2023 Ordered

Doug

• Gold Member

Tagged for one year from now you still don't have it.......  I REALLY hope I am wrong but with a bud that still doesn't have his 850 assault that he ordered A FUCKING YEAR AGO its pretty hard for me to even think about you pour fucks ordering new sleds on the snowcheck....

29 minutes ago, Doug said:

Went back and forth between the XCR and VR1 N/A 850.  Being I'm keeping our XCR went with the Sunset read VR1 137

2023.jpg

That is the color I'd be getting although comparing to the XCR red/white hood.  Worst case you can flop your XCR shocks onto the VR1 and keep it that way too.  

30 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Tagged for one year from now you still don't have it.......  I REALLY hope I am wrong but with a bud that still doesn't have his 850 assault that he ordered A FUCKING YEAR AGO its pretty hard for me to even think about you pour fucks ordering new sleds on the snowcheck....

Didn't get my XCR until February 2nd so yes it was getting frustrating.  Trading in a 2021 VR1 which will stay in my possession until the 2023 comes in.

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That is the color I'd be getting although comparing to the XCR red/white hood.  Worst case you can flop your XCR shocks onto the VR1 and keep it that way too.  

I've added the hi/lo adjusts to shocks before.  I'll probably add them to the VR1. 

That McDonalds color scheme made me sick when Doo did it. I almost ran into traffic after seeing that from the Poo. What kind of acid does it take to think that looks good? 1000 max mile boost. What a joke! 4500 plus Tax extra for what? 15 extra HP? Bet you could clutch that in for under $500. Pootards are running wild today!

That red looks sharp.  If I brought that home and put a bow on it for my wife's birthday, she'd be...  well, in a good mood, so to speak.

This one will be delivered on time, no doubt about it.  They're taking the supply chain seriously this time.

And, just in case someone didn't see the sign on the door when they came in, here's what it says:

"THIS FORUM IS A NO BASHING ZONE. This area is here for serious snowmobile related questions & answers & NOT Sarcastic or "Bashing" in nature. "

2 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

That red looks sharp.  If I brought that home and put a bow on it for my wife's birthday, she'd be...  well, in a good mood, so to speak.

This one will be delivered on time, no doubt about it.  They're taking the supply chain seriously this time.

And, just in case someone didn't see the sign on the door when they came in, here's what it says:

"THIS FORUM IS A NO BASHING ZONE. This area is here for serious snowmobile related questions & answers & NOT Sarcastic or "Bashing" in nature. "

Was not a bash. Just a point that prices are way out of control. I don't see a bash in calling a sled ugly. McDonalds may think different I suppose. 

My build was $22,017 and one of the dealers I've dealt with for many years gave me a price of $22,495 WTF.  VR1 Boost with the 137 cobra and ES nothing more.

1646259271576-productstill.png

• Like 2

On 3/1/2022 at 8:38 PM, ZR6000RR said:

That McDonalds color scheme made me sick when Doo did it. I almost ran into traffic after seeing that from the Poo. What kind of acid does it take to think that looks good? 1000 max mile boost. What a joke! 4500 plus Tax extra for what? 15 extra HP? Bet you could clutch that in for under $500. Pootards are running wild today!

Yes this is a bashing. Thanks for not doing it anymore :bc:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

No. Its honesty! That combo is Hideous! Worse than don's attempt at the Ronald.

The last sentence in your post isn't needed in here so if you would have stopped after the color comments you would be ok. If you come in here calling the members names we will have issues. Easy as that bud :thumbsup: Now if I haven't been clear enough or if you feel a strong desire to respond,,do it by PM.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

thats the color combo winner for polaris but I'd hav gone red rails and blue tunnel

I thought about it but I cheaped out relatively speaking...no electric start or 7s Gauge either. 

On 3/1/2022 at 6:35 PM, Doug said:

Went back and forth between the XCR and VR1 N/A 850.  Being I'm keeping our XCR went with the Sunset read VR1 137

2023.jpg

That's going to be a stunner color!  My pick of MY23.  Congrats!

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 4:24 PM, A05GSHO said:

My build was $22,017 and one of the dealers I've dealt with for many years gave me a price of $22,495 WTF.  VR1 Boost with the 137 cobra and ES nothing more.

1646259271576-productstill.png

Jesus christ, that's just fucking stupid, I mean it's just a snowmobile. Did you ask your dealer if it comes with a 12" dildo with Polaris tattooed on the side. :lmao:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/7/2022 at 10:02 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

XCR 850 136 w/ 1.6 Cobra

25996DE4-8DF7-4989-A814-8A239ABB7F56.jpeg.b4cb4ded7fead25384b4212ec1bec749.jpeg

Had a change of heart and changed my order to a SB Assault 850….not sure exactly why….just felt right.🤣👍🏼🇺🇸❄️

• Like 4

On 3/18/2022 at 6:57 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

DD1F1077-5FAB-489F-BDFA-7FBA6398FBAA.thumb.jpeg.9fd95732daf4b19bc348ec3deece1542.jpeg

If I wasn't handing my sleds down to my wife to ride I would have went back to an Assualt.  The 136 and 137 have worked out well but normally like to buy something different than I had previously.  I've had Axys Assault's and liked them even though they are a little more work in the tight trails but still manageable.  My wife would have some trouble with an Assualt on the tight trails.  The Assault is listed as a cross over sled but another place they shine is straight line speed.  It is a very efficient chassis similar to what the wedge was.  Now you have me 2nd guessing.

Have a friend that bought a boost Assault so I'll get a chance to ride that.

• Like 1