MY 2023

You boys go play in the GDF.  

After watching the Polaris presentation, I really, really hope Cat has more than one trick up their sleeves this year.  Let’s go, Cat, it’s your turn and it’s your time to take it.

49 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

After watching the Polaris presentation, I really, really hope Cat has more than one trick up their sleeves this year.  Let’s go, Cat, it’s your turn and it’s your time to take it.

I hope they do as well...but am prepared to be disappointed again.

50 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I'm very excited about the 2023 ArctextCat release.

Polaris brought in Levi... but just you wait until they see who Cat brings in to introduce their new color and BNG's!

the-goonies-sloth.gif

that's right big boy... Sloth is back!

56 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

image.png.4edc0966afa71079131342b16e9d0006.png

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Polaris brought in Levi... but just you wait until they see who Cat brings in to introduce their new color and BNG's!

the-goonies-sloth.gif

iPad teleprompter sloth has slightly better hair. 

FdxFXBp.png

On 2/28/2022 at 11:42 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

the-goonies-sloth.gif

I thought that was Jimmy

• Haha 1

Now that we have so much time to kill, who would make a great spokesperson or presenter for AC23?  Seriously.  Not the "hero" from Goonies (not a bad choice, but not what I'm looking for), not a pre-recorded Roger Skime talking about the old days, not Whats-her-name, not an internet keyboard warrior.  I'm talking someone we'd actually listen to.  No offense, but not Jennifer Anniston, either - someone with actual snowmobile credentials.

What would make a difference?  What would impress people?

Edited by p51mstg

28 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Now that we have so much time to kill, who would make a great spokesperson or presenter for AC23?  Seriously.  Not the "hero" from Goonies (not a bad choice, but not what I'm looking for), not a pre-recorded Roger Skime talking about the old days, not Whats-her-name, not an internet keyboard warrior.  I'm talking someone we'd actually listen to.  No offense, but not Jennifer Anniston, either - someone with actual snowmobile credentials.

Troy Halverson! He is in charge of the snowmobile operation. 

34 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Tucker

• Like 2

On 2/28/2022 at 10:42 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

the-goonies-sloth.gif

Your hero so dreamy 

20210424_203826.jpg

• Haha 1

Fyi next time you see him ask him if he has one of those sexy pics like the one hanging at Patrick's to autograph for you . I fuck with him every time i see him working a autograph line with that one . 

On 3/3/2022 at 2:25 PM, p51mstg said:

The information is the important part, not the messenger.  That's just marketing.

On 3/3/2022 at 2:25 PM, p51mstg said:

Roger Fucking Skime live would impress. He doesn't need to be flashy, just his "down to earth" self..... I'd be all over that. Bring back the nostalgia, and focus on what made Cat great. 

• Like 2

Cant wait for Heidi to come out reading a teleprompter, along with the social media guy and the president and they can all talk about how they never rode sleds before so they wouldn't know a good sled from a good lawn mower.  They Troy walks in and tries not to show his embarrassment having to work with these people.  :backpeddle:

• Haha 1