Are they listening?

Which snowmobile manufacturer listens to their customers the best?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who does the best job of offering what the consumer demands?

• Arctic Cat
    • Polaris
    • BRP SkiDoo & Lynx
    • Yamaha
    • Bolens

I'd say it's pretty close between BRP and Polaris.  And no, this isn't a bash on Cat!!  But with BRP, they have the latest and greatest, including 4-stroke options.  Where they lack is the color options, like Polaris offers with their snow check program.  Polaris does a pretty good job of having the latest & greatest, too ... but lack the 4-stroke options.  Cat has been offering the same thing for a while, with some tweaks from year to year - but also lack with color options that people want.

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I'd say it's pretty close between BRP and Polaris.  And no, this isn't a bash on Cat!!  But with BRP, they have the latest and greatest, including 4-stroke options.  Where they lack is the color options, like Polaris offers with their snow check program.  Polaris does a pretty good job of having the latest & greatest, too ... but lack the 4-stroke options.  Cat has been offering the same thing for a while, with some tweaks from year to year - but also lack with color options that people want.

I agree but had to give the nod to BRP due to 4S and 2S offerings.  Polaris by far and away offers the most customizable choices to the consumer via a top notch snowcheck build platform.

Don't want this to turn into a supply chain discussion as all three have had their fair share of issues this season. 😉

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Cat has been offering the same thing for a while, with some tweaks from year to year - but also lack with color options that people want.

From what I see and hear...

Cat fans would like the N/A 4S back and not have to get a Yamacat.  On the snowcheck list, colors, track options, windshields, etc.  In fairness this past year the did offer the 'trailblazer' option which came with a real windshield, front bumper and tunnel bag.  

Polaris has the buffett style build dialed in.  Doo is getting better at it, but are also the king of earning the accessory $