The world just gave Russia Ukraine.   Let them have it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hope it stops there. 

Forget the subluminal messages Biden just outright tells him where the line is. 

But Biden said the U.S. wanted to send an "unmistakable message" that the U.S. was willing to "defend every inch of NATO territory."   

• Like 1

Like I said, Biden is a 49 year POLITICIAN/BULLSHITTER. 

He's a gutless, worthless POS, just like TRump.

This country can not survive 3 more years of this fukkin fake.  Just my .02c. 

• USA Contributing Member

Maybe he'll take Germany next.  He's gonna own them anyway, Germany will be dependent on Russian energy resources regardless of what is said.

Biden is gonna ramp up sanctions even more, that'll show them!  You want to do something, start shipping natural gas to Europe and shut down the only thing Russia has to offer. 

• Like 1

Joe is the only one willing to go "toe to toe" with Putin!!11   

As he trips three times going up one set of stairs  :lol:

Maybe send Kamala over there to laugh them to death 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A bumbling buffoon. She has no meaningful, intelligent, coherent, response to any issues.  

4006C015-8385-439F-AC0A-302EE9B2D911.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Matt said:

I miss Boris Yeltsin

Supposedly he was drunk standing outside the WH in his underwear hailing a cab to go get a pizza.  :lol:  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

A bumbling buffoon. She has no meaningful, intelligent, coherent, response to any issues.  

Makes sense that they'll try and push her for POTUS after Biden then  :flush:  Follow up one idiot with another

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Weak senile frail old man ... or a dumb cackling whore that sucked her way to the top. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Makes sense that they'll try and push her for POTUS after Biden then  :flush:  Follow up one idiot with another

Dark skin and vagina……She is certainly qualified.  

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

With any luck at all someone will slit her throat.

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

Hope it stops there. 

Forget the subluminal messages Biden just outright tells him where the line is. 

But Biden said the U.S. wanted to send an "unmistakable message" that the U.S. was willing to "defend every inch of NATO territory."   

So are you in favor of American lives being lost in the defense of Ukraine? I’m not being a smartass just want to know where people stand.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So are you in favor of American lives being lost in the defense of Ukraine? I’m not being a smartass just want to know where people stand.👍🏼

Jesus dude read the thread title.   I've also said in a number other posts we should STF out of it.

That being said it's stupid for Biden to talk about response pending "minor incursion" or only if they touch an "inch" of NATO soil.

We will take a huge hit on the national stage after the promises we made in 94 if they gave up their nukes then but I still don't care.   They weren't let into NATO since then because they've always been corrupt and couldn't clean up their own act.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus dude read the thread title.   I've also said in a number other posts we should STF out of it.

That being said it's stupid for Biden to talk about response pending "minor incursion" or only if they touch an "inch" of NATO soil.

We will take a huge hit on the national stage after the promises we made in 94 if they gave up their nukes then but I still don't care.   They weren't let into NATO since then because they've always been corrupt and couldn't clean up their own act.

Well first of all I did read the title but then I was reading some of them other posts and it seems a bit muddled and I haven’t made it a point to read all of your other posts so forgive me and my silly question.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 hours ago, hayward said:

but but but Jan.6th....

Yes!  They need to constantly remind Americans….. You can fight and die for the sovereignty of other countries, but you try that here and we will punish you severely.