Is western media making the situation worse?

Just now, WildMann said:

Actually, you need to take your own advice.  You obviously don't know what it means.  

You throw the word around for effect and have zero concept of it's meaning. You're the new FSCE drama queen running around with her hair on fire. Congrats. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You throw the word around for effect and have zero concept of it's meaning. You're the new FSCE drama queen running around with her hair on fire. Congrats. 

Did somebody say hair?

biden-sniff-for-votes.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

LMAO.  Actually my thoughts are very fluently written and the fact that you believe I have no concept of the words I am using shows what little education you have.  Apparently you should have stayed in school.  Nice try at deflecting again, by trying to attack my intellect.  I am sure most people here can understand exactly what I have said and will say in the future.  It's just you that has a problem conjugating.   :lol:  Or understanding actually.  

Here is a little something for you.  Ex US marine on the ground in Ukraine.  

https://newtube.app/user/RenaudBe/qYO6PUS

1 minute ago, WildMann said:

LMAO.  Actually my thoughts are very fluently written and the fact that you believe I have no concept of the words I am using shows what little education you have.  Apparently you should have stayed in school.  Nice try at deflecting again, by trying to attack my intellect.  I am sure most people here can understand exactly what I have said and will say in the future.  It's just you that has a problem conjugating.   :lol:  Or understanding actually.  

genocide :lol: 

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fucking troglodytes trying to join the intelligent conversations.  :lol:

• Like 1

I understand your posts perfectly. If you could head back to wherever you came from and bring back 20-30 more of you that would be great. It’s refreshing having an additional literate person or two participating!!! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WildMann said:

Fucking troglodytes trying to join the intelligent conversations.  :lol:

I'll begin to take you serious when you demonstrate a proper understanding of genocide. Keep trying. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I understand your posts perfectly. If you could head back to wherever you came from and bring back 20-30 more of you that would be great. It’s refreshing having an additional literate person or two participating!!! 

LOL   Thanks Ben.  Unfortunately I think the likes of Dry Spin are more and more the norm these days.  Uneducated fucktards that think the world revolves around their small town mind.  Throw in a couple bro's and you have the new intelligence movement.  

Just now, WildMann said:

LOL   Thanks Ben.  Unfortunately I think the likes of Dry Spin are more and more the norm these days.  Uneducated fucktards that think the world revolves around their small town mind.  Throw in a couple bro's and you have the new intelligence movement.  

Spinner is one of the guys with a functioning brain usually....he’s just way off base here and drinking a little too much mainstream coolaid 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I'll begin to take you serious when you demonstrate a proper understanding of genocide. Keep trying. 

Do you need me to post the definition so you can finally understand?    Here, I will save you the typing.  

Genocide:  

noun
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What do you call having actual Nazis killing their countrymen?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

What do you call having actual Nazis killing their countrymen?

I didn’t find the use of genocide in this particular instance to be too far off base. 

Spinner is one of the guys with a functioning brain usually....he’s just way off base here and drinking a little too much mainstream coolaid 

Ok, well I have not seen that as of yet. I do keep an open mind though.  Everyone has those days.  

Do you need me to post the definition so you can finally understand?    Here, I will save you the typing.  

Genocide:  

noun
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Excellent. Now point out to me the group that these nazis are trying to exterminate. You said Ukrainians and Russians. So 40 million? 

• Confused 1

Just now, WildMann said:

Ok, well I have not seen that as of yet. I do keep an open mind though.  Everyone has those days.  

He's a boomer so they can be easily manipulated. 

• Like 1

You just haven’t met ActionFigureJoe yet. Things will make more sense when his shift starts lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway, I hope that people start to question things more in depth. The world has hit a point that I actually believed would never happen in my lifetime. The extent of the censorship and propaganda from our trusted news sources is unprecedented and we as a people and a species really need to sit up at take notice.  The future depends on it.  

Anyway, I hope that people start to question things more in depth. The world has hit a point that I actually believed would never happen in my lifetime. The extent of the censorship and propaganda from our trusted news sources is unprecedented and we as a people and a species really need to sit up at take notice.  The future depends on it.  

I hate to burst your bubble but we are less than a generation from full blown idiocracy. The electorate is so fucking dumb we have a better chance of seeing plants watered with Gatorade than we do people attempting to discern propaganda from truth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Excellent. Now point out to me the group that these nazis are trying to exterminate. You said Ukrainians and Russians. So 40 million? 

They aren't killing all of them Spin. Seriously, un hoop your forehead and start looking into it. If you are part of the distasteful demographic these people hate, you are dead.   Watch the video of the ex US marine.  It's got more info on the situation that you have not been subjected to. 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

A lot of people think that it can only be called genocide if it’s done based on ethnicity only 

Certainly religious affiliation would fit the classically understood definition as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I hate to burst your bubble but we are less than a generation from full blown idiocracy. The electorate is so fucking dumb we have a better chance of seeing plants watered with Gatorade than we do people attempting to discern propaganda from truth.

:lol:    So true.    The movie that became the documentary.   

Just now, WildMann said:

:lol:    So true.    The movie that became the documentary.   

The most startling example of fact following fiction in the history of humanity. 

• Like 1

Certainly religious affiliation would fit the classically understood definition as well. 

Genocide is actually more humane than what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians or America did to the native Americans.