Buffalo Wings in Buffalo NY

Just now, Dave said:

Trucking company? Undernrath skyway by the homer bridge?

recycling co. had a contract to pick up residential recycle routes in my county it was named Daystar Recycling there were only 2 of us doing the whole area kept trucks at home then they sold the contract to BFI waste and we went to work for them, many moons ago

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

recycling co. had a contract to pick up residential recycle routes in my county it was named Daystar Recycling there were only 2 of us doing the whole area kept trucks at home then they sold the contract to BFI waste and we went to work for them, many moons ago

Ah ic...dont think I heard of them. :bc:

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Stay away from Dinosaur BBQ. It used to be fantastic but now that its gone to a franchise shop its an "also ran" at best.  As for wings in Buffalo, try the Anchor Bar. It consistently get great reviews but it also has gone the franchise route.

had some pretty good wings at Curley's and Prison City  in your neck of the woods

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

had some pretty good wings at Curley's and Prison City  in your neck of the woods

Curely's does well, I haven't had Prison City's yet but they keep wining medals with their beer.

31 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

parkers has better wings. prison city has great beer and they're Brussels sprouts appetizer, with massive hunks of bacon in it, is to die for.

Edited by Snoslinger

19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Curely's does well, I haven't had Prison City's yet but they keep wining medals with their beer.

have you had any yet? they're "4 piece...." is outstanding. I'm not normally a "hoppy" beer guy but this one is great. we had to get my daughter's boss some of the "mass riot" beer over the holidays. wife waited an hour and half in line to get one of their crowlers. evidently it won a national award.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not their wings

their whole fucking menu sucks, been to 3 different locations and no difference between any of them, I will go to a Stewarts or Fastrac convenience store before I go to a Parkers again

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

have you had any yet? they're "4 piece...." is outstanding. I'm not normally a "hoppy" beer guy but this one is great. we had to get my daughter's boss some of the "mass riot" beer over the holidays. wife waited an hour and half in line to get one of their crowlers. evidently it won a national award.

Not yet, I haven't tried it, heard it's fantastic though.

I haven't been in Auburn for any apreciable amount of time in 18mo. Will be moving back in another 6-8months though.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

their whole fucking menu sucks, been to 3 different locations and no difference between any of them, I will go to a Stewarts or Fastrac convenience store before I go to a Parkers again

The taco soup there is amazing!

38 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I thought I was doing good finding a place with $.25 wings.  If I'm hungry, $20 goes down pretty easy.  

There is a place by me up on the lake where they give you your age in wings if it's your birthday for like the price of two dozen and can have 4 friends or family help ya kill them

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that is good these days. hell some places advertise $.75 wing night. wtf? 

One of the bars here does Wingo a couple times a month.  Dozen wings are $5 and if you hit the Wingo, you get a free drink or dozen wings.  

Not a huge fan of straight Buffalo wings, but give me a good honey BBQ.

28 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

There is a place by me up on the lake where they give you your age in wings if it's your birthday for like the price of two dozen and can have 4 friends or family help ya kill them

The chickens arent dead yet?

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I actually like smaller wings better, and very well done. some of the ones the local places serve are more like teradactle wings.

yup...small wing....not too crispy skin and drenched in a good sauce

Edited by f7ben

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

On the big lake? What place?

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I thought those wings we had were good.

those are just ok ....there are 2 other places I go that are better. one of them is far far better and maybe better than anywhere I've ever been