Ski Doo buying 120s and 200 from textron/cat

krom

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

On occasion? Read results maybe. More like more than Poo or Doo in real racing. Cross Country. 

I do read results, in fact I start the annual Cross Country thread... and hundreds of others.  :lol:

Don't be so daft Jim, there's a big wide world outside Nowhereville, MN and people do all kinds of different things for fun and amusement on snowmachines you might initially find yourself uncomfortable with.

In fact @Bontz is nearby and I bet he'd love to try out your 6000 RR and compare it to his freshly delivered 650 XCR if you're willing to swap back and forth... on the trail that is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I do read results, in fact I start the annual Cross Country thread... and hundreds of others.  :lol:

Don't be so daft Jim, there's a big wide world outside Nowhereville, MN and people do all kinds of different things for fun and amusement on snowmachines you might initially find yourself uncomfortable with.

In fact @Bontz is nearby and I bet he'd love to try out your 6000 RR and compare it to his freshly delivered 650 XCR if you're willing to swap back and forth... on the trail that is.

Gladly,  but why does poo need to add cc's? Short comings on polaris part?

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

for the additional 'FUN FACTOR'

are you new to this game?

catch up on the lingo ffs

0.015? More expensive? Stupid! Shows weakness in competitiveness. Typical Polaris. Cant compete on an = level. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

0.015? More expensive? Stupid! Shows weakness in competitiveness. Typical Polaris. Cant compete on an = level. 

for a so called fanatic of Cross Country the Polaris Cross Country race sled is a 600cc
https://snowmobiles.polaris.com/en-us/600-cross-country/

the 650 trail sled helps compensate for the Baler being taken away from the Fun Factor Fanatics

as stated, do some homework 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

for a so called fanatic of Cross Country the Polaris Cross Country race sled is a 600cc

the 650 trail sled helps compensate for the Baler being taken away from the Fun Factor Fanatics

as stated, do some homework 

I did. Not enough to even look at. Hell, I dont use my 600 full potential most rides. Hay balers sucked btw. Reason they went away. Ugly with no real advancement. Work harder. Just for fun, Polaris sucks!

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I did. Not enough to even look at. Hell, I dont use my 600 full potential most rides. Hay balers sucked btw. Reason they went away. Ugly with no real advancement. Work harder. Just for fun, Polaris sucks!

Did you ever have a one night stand in Independence MN ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Did you ever have a one night stand in Independence MN ?

?? I like and ride and push for my brand. Not unlike the poo crowd. I just know my brand is better. Looking,  reliability, resale.  Etc.

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

?? I like and ride and push for my brand. Not unlike the poo crowd. I just know my brand is better. Looking,  reliability, resale.  Etc.

LOL ... I'd run my 650 with you any day of the week and twice on Sunday, Jim, and we'd see just how hard you push your sled.  Let's just say, I'm pretty sure I could keep up with you if you were leading :lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... I'd run my 650 with you any day of the week and twice on Sunday, Jim, and we'd see just how hard you push your sled.  Let's just say, I'm pretty sure I could keep up with you if you were leading :lol:

Somehow I don't think this would even be a challenge.  I remember when ole' jimbo was singing the praises for the blast and that it was all he really needed.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Well son of a bitch, thought I was back on the old HCS forum for a few minutes.  Good to see that ramsty is still in perfect form and wearing those pickle colored goggles.  You go dumstad!

It truly is. Back with your misguided insults. Told you long ago, you need to practice.

8 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Somehow I don't think this would even be a challenge.  I remember when ole' jimbo was singing the praises for the blast and that it was all he really needed.

They buli Blasts for like 6-8 weeks. Sold out! Someone is buying them. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

It truly is. Back with your misguided insults. Told you long ago, you need to practice.

The problem is you see them as a dig when you really should keep wearing them as a badge of honor.  You wear that cat fanatic crown like no other..... 

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Look at the size of that font size and colour! Wow… that’s my kind of spelling it out for ya!

I’m Inspired again! :lol:

:bounce:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jdsky said:

The problem is you see them as a dig when you really should keep wearing them as a badge of honor.  You wear that cat fanatic crown like no other..... 

I do. It is my brand. Always will be. 

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Slide his rubber bump stops on the shocks all the way up on his sled and take a pic at the end of the day so we can have a good visual representation 😂

Pretty obvious Cat doesn’t have anything coming out, Doos end of order date is March 31. Poo probably won’t be too far behind and cat will barely have their sleds released by then from the sounds of it. I hope Bontz is right about at least a limited build of something new to keep people interested or it’ll just be another year of arctic cat hanging themselves.

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I do. It is my brand. Always will be. 

It’s my Brand too, but when you have to lay down a large sum o money, loyalty can only take you so far…

10 years waiting for something new and different, I am ordering a Lynx Rave RE, been green all my life, still am!

I am not a Skidoo fan, but BRP owning Lynx and offering it here is a game changer.

If Textron shows us loyalists they believe in us, gets the dealers network confidence back and investment in product development and quality standards I will purchase again.

too many years of passion in being GREEN and our own Cat House to completely abandon ship!

GO-CAT-GO!

• Like 1

I used to be 100% Polaris - and for good reason, because they're the best.  But, I have learned to reconcile that fact with the need to support the industry as a whole.  Snowmobiling has become a sport only for those who were already involved in snowmobiling.  There aren't enough new riders taking the place of all the old duffers who rudely and selfishly die off.  If one manufacturer succeeds in luring more new riders into the sport, and if those new riders can - even for a short while - help us improve the reputation of all snowmobilers (and grow the sport), then I'm all in, even if they still paint their sleds that awful yellow color.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, p51mstg said:

I used to be 100% Polaris - and for good reason, because they're the best.  But, I have learned to reconcile that fact with the need to support the industry as a whole.  Snowmobiling has become a sport only for those who were already involved in snowmobiling.  There aren't enough new riders taking the place of all the old duffers who rudely and selfishly die off.  If one manufacturer succeeds in luring more new riders into the sport, and if those new riders can - even for a short while - help us improve the reputation of all snowmobilers (and grow the sport), then I'm all in, even if they still paint their sleds that awful yellow color.

Amen to that!

15 minutes ago, Icecube said:

It’s my Brand too, but when you have to lay down a large sum o money, loyalty can only take you so far…

10 years waiting for something new and different, I am ordering a Lynx Rave RE, been green all my life, still am!

I am not a Skidoo fan, but BRP owning Lynx and offering it here is a game changer.

If Textron shows us loyalists they believe in us, gets the dealers network confidence back and investment in product development and quality standards I will purchase again.

too many years of passion in being GREEN and our own Cat House to completely abandon ship!

GO-CAT-GO!

I love the pro cross as it rides how I like it. Skis stay planted. I only trail ride now and in my opinion, it is the perfect sled. Even if they had offered something new (not plastic like Poo and Doo did), I still would have ordered the 600 RR. Would have preferred the ATACK shocks, but not going 800 to get that. Love the 600! 

17 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

even if they still paint their sleds that awful yellow color.

The majority by far over the past 10 years have been black and this year it's either hideous yellow or black so most will be black yet again.

35 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I love the pro cross as it rides how I like it. Skis stay planted. I only trail ride now and in my opinion, it is the perfect sled. Even if they had offered something new (not plastic like Poo and Doo did), I still would have ordered the 600 RR. Would have preferred the ATACK shocks, but not going 800 to get that. Love the 600! 

That's a wise decision, the 800's are junk.

:lol:

• Like 1