2023, what did they DOO?

zr800m10

that was a bad choice for the 'here they are' picture

every time I look at it I make up funny voices for each one, like they can talk

the Neo's... 40 & 55hp?  Not for me, but Doo will sell the shit out of them at those price points

• 3 weeks later...

My son wanted to order a G5 but was number 80 on the waiting list.  Dealer ran out of sleds so no more orders.  In one way he is relieved that there will be no sitting and waiting for something that may still come late in the season next year.  Luckily the four stroke he is riding will just keep going and going until this mess is straightened out.

3 minutes ago, jdsky said:

My son wanted to order a G5 but was number 80 on the waiting list.  Dealer ran out of sleds so no more orders.  In one way he is relieved that there will be no sitting and waiting for something that may still come late in the season next year.  Luckily the four stroke he is riding will just keep going and going until this mess is straightened out.

Yea I talked to my dealer yesterday, same thing. Said they might me able to get me an 850 G5 but no gauge or shock upgrade, long since sold out