't get angry Jimmy, I'm trying to keep things at your special needs level, or maybe in your case, stoner level. :passing: I mean who really would put something that looks that cobbed together on a $1500 sled. 😂

202103230926102.jpg

Edited by airflite1

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Again Cat has never built a motor that were fast and Suk would have never put their name on a motor they didn't have a say no way no how. FYI It was Kaw that that pulled the rug out from Cat on the Suk motors when they teamed up. Facts do suck.  

Well facts and you are fucked up. Cat moved from K because they did not meet there goals.  There is a great book on this. Guessing it is above your reading level though. Keep trying though. Greg Spalding. Retired, is back as a hired Contractor. He designed the motors I spoke of.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Well facts and you are fucked up. Cat moved from K because they did not meet there goals.  There is a great book on this. Guessing it is above your reading level though. Keep trying though. Greg Spalding. Retired, is back as a hired Contractor. He designed the motors I spoke of.

No they fired him along with a bunch of other engineers, it seems they asked him back because who was left at Arctic couldn't solve their engine problems. I mean even Hibbert is wrenching on Ski-Doo's along with Christian Brothers switching to Doo. You better go straighten them out also. 😂

4 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

No they fired him along with a bunch of other engineers, it seems they asked him back because who was left at Arctic couldn't solve their engine problems. I mean even Hibbert is wrenching on Ski-Doo's along with Christian Brothers switching to Doo. You better go straighten them out also. 😂

Well he retired, is back, doing Contract work. all documented. arctocinsider.com. every one who left were retirement age. Man it is fun schooling fools.

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Kawasaki noise was bent out of joint when they lost big time in the Sled industry 1981. Suk and Kaw team up in a joint venture in the dirt market back in 2013 but Kaw wanted them out of the sled biz big time. 2017 ish we saw the first Cat motors roll off the line then we saw Yamaha sliming T motors in the Cats. Kind like someone's sister at prom. Hurts don't it Cat trophy case is based on other motors.   

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Kawasaki noise was bent out of joint when they lost big time in the Sled industry 1981. Suk and Kaw team up in a joint venture in the dirt market back in 2013 but Kaw wanted them out of the sled biz big time. 2017 ish we saw the first Cat motors roll off the line then we saw Yamaha sliming T motors in the Cats. Kind like someone's sister at prom. Hurts don't it Cat trophy case is based on other motors.   

Cat went Zuki in 1976. I owned a 75 cat and a 76. WTF are you talking about 2013? Cat had a kawi ATV, but it sucked belts like you on dicks. Just a hunch on the D thing. Butt hurt is what gave it life. Cats first sled motor was 2014. ATV was 2006. Learn your FUCKING FACTS!

Edited by ZR6000RR