We lost a member today :(

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Man, that is sad.  I liked his posts.  Looks really young. What happened? 

I've tried reaching out to a friend of his to find out. His last post/thread here was that he had covid. I don't want to speculate though.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck, Andrew has been a great friend over the internet for over a decade,. A genuine person with a huge heart..RIP my brother..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

I've tried reaching out to a friend of his to find out. His last post/thread here was that he had covid. I don't want to speculate though.

Thanks Steve if you find out what happened Please let all of us know........Damn he wasn't that old......... :wall:

XCR 700/Andrew was a member here and HCS.

He passed away today, leaving behind his lovely wife Michelle.He had been ill the past couple months.

Andrew was full of life fun loving lummox , I met him a few times over the last 10yrs ,was friends on FB, trading jokes and memes. 

RIP Andrew ☹️

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just so guys know he was xcr700 and former mod on HCS then used The Silverback before switching to snatchslayer. He was  a hell of a good guy and great friend. He will be missed :sad:

Dang that was xcr700?? He was a good guy. He will be missed 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Original Lummox said:

XCR 700/Andrew was a member here and HCS.

He passed away today, leaving behind his lovely wife Michelle.He had been ill the past couple months.

Andrew was full of life fun loving lummox , I met him a few times over the last 10yrs ,was friends on FB, trading jokes and memes. 

RIP Andrew ☹️

I know he had a medical issue,,with his stomach I think,,,,was that what he was ill with??

BTW I just merged your thread into this one :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Any of you guys able to get a hold of Z some how? And email or something..I know they were good friends on here and hcs, I would think he would want to know

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

I know he had a medical issue,,with his stomach I think,,,,was that what he was ill with??

BTW I just merged your thread into this one :bc:

I talked to his wife a couple weeks ago, Andrew had just came home from the hospital low hemoglobin, and was resting at home and still a pia lol 

I am friends with his wife on FB Andrew didn't want FB before so we chatted through his wife's FB account prior to him joining,, she had posted a few days ago he was once again not doing well.

I knew he had a couple health issues but this was a complete shock when she posted this afternoon noon ☹️

He had done work for me in the past and came through a few years ago when I forgot my helmet. Always happy go lucky guy. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1