Leftards are collectively losing their fucking minds, and I love it

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wondering how I shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen? The far left are convinced the end of the world is coming and the far right have this love affair for, of all people, Trump. I'm sitting here somewhere in the middle feeling uneasy.

While Trump is by no means the savior to USA that he claims to be, The fact that liberal America is in full blown melt down is beyond satisfying to witness. Never before in Americas history have half of  Americans citizens been such whinny cunts. With safe places and Acceptance for everybody (except those with different political views). The indoctrination of Americas youth is almost complete by our school and college system. A new generation of whinny self absorbed phone zombies.

Good job America!

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, JEFF said:

While Trump is by no means the savior to USA that he claims to be, The fact that liberal America is in full blown melt down is beyond satisfying to witness. Never before in Americas history have half of  Americans citizens been such whinny cunts. With safe places and Acceptance for everybody (except those with different political views). The indoctrination of Americas youth is almost complete by our school and college system. A new generation of whinny self absorbed phone zombies.

Good job America!

Great post.

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Good job America!

It sure has changed. The streets used to be full of kids outside playing after school. Now the streets are empty with kids inside glued to their video games or texting their friends rather than actually talking to them in person or even verbally on the phone.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wondering how I shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen? The far left are convinced the end of the world is coming and the far right have this love affair for, of all people, Trump. I'm sitting here somewhere in the middle feeling uneasy.

Something bad is probably due.  IMO, it will fall on the shoulders of the Dem-libs when it does.  Their instigating, unaware, weak and provocative behavior displayed for the world to see as they incorrectly "classify" it is gonna get people killed.  They don't seem to care though.  Case in point, did you see the media showing the absolute chaos their protesters caused for all the innocent people trying to get to their flights on time and the parents and children they frightened with their ignorant rhetoric?  NOPE!  Unaware...and don't care.  How would you feel if you were trying to get your family through the process on time while your kids were scared shitless because you couldn't get through that crowd?  Yep.  I'll guarantee you, I'd make the news.

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Good job America!

This'll do for me too! :bc:

11 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Good job America!

starting the turn away from trump already?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

starting the turn away from trump already?

I was never i love with him. He absolutely was the only choice. He is exactly what this country needs right now. Hopefully thing boil right the fuck over here soon.:pc:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I knew it would be enjoyable when Trump won but this is simply almost too much to ask for. :lol:  

Oh yes indeed!  I've pretty much figured as long as the protesters continue and the Dems keep whining...all is going well!  I gotta admit though...I never thought it would be this hilarious for so long.  I honestly think we are gonna see this for a good year...if not more.  Look at the Libs here.  Holy shit.  So dumb but so funny!  I hear the theme song from Benny Hill on some of these threads! :lol:

• Like 1