Fall Of The Republicans

Isn't it nice to know Smales' info comes from a guy like this...

Peas of a fuckin pod...

The butthurt he got next door is like a sexually transmitted disease that eats away at your brain....

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Anyone posting meme's on the Republican version of "The Squad" is about as brain dead as our current POTUS.  Nice work Snacks :lol2:

That idiot bought a MAGA hat when he was in love with Trump, whenever that was. He’s nothing but a troll, him and MC are butt buddies now. I can’t imagine how miserable their lives are but at least they have each other. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Snake said:
Isn't it nice to know Smales' info comes from a guy like this...

Peas of a fuckin pod...

The butthurt he got next door is like a sexually transmitted disease that eats away at your brain....

I like to refer to that guy as "beatoff" O'Rourke. Because thats what he is. With all the money the democrats throw at that guy who hasnt won anything should tell you enough. Pick a theater major to act as a fake Mexican, how are hispanics not totally offended by that? You cant find a real one? LOL

• Haha 1

29 is the last number i heard, 29 dems not seeking reelection. The Democratic party is dooooooomed.  Great job Joe. you were the finishing touch we needed.   

Imagine.. Trump runs for speaker ,,wins, then turns and impeaches Biden and harris for endangering Americans not upholding our laws ect....                We get president Trump till 24                                                           

he THen runs for another 4 yr term :nudie:      

:koo-koo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Bontz said:

Anyone posting meme's on the Republican version of "The Squad" is about as brain dead as our current POTUS.  Nice work Snacks :lol2:

Why is that…it’s funny stuff?🤷🏻 
Your laughter can’t hide the fact that it bothers you plus look how it makes guys like MoeMoe and Chumly Turd Chaser dance…poor guy still talking about a hat I bought 6 years ago…weird.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 2/28/2022 at 9:59 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I missed it and why in the fuck would I be scared?🤣

Biden sucks but IMO we would be in the same boat for the most part had Trump won a second term. Inflation was a given and Putin would be doing the same shit.

So fucking brain-dead 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So fucking brain-dead 

Well, well….look at the cockroach I smoked out of the woodwork. Figured you would have been sodomized to death by now.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is that…it’s funny stuff?🤷🏻 
Your laughter can’t hide the fact that it bothers you plus look how it makes guys like MoeMoe and Chumly Turd Chaser dance…poor guy still talking about a hat I bought 6 years ago…weird.🤣

Who mentions Iraq to Woolie every chance he gets? :lol:

Yes, Smales, you are a needle mover just like...... you know who... :lmao:

• Haha 1