Happy Black History Month!

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey Trump says Frederick Douglass has done an amazing job, and he's getting recognized more and more.......must be fake news and SNL making it up:lol:

I had to do a report in my freshman AA lit class on Douglass. He's likely one of the best thinkers of the time, maybe all time. Amazing person. 

45 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey Trump says Frederick Douglass has done an amazing job, and he's getting recognized more and more.......must be fake news and SNL making it up:lol:

and what was the prob ? talking about a museum and some of the key figures in said museum . is it the has done a amazing job part u don't get . of the shame should he have said did . or is it the fact the work the people he is talking about is living on to day and still reaching people so should the verbiage really be has done or still doing ?

I don't know or see a prob with anything in that press confrere . except for the whole racist black history month in general   

53 minutes ago, Polarissledder said:

This is all that needs to be said.

Sounds like liberal bullshit. 

But I can see how it would make white people feel better, because then they don't have to confront their own racism.

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

But I can see how it would make white people feel better, because then they don't have to confront their own racism.

really so is there a Chinese  history month or a Mexican or a Cuban or Japanese Haitian  any no just a Black history .WHY? why do we have to separate them from the masses? divisive politics the like of Jackson and Wright or Sharpton do nothing but push separation of the races to further their BS and fatten there wallets .    

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really so is there a Chinese  history month or a Mexican or a Cuban or Japanese Haitian  any no just a Black history .WHY? why do we have to separate them from the masses? divisive politics the like of Jackson and Wright or Sharpton do nothing but push separation of the races to further their BS and fatten there wallets .    

:lol:

Black history month=sharpton

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude.  I think you need to find a new cause.  One that is easier to defend.  One with a realistic goal and some simile of organization and leadership.  

I respect your dedication but this "scatter-gunning" is tantamount to a zero net gain.  Or, is that the goal?

39 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude you need to sit down and make up your fucking mind. Is it a white mans racism or Al Sharptons racism. And you think smoking weed dont fuck up your thinking  :lol2:

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

exactly . so why is what Freeman saying lib BS? 

:lol: Yeah right.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Because it gives cover to white ignorance. 

Which is liberal as fuck.

Say  what ?

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

White people's #1 freedom in America is the freedom to be totally ignorant of anyone other than white.

Their #2 freedom is to deny that they're ignorant.

-Jane Elliot

What about the rest of the world then?  What's happening with the black (or white) race there?  Why?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What about the rest of the world then?  What's happening with the black (or white) race there?  Why?

What about it?

What does it have to do with the current social conditions in this country?

37 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What about it?

What does it have to do with the current social conditions in this country?

Believe it or not, it's not all one big world run by the capitalistic society stemming from the US.  So your comment (or quote) was about America's racism and ignorance toward it.  So, how or where is the black race successful outside of America?  Are they free from the "American racism and ignorance" that is keeping them "down" here.  And you can stick to the countries that have little to do at all with America.  In fact, stick with ones that are primarily all black if you want.  What is their success level?

Remember (again), "history".

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Believe it or not, it's not all one big world run by the capitalistic society stemming from the US.  So your comment (or quote) was about America's racism and ignorance toward it.  So, how or where is the black race successful outside of America?  Are they free from the "American racism and ignorance" that is keeping them "down" here.  And you can stick to the countries that have little to do at all with America.  In fact, stick with ones that are primarily all black if you want.  What is their success level?

Remember (again), "history".

This angle sounds like it's going to lead to a conclusion that black people are inferior. 

That's white supremacy, dog.