Fundraiser for snatchslayer/xcr700 Andrew's wife

Guys as many of you read yesterday we had a huge loss in our little family with the passing of Andrew. It would be nice if his FS family could put a little something together for his wife,I'm sure she could use a little extra in these times. So if you guys have a few extra bucks you could spare here's a link to donate to. 

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8HKKVROGHU

Edited by ckf
made tag more noticable
  • Like 7

• HSR pinned this topic

Come on guys, let's help out Andrew's wife. I know he has helped a lot of you over the years at HCS. He has also helped out guys here at FS.

At least throw a tank of snowmobile gas his family's way. Let's show them how the snowmobile community rallies around to help out in a time of need.  Thanks guys :bc:

• Like 3

• ckf unpinned this topic

C'mon guys ,step right up,pretend you're 25 again on a Friday night at the strippers and let it rain!!!! 

I promise no bank accounts will be frozen for supporting this cause :bc:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

After I sign in PayPal is asking to add a card.  I have had an active account forever and just used it on ebay.  Anyone else having this trouble?  Canadian thing?

1 minute ago, jdels said:

After I sign in PayPal is asking to add a card.  I have had an active account forever and just used it on ebay.  Anyone else having this trouble?  Canadian thing?

try logging into your paypal account first... then hit the link

• Thanks 1

• ckf pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Done.

what was it that took him out . Thought I saw stomach issues some place but ? 

:bc:

Not 100% certain at this point other than knowing he was ill for about a month which I assume is related to his condition.

• Like 1