Rob pulled me over to the dark side

ckf

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

I need someone to help me up off the floor!!!  :lol:  :bc:

:dunno:

31 minutes ago, 99mxz600 said:

Sweet looking ride John :bc: ................. but Jay is still a faggot..................... :news:

:bigfinger::fuckyou::finger: 

Fuckoff , thumb dick 

Was up in GM last weekend. Was supposed to be up there Saturday-Tues. Only got to ride Saturday and a little bit Sunday.  Dad was hospitalized and had to have emergency surgery. So had to cut trip short. Getting another trip scheduled now. 

36 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Was up in GM last weekend. Was supposed to be up there Saturday-Tues. Only got to ride Saturday and a little bit Sunday.  Dad was hospitalized and had to have emergency surgery. So had to cut trip short. Getting another trip scheduled now. 

Sorry to hear about your Dad............. hope all is well..... :bc: Post some pics when ya do

16 minutes ago, 99mxz600 said:

Sorry to hear about your Dad............. hope all is well..... :bc: 

Post some pics when ya do

Thanks Mike. :bc:  He's doing better, but recovery is going to be slow.   I just talked to him about 45 minutes ago.  He sounds better, but he's getting cranky cause he hasn't had anything to eat or drink for almost a week. 

I didn't take many pictures last weekend. But I will next trip   I was just reading the trail reports this morning, and I almost threw up.  Most places N of 28 picked up 21"+ since we left there.  Only figures :flush:

One from last Saturday when we were getting ready to head out 

IMG_20170131_151844.jpg

77 heading S out of GM on the way home.  Sucked having to leave this on a Sunday :flush:IMG_20170129_140117220.jpg

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thanks Mike. :bc:  He's doing better, but recovery is going to be slow.   I just talked to him about 45 minutes ago.  He sounds better, but he's getting cranky cause he hasn't had anything to eat or drink for almost a week. 

I didn't take many pictures last weekend. But I will next trip   I was just reading the trail reports this morning, and I almost threw up.  Most places N of 28 picked up 21"+ since we left there.  Only figures :flush:

One from last Saturday when we were getting ready to head out 

IMG_20170131_151844.jpg

77 heading S out of GM on the way home.  Sucked having to leave this on a Sunday :flush:IMG_20170129_140117220.jpg

Sled looks pretty sweet Jay, I like that it's different for sure. Didn't realize you switched up the graphics like that :bc:

38 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Sled looks pretty sweet Jay, I like that it's different for sure. Didn't realize you switched up the graphics like that :bc:

Thanks. :bc:  It definitely turns some heads and gets lots of double takes :lmao:

Started pulling the factory decals off the same day I brought it home.   The factory XRS decals are lame on the '15+ 

6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I drove a new Stingray auto.  Nice car.

See, it grew since then :lol:

That's not a GT500 :news:

Colors look like that.

32 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thanks. :bc:.  It definitely turns some heads and gets lots of double takes :lmao:

Started pulling the factory decals off the same day I brought it home.   The factory XRS decals are lame on the '15+ 

Not to mention everybody and there brother has the blacked out sleds. The blizzard seat threw me off at first.

3 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Not to mention everybody and there brother has the blacked out sleds.

The blizzard seat threw me off at first.

Been there, done that.  A long time ago.

That's a real Blizzard seat.  I had the XRS decals made.  Everything else is factory Blizzard parts and decals 

Looks good stock I think, 

51 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Looks way different than it did when I picked it up

IMG_20161015_094313068.jpg

I like that too, but I definitely like that you did something different better. My buddy has a 16 Gade X 800 ive rode a few times, Pretty much stock besides some clutching but I like it a lot. Awesome chassis for sure and it scoots pretty good. Hope you can get actually get some miles on that bad boy :bc: Wish I woulda had the extra cash for a sled this year as it would have been perfect with our 3 months of downtime for the re-tool. Hope I can get back at it in a couple years or so :bc:  

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thanks. :bc:  It definitely turns some heads and gets lots of double takes :lmao:

i don't mind mine on the 16,  the 17 stock graphics and seat are horrific.   the older more bold ones were better for sure

57 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Looks good stock I think, I like that too, but I definitely like that you did something different better. 

My buddy has a 16 Gade X 800 ive rode a few times, Pretty much stock besides some clutching but I like it a lot. Awsome chassis for sure and it scoots pretty good. Hope you can get actually get some miles on that bad boy :bc: Wish I woulda had the extra cash for a sled this year as it would have been perfect with our 3 months of downtime for the re-tool. Hope I can get back at it in a couple years or so :bc:  

For what they charged for the XRS , the decals are pretty boring.  I wanted mine to be different than what everyone else has.  I like the look of the Blizzard, but wanted a 137"   They only come in 129"  Plus the XRS Renegade was a better overall package, for not much more.

Mine is staying stock.  It's plenty fast enough as is, and the rest of the sled is awesome. 

Lots of winter left.

I took 6 years off from the sport for work/school. Glad I got back into it.  Take a short break if you have to and save some $ up and order a new one in a few years :bc:

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't mind mine on the 16,  the 17 stock graphics and seat are horrific.   the older more bold ones were better for sure

The black '15&'16s are definitely better than the '17s. I didn't like the orange and silver at all. Don't like the yellow and silver either. 

43 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

For what they charged for the XRS , the decals are pretty boring.  I wanted mine to be different than what everyone else has.  I like the look of the Blizzard, but wanted a 137"   They only come in 129"  Plus the XRS Renegade was a better overall package, for not much more.

Mine is staying stock.  It's plenty fast enough as is, and the rest of the sled is awesome. 

Lots of winter left.

I took 6 years off from the sport for work/school. Glad I got back into it.  Take a short break if you have to and save some $ up and order a new one in a few years :bc:

The black '15&'16s are definitely better than the '17s. I didn't like the orange and silver at all. Don't like the yellow and silver either. 

In a few years it'll come down to a new sled or a lightly used 392 SRT in the driveway going be an awful hard decision. I always got a couple buddies with a extra sled if I really wanna go up north :bc: