Pelosi favors banning all Russian oil imports into the United States

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There is no pleasing  R’s

Completely oblivious . :lol:

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the selfish Trumpers here can’t make sacrifices.

Says the tax dodging liar. 

39 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You really can't be this dumb?

Never say that to him, he considers it a challenge 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This would be happening if Trump was in office....hate to break it to you.

I disagree. Trump wouldn’t have imposed sanctions or sent aid to the Ukraine. Putin would have dragged him into the back room and told him to butt out. By Easter Putin would be marching into Poland. Trump would be saying, I’d like to help by my bone spurs are acting up. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I disagree. Trump wouldn’t have imposed sanctions or sent aid to the Ukraine. Putin would have dragged him into the back room and told him to butt out. By Easter Putin would be marching into Poland. Trump would be saying, I’d like to help by my bone spurs are acting up. 

Bone spurs eh :lol:

Your selective outrage is pathetic 

6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

Biden and Trump have a lot in common.

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s funny that Merca is always so selectively focused on their leaders being tough. Clinton stayed in school, bush stayed stateside, Trump and Biden drafted the draft. The ones that serve and make real sacrifices get shit on. Sometimes by their own party. McCain for one. It’s like brand loyalty with sleds. 
might as well take your “I’d rather push my Polaris than ride a Skidoo” T-shirt’s and change them to “I’d rather vote for a tax dodging, treasonist, draft dodging Republican rapist than an educated, patriotic Democrat”

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Germany is firing their coal plants back up now due to this.

Oh, but what about climate change!!!!  What about the Paris Accord,  What about the EPA.  Fucking 1st world elite liberal dipshits really have no clue.

We have some of the most strict environment policies in place, but lets kill a pipeline in the USA so that we can let other countries make $$$ and don't have to worry about the USA and their strict policies.  Fuck they are just fucking DUMB.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Oh, but what about climate change!!!!  What about the Paris Accord,  What about the EPA.  Fucking 1st world elite liberal dipshits really have no clue.

They don’t really have a choice right now you brain dead idiot.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

We have some of the most strict environment policies in place, but lets kill a pipeline in the USA so that we can let other countries make $$$ and don't have to worry about the USA and their strict policies.  Fuck they are just fucking DUMB.

Exactly ...

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s funny that Merca is always so selectively focused on their leaders being tough. Clinton stayed in school, bush stayed stateside, Trump and Biden drafted the draft. The ones that serve and make real sacrifices get shit on. Sometimes by their own party. McCain for one. It’s like brand loyalty with sleds. 
might as well take your “I’d rather push my Polaris than ride a Skidoo” T-shirt’s and change them to “I’d rather vote for a tax dodging, treasonist, draft dodging Republican rapist than an educated, patriotic Democrat”

Exactly, but it seems that you’re The one that conveniently forgets the leftists, 

Funny how liberals didn’t seem to mind sexual predators, their enablers, liars, tax dodging, draft dodging , Russians or treason when it was Bill Clinton the rapist/draft dodger/ liar or Hilliary the liar/Russian colluder, Obama or Kennedy’s  Russian collusion and John Kerry the tax dodging traitor that has violated the Logan act multiple times? 

Or liberal tax dodgers like Sharptons, Rangel, Kerry, Geithner, Daschle,Jefferson, Franken or Kennedy, Kerry etc ,,All dodged taxes and liberals didn’t seem to mind ?

And now it seems Biden is a racist draft dodger and homophobe too

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sure would be nice to have the XL pipeline a year closer to completion and a few new wells in ANwar.

Yep, and we would be regulating them with the environmental policies that WE have come up with, but instead, we let other countries screw up the environment so that the liberals can say, "wasn't me"