Petty cool.

Shifty

• Platinum Contributing Member

I’m the facility director at a independent living place up here in northern NH. We had a new resident move in recently. I was helping him sort out his new apt. Move furniture, hang up his bronze star From ww2 etc. and I noticed this. Respect. 

8B706123-DB34-4B7F-B3CF-16B3D3588E6E.jpeg

9A00B403-3732-427C-B343-1453B65D8F1F.jpeg

Edited by Shifty
  • Like 6

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

That's cool Shifty :bc:

Any idea what the photo is of? Caspian Lake in Greensboro maybe?

I will ask the next time I’m there. 

• Thanks 1

That has a Caspian Lake look to it, I left a lot of good fishing equipment on the bottom of that lake. I have one of Robs original Greenwood Lake photos that I gave to my folks as a Christmas present however many years ago. Could it have been the late 70’s?

Edited by Sael

1 hour ago, Sael said:

That has a Caspian Lake look to it, I left a lot of good fishing equipment on the bottom of that lake. I have one of Robs original Greenwood Lake photos that I gave to my folks as a Christmas present however many years ago. Could it have been the late 70’s?

That's what it looks like to me, too.  I need to get back over there this fall for more photos :bc: 

13 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Somebody wanna fill me in?  What are we looking at here that makes it special.  From this MN guy 

It is a print from the late Rob Lyons. rob was the guy that started FreedomSledder and HCS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Shifty said:

I’m the facility director at a independent living place up here in northern NH. We had a new resident move in recently. I was helping him sort out his new apt. Move furniture, hang up his bronze star From ww2 etc. and I noticed this. Respect. 

8B706123-DB34-4B7F-B3CF-16B3D3588E6E.jpeg

9A00B403-3732-427C-B343-1453B65D8F1F.jpeg

6 hours ago, ckf said:

That's cool Shifty :bc:

Any idea what the photo is of? Caspian Lake in Greensboro maybe?

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's what it looks like to me, too.  I need to get back over there this fall for more photos :bc: 

It is a print from the late Rob Lyons. rob was the guy that started FreedomSledder and HCS.

Quick Google search it looks like it was a pic of Robs sold/auctioned off as part of his Estate, $18.00 for the pic

clicky below:

https://www.proxibid.com/Caspian-Lake-Photograph-by-Robert-Lyons/lotInformation/42388900

Edited by Jerry 976
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Quick Google search it looks like it was a pic of Robs sold/auctioned off as part of his Estate, $18.00 for the pic

clicky below:

https://www.proxibid.com/Caspian-Lake-Photograph-by-Robert-Lyons/lotInformation/42388900

It was sad to see what some of his stuff sold for at auction.  :(   

Thank you for finding the print of Caspian Lake.  My image of Caspian is from a totally different perspective.  https://4-john-rowe.pixels.com/featured/caspian-lake-greensboro-vermont-john-rowe.html

• Like 2