Time for the 2023 Polaris unveiling

2 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Very impressive, sounds like the Boost will be a lot of fun.......if they made it able to live a decent life

Back! I give most of the few they will get out to buyers 800 miles. This is based on the mountain guys blowing them up in the first few hours only to have poo tell them to go fuck themselves. Not following break in procedures.  From a man on the line at factory. New Polaris motto. Ride till you cant see the dealer, then go Fuck yourself!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

guess it's time to walk back that 4S sentiment

Yup ... year #1 with Chris Wolf elsewhere & someone else at the helm, I guess they decided it was time.  I wonder how much Chris is laughing to himself though, as I have a hard time seeing a lot of sales on this 4-banger (for now).

25 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Whomever took that video of you could have been a little further back..............:kissmyass:

I'm nowhere near that tan... or gray.  Maybe it's a new gray cat?  IDK :lol:

14 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Very impressive, sounds like the Boost will be a lot of fun.......if they made it able to live a decent life

I'd like to crack that whip... but I wouldn't want to own it out of warranty for a got second.

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Back! I give most of the few they will get out to buyers 800 miles. This is based on the mountain guys blowing them up in the first few hours only to have poo tell them to go fuck themselves. Not following break in procedures.  From a man on the line at factory. New Polaris motto. Ride till you cant see the dealer, then go Fuck yourself!

you ride in the mountains now too?  :lmao:

Jimmy, stick to what you do know... 50mph in a corn field. 57mph on a lake, 56 by GPS

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yup ... year #1 with Chris Wolf elsewhere & someone else at the helm, I guess they decided it was time.  I wonder how much Chris is laughing to himself though, as I have a hard time seeing a lot of sales on this 4-banger (for now).

It was time... they want 38% market share.  Greedy bastards just might get it.

9 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It will be interesting to see.  Lots of people were saying Polaris needed a 4 stroke.  Well here they go.

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm nowhere near that tan... or gray.  Maybe it's a new gray cat?  IDK :lol:

I'd like to crack that whip... but I wouldn't want to own it out of warranty for a got second.

you ride in the mountains now too?  :lmao:

Jimmy, stick to what you do know... 50mph in a corn field. 57mph on a lake, 56 by GPS

It was time... they want 38% market share.  Greedy bastards just might get it.

No, I do not,  but a man on the sad poo line is more accurate than a loser who only listens to anti cat words. You speak a good line, but cant prove when questioned. My favorite target. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Since you got caught lying about buying a sled for 11K and selling it for 12K, I think you'll understand why I do not believe your "I was talking to a guy on the Poo line" story.  (No, the "12K" was not a typo. The rest of the wording in that post makes it clear what you were claiming.) Unfortunately, you've established a pattern with your countless "convenient" stories.

BTW, have you seen any Poos and Doos on the trails this year, or are you only seeing Cats still? Oh, wait, I forgot -- you conveniently saw two burned-down Polarises on the same day.:yawn:

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Haha 1

Bontz said, "LOL .. Zambo had his feelings hurt, and took a sabbatical from here."

I give the little guy credit for sticking to his guns. This place is (was?) his life. He had 40,000 or 50,000 posts his first year (before the post count was reset), which tells me he spent all of his time on here instead of doing typical stuff with friends and family. With that kind of devotion to a website, I thought he'd be back by now.

Edited by CaddisFly
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No, I do not,  but a man on the sad poo line is more accurate than a loser who only listens to anti cat words. You speak a good line, but cant prove when questioned. My favorite target. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

this further exemplifies just how dumb and narrow minded you are.  

I have never owned a Polaris, grew up constantly fixing SkiDoo's, have owned nothing but Cat's since the late nineties, took a twenty year break, came back to Cat's and root for their (existing) racers, joyously bash Polaris's failures, wouldn't buy a yellow sled if it was $1 (that's might be a lie?) and want Cat to do something to make me whip open the checkbook.  For the past... idk, six years since I've been back on sleds... NUTH-ING makes me want to buy a new Arctic Cat!!!??  Breaks my heart, but I'm not a wallflower that loves drinking the Kool-Aid.  Look what BRP and Polaris keep doing ffs... even if you don't like it open your fucking eyes.  THEY are innovating, they are earning market share, they are winning races and they are destroying the brand your blindly following.  Or... don't.

I want to applaud and celebrate a big new exciting ANYTHING from Cat... but my o-ring.  :lol:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Since you got caught lying about buying a sled for 11K and selling it for 12K, I think you understand why I do not believe your "I was talking to a guy on the Poo line" story.  (No, the "12K" was not a typo. The rest of the wording in that post makes it clear what you were claiming.) Unfortunately, you've established a pattern with your convenient "stories."

BTW, have you seen any Poos and Doos on the trails this year, or are you only seeing Cats still? :yawn:

Back when he was claiming to be an Arctic engineer was the best of his lies, Then RV sports being his dealer, The tech writer days, He's gotten caught in so many lies until he came unglued got banned, created a dupe account, got banned again, I mean the list goes on and on, all I can say is "Jimmy is Special"... :passing:

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am on the list for cat’s electric sled that is coming out in 2 weeks. If they don’t bring it I will get a tiga as they offer a free jacket with purchase. Fuck Russia and their oil. Charging with solar pans and slappin cans. #instatorque #elonispround 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this further exemplifies just how dumb and narrow minded you are.  

I have never owned a Polaris, grew up constantly fixing SkiDoo's, have owned nothing but Cat's since the late nineties, took a twenty year break, came back to Cat's and root for their (existing) racers, joyously bash Polaris's failures, wouldn't buy a yellow sled if it was $1 (that's might be a lie?) and want Cat to do something to make me whip open the checkbook.  For the past... idk, six years since I've been back on sleds... NUTH-ING makes me want to buy a new Arctic Cat!!!??  Breaks my heart, but I'm not a wallflower that loves drinking the Kool-Aid.  Look what BRP and Polaris keep doing ffs... even if you don't like it open your fucking eyes.  THEY are innovating, they are earning market share, they are winning races and they are destroying the brand your blindly following.  Or... don't.

I want to applaud and celebrate a big new exciting ANYTHING from Cat... but my o-ring.  :lol:

Well that is So you. New is not always better. Cat is just better. 

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

You ever consider a lobotomy? Cat is by far the worst at the most important part of their business model. Making people, current customers and new, want to buy their product.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I am on the list for cat’s electric sled that is coming out in 2 weeks. If they don’t bring it I will get a tiga as they offer a free jacket with purchase. Fuck Russia and their oil. Charging with solar pans and slappin cans. #instatorque #elonispround 

is your phone broken?

you're buying the first round next week :lol:

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

yeah Jimbo, that's so.  ;) 

20 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Since you got caught lying about buying a sled for 11K and selling it for 12K, I think you'll understand why I do not believe your "I was talking to a guy on the Poo line" story.  (No, the "12K" was not a typo. The rest of the wording in that post makes it clear what you were claiming.) Unfortunately, you've established a pattern with your countless "convenient" stories.

BTW, have you seen any Poos and Doos on the trails this year, or are you only seeing Cats still? Oh, wait, I forgot -- you conveniently saw two burned-down Polarises on the same day.:yawn:

Well I guess we have a difference of opinions. Your opinion, my fact. You cant handle it? Not my problem. All i can say is Cat is the better brand. Cant make you believe it. Stupid people usually dont change.  I give up trying to change you, ya ignorant little Fuck. Add one more dead poo. Not blown up but man, those outboard shocked sleds dont handle a roll. Ripped the skid clean off!

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

You ever consider a lobotomy? Cat is by far the worst at the most important part of their business model. Making people, current customers and new, want to buy their product.

omg, the green goggle guys are ganging up on the green eye'd guys

b6570321da12db036d0b05f74a6b6f73.gif

:lol2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

What is it that made you so stupidly brand loyal??? Free sleds? Parts?? If you were right on the bold,why are they doing so bad on sales??? Don't give me the old "if it ain't broke don't fix it" excuse. A 10 year old chassis doesn't excite people anymore,,,nor does an under performing 600 and 800. I feel bad for you Cat faithful,,,if it wasn't for a Yamaha engine you have nothing. 

Maybe they'll turbo the Blast for you :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

To you. Brain washed by polaris. Probably bit on the best ditch banger sled no longer made. Fuck you are dumb!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

What is it that made you so stupidly brand loyal??? Free sleds? Parts?? If you were right on the bold,why are they doing so bad on sales??? Don't give me the old "if it ain't broke don't fix it" excuse. A 10 year old chassis doesn't excite people anymore,,,nor does an under performing 600 and 800. I feel bad for you Cat faithful,,,if it wasn't for a Yamaha engine you have nothing. 

I've seen more new cats than brand less poo. Just stating facts here in cat country.

Just now, HSR said:

you just stfu now, Jimmy's rolling.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

To you. Brain washed by polaris. Probably bit on the best ditch banger sled no longer made. Fuck you are dumb!

He's got an RR ffs... you dumb cunt.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is your phone broken?

you're buying the first round next week :lol:

yeah Jimbo, that's so.  ;) 

Yes i am on an enchanted island at the moment so phone sucks. You think mountain sleds dig trenches in trails, wait until you see what an uncle Elon instatorque sled will do. Diggin ruts, slappin butts. It’s electric 

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well I guess we have a difference of opinions. Your opinion, my fact. You cant handle it? Not my problem. All i can say is Cat is the better brand. Cant make you believe it. Stupid people usually dont change.  I give up trying to change you, ya ignorant little Fuck. Add one more dead poo. Not blown up but man, those outboard shocked sleds dont handle a roll. Ripped the skid clean off!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

This is how most feel responding to you

24163FC2-1641-4603-90B2-306ADC61C031.png

Just now, Not greg b said:

Yes i am on an enchanted island at the moment so phone sucks. You think mountain sleds dig trenches in trails, wait until you see what an uncle Elon instatorque sled will do. Diggin ruts, slappin butts. It’s electric 

bring the company credit card this time... feeling thirsty, you can pretend I'm buying a fleet of wood chippers.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

No. Never had a cat fail me. Not so much for my poo riding friends. 600 under performing? Still beats the POS Poo 600 and the much newer doo. 800 runs eith your 850 so well that poo had to add a turbo, and close to 4 grand to beat it. Pathetic if you ask me. 

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Well only going 60 miles, then will spend rest of day on a charger if one can be found. Jack Pines suck for charging.