Rob pulled me over to the dark side

ckf

Rob and I spent the day on Monday trying out compact SUV's. If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would buy a Ford, I would have told you that you were crazy. I also want to thank @SVT Renegade XRS for answering all of my questions :bc: 

The dealer dropped off our Ford Escape this afternoon.

20170201-untitled-3.jpg

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Rob and I spent the day on Monday trying out compact SUV's. If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would buy a Ford, I would have told you that you were crazy. I also want to thank @SVT Renegade XRS for answering all of my questions :bc: 

20170201-untitled-3.jpg

Great choice. Only small SUV I would buy 

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

20170201-untitled-3.jpg

:bc:

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, ckf said:

20170201-untitled-3.jpg

I've been  driving  my 2013 Titanium  since new.  68,000 miles and just  put a set of  Michelin ltx. Only  thing I  don't  like is after about 30,000 miles  the headliner makes  noise.  I had it in for repair and  it is making noise  again.

Thanks guys :bc:  Rob showed me his next car when we were at the Ford dealership. Any guesses? Shut up Jay :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

I wouldnt listen to anything that biased faggot says.

:bc:

Jay was very helpful during the process. He even offered me an X plan discount if I wanted it :bc:

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks guys :bc:  Rob showed me his next car when we were at the Ford dealership. Any guesses? Shut up Jay :lol: 

Jay was very helpful during the process. He even offered me an X plan discount if I wanted it :bc:

Fusion sport or ford raptor???

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Anything to get you in a Ford.....

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Fusion sport or ford raptor???

Nope.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Anything to get you in a Ford.....

He didn't even give me shit when I told him that I was test driving the Gaybaru Forester and Crosstrek, Rob on the other hand :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

Nope.

He didn't even give me shit when I told him that I was test driving the Gaybaru Forester and Crosstrek, Rob on the other hand :lol:

I'm surprised you settled for less.... :news:

22 minutes ago, Dave said:

I'm surprised you settled for less.... :news:

The Subaru's just weren't as comfortable as the Ford, especially the passenger seat. I'm surprised I bought a Ford :bc:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Subaru's just weren't as comfortable as the Ford, especially the passenger seat. I'm surprised I bought a Ford :bc:

I think they make it that way so your ass doesnt get sore waiting for AAA. :lol::bc:

Edited by Dave
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ckf said:

20170201-untitled-3.jpg

Nice !     Those Rigs have come a looooong way since the early ones , sharp rig, John .       Was Jay the salesman ?    I think I see a dent in the hood , how's your face ? :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ckf said:

:snack:

20 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Nice !     Those Rigs have come a looooong way since the early ones , sharp rig, John .       Was Jay the salesman ?    I think I see a dent in the hood , how's your face ? :bc:

:lol::lmao: