Daytona 500.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Buy a football team! I also like the guys with the money stepping up, However I prefer the guys who were brought up in the sport. MJ admits he was "racist" hated white people, come on.....So it's OK to support that?

Oh FFS…just admit what is really bothering you about the people you mentioned and we can move on.👍🏼

BTW Keselowski is doing what you want…of course he also wrecked a bunch of good cars yesterday but at least he was brought up in the sport.👍🏼🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh FFS…just admit what is really bothering you about the people you mentioned and we can move on.👍🏼

BTW Keselowski is doing what you want…of course he also wrecked a bunch of good cars yesterday but at least he was brought up in the sport.👍🏼🤣

I'll take position assignment for a billion Wink....

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In a way I think you're making it a race issue. Nascar would have ejaculated had a black driver of a black owned team won. I, like many others, am sick of the race card being used in our lives today. The point is Bubba hasn't earned the medias adulation for being a great driver, not by a long shot, it's only because he's black.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

In a way I think you're making it a race issue. Nascar would have ejaculated had a black driver of a black owned team won. I, like many others, am sick of the race card being used in our lives today. The point is Bubba hasn't earned the medias adulation for being a great driver, not by a long shot, it's only because he's black.

I’m making it a race issue…really…..you better backread again. IDGAF about who drives or owns teams.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I am not a Bubba fan, and IMO he is not a great driver. But he is just doing what he needs to to stay in Nascar. Just like any other driver. Danica stayed in Nascar for as long as she did cuz she was a female. Dillion bros are there cuz of their grandpa. Bubba is there cuz he is black. I got no idea how Stenhouse still has a ride, he must suck some great cock or something.

There is no difference. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I am not a Bubba fan, and IMO he is not a great driver. But he is just doing what he needs to to stay in Nascar. Just like any other driver. Danica stayed in Nascar for as long as she did cuz she was a female. Dillion bros are there cuz of their grandpa. Bubba is there cuz he is black. I got no idea how Stenhouse still has a ride, he must suck some great cock or something.

There is no difference. 

Stenhouse was in position to win yesterday until Chompers bulldozed him….plus Tony Stewart loves Stenhouse so maybe that helps.👍🏼🤷🏻
I’ve tired to be a Bubba fan but his body language and attitude stink and then he tweets out after the race something about illegal wheels I think in reference to Cindric…dude needs to clam up. 

BTW I’m a big Cindric fan and have been for a few years…that kid is a wheelman and a winner.👍🏼🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Legend said:

There is no difference. 

one of the Dillons is OK and would have a seat i think regadless but Bubba like Danica is only there until the sponsors stop the PCness.  neither are great drivers although Bubba is def far better than Danica was.  Anyone can luck into a win at a super speedway,  will Bubba be one of the 1 hit wonders that were never in the running anywhere else?   

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stenhouse was in position to win yesterday until Chompers bulldozed him….plus Tony Stewart loves Stenhouse so maybe that helps.👍🏼🤷🏻

Maybe...

Gotta give Chompers credit. He earned/worked/forced his way to nascar. He then took control of his future. He can do whatever the fuck he wants and will be a pillar in nascar. Even if fans hate him. He is locked in until HE decides he doesnt want to be anymore.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

one of the Dillons is OK and would have a seat i think regadless but Bubba like Danica is only there until the sponsors stop the PCness.  neither are great drivers although Bubba is def far better than Danica was.  Anyone can luck into a win at a super speedway,  will Bubba be one of the 1 hit wonders that were never in the running anywhere else?   

No way either Dillon has a seat without Pop Pop IMO.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

There is hundreds of drivers better than 90% of the nascar field. They just haven't figured out how to push their way into nascar. 

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

There is no difference. 

The didn't do what they had to do. Nascar, the owners and sponsors did what they did exactly for the reason you said. Had they'd been white males the only time you would have heard their names called was at the intro, that is if they had made the field.

5 minutes ago, Legend said:

Maybe...

Gotta give Chompers credit. He earned/worked/forced his way to nascar. He then took control of his future. He can do whatever the fuck he wants and will be a pillar in nascar. Even if fans hate him. He is locked in until HE decides he doesnt want to be anymore.

He’s from Michigan and I have been a fan of his for years…remember when he won I believe Dega in that James Finch ride…I just think he was overly aggressive yesterday especially early in the race when he wrecked Burton.

FE18A30E-1A70-44A1-8D1F-6B3BE6B6716A.thumb.jpeg.60b937fa3c7b6ac632897ad8400c2b99.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, J. Jackson said:

The didn't do what they had to do. Nascar, the owners and sponsors did what they did exactly for the reason you said. Had they'd been white males the only time you would have heard their names called was at the intro, that is if they had made the field.

You just told me I was the one making it a race issue….are you OK?🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s from Michigan and I have been a fan of his for years…ember when he won I believe Dega in that James Finch ride…I just think he was overly aggressive yesterday especially early in the race when he wrecked Burton.

Yeah its all good. 

I'm not huge on nascar. Because its money/looks/whatever else over talent. So I dont really have any favs or hated drivers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just told me I was the one making it a race issue….are you OK?🤣

You basically accused Shado of taking a racist stance when I believe he was complaining of the pass that minorities, particularly blacks, are getting right now. JMO. Maybe I'm wrong and if so I apologize.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

They marketed their sex, skin color, pop pops money. 

If Jimmy fuckin Spencer could market his "fuck you attitude" you damn well know he would to be in nascar.

1 hour ago, p51mstg said:

Missed the race completely this year.  I used to watch the entire race every year, but lost my enthusiasm for it and can’t say exactly why.

Same.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

every form of racing is that way and always has been once it became a business

Mostly true but on the tough venues the real talent is what you see on top of the leaderboards. Short tracks bring out the skills. F1 drivers are prima donnas but they're aren't many drivers on earth that could do what they do.

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

You basically accused Shado of taking a racist stance when I believe he was complaining of the pass that minorities, particularly blacks, are getting right now. JMO. Maybe I'm wrong and if so I apologize.

He was bitching about MJ, Emmit Smith and Pit Bull being team owners because they have no background in the sport…Matt Kaulig doesn’t either but he escaped the wrath…wonder why? ❄️

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was bitching about MJ, Emmit Smith and Pit Bull being team owners because they have no background in the sport…Matt Kaulig doesn’t either but he escaped the wrath…wonder why? ❄️

Missed that part. As far as I'm concerned anyone that wants to buy into something has just as much right to as anyone else. What dif does "background" have to do with it? It's their money.