another hint --> 2023 Polaris

CaddisFly

I just don't see Polaris doing anything with a 4-stroke, and especially not coming out with any sort of lake racer 4-stroke as their first one in over a decade.  I mean, I'm fine being wrong!! LOL   But they sure haven't shown the interest in going 4-stroke with their snowmobiles and I think @Not greg b said it best ... Polaris will probably come out with an electric sled before they do a 4-stroke.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Pretty sure a 4 stroke is coming, but not this year

Another good point, yep.  Definitely wouldn't be doing it while COVID supply chains are still an impact ... or at least wouldn't be smart trying to do it during this shit.

Maybe flatland turbo 850.  That’s the only thing that makes sense to me.  Maybe a special edition limited build kinda thing.  The only name they haven’t used that would be fitting for such a beast would be RXL.  They used Starfire already.  Maybe TX Starfire?  Still thinking RXL.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

Maybe flatland turbo 850.  That’s the only thing that makes sense to me.  Maybe a special edition limited build kinda thing.  The only name they haven’t used that would be fitting for such a beast would be RXL.  They used Starfire already.  Maybe TX Starfire?  Still thinking RXL.

Someone, somewhere, mentioned the use of XLT again ... this time being Xtra Lite Turbo.  I dunno - guess we'll all know in 5 days.

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

I'll stay in the back ground just watching.  Gone are the days of the owner tuning the sleds and now it's buying a tune.  The RXL name would be neat but it has to be a limited build as in 500 sleds which is what the 1990-1/2 RXL was.

Edited by Doug

On 2/23/2022 at 7:40 PM, p51mstg said:

I want to say Centurion

2006222124812_3462-jpg.40021

On 2/23/2022 at 8:09 PM, Bontz said:

Someone, somewhere, mentioned the use of XLT again ... this time being Xtra Lite Turbo.  I dunno - guess we'll all know in 5 days.

that's actually... possible, and an interesting use of the letters without a triple.  

TXL - Turbo Xtra Low  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1