We lost a member today :(

1 minute ago, Original Lummox said:

I talked to his wife a couple weeks ago, Andrew had just came home from the hospital low hemoglobin, and was resting at home and still a pia lol 

I am friends with his wife on FB Andrew didn't want FB before so we chatted through his wife's FB account prior to him joining,, she had posted a few days ago he was once again not doing well.

I knew he had a couple health issues but this was a complete shock when she posted this afternoon noon ☹️

He had done work for me in the past and came through a few years ago when I forgot my helmet. Always happy go lucky guy. 

Thanks for the info :bc:  Yes he sure seemed to be :thumbsup:

• Like 1

This is sad to hear. We used to bust each other up hard over at HCS. We were alway joking but some thought we hated each other. It was always in good fun. He had a great sense of humor. I used to tell him he didn’t know what the fuck he was talking aboot . :lol:

• Like 6

Very sorry to here of the passing of xcr700. Andrew was the one who called me when Cappy passed away and told me to get back over to HCS. He was a great friend an all round great guy. One of his old AV's over at HCS still makes me laugh. Beer cheers and RIP to xcr7. :bc:

i-fuck-on-the-first-date-shirt-shirt.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Any of you guys able to get a hold of Z some how? And email or something..I know they were good friends on here and hcs, I would think he would want to know

@Ziemann probably knows how to get in touch with him.