2023 Ski-Doo's

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I heard one of the YouTube people say that but I thought it was misspeaking? They really cannot connect to satellites? They need cell service? Even the cheapest phone will do that these days. 

They still want to sell you their $800 gps accessory LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

If Polaris makes an 850 turbo assault theyre. Gonna take over from doo 

This my prediction from poo. Flat lander 850 turbo. Probably be around 20k. 😮

6 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Rev gen 5, narrower body work, new headlights, new gauge, new gauge controls, Ripsaw 2 (I think) track.  No Mach. 

Don't care about the mountain stuff.

The narrow body the lighter weight headlights and housing both 100% for deep snow guys 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

The bad thing about it is you need to bluetooth it to your phone so if you dont have service it wont work. The polaris gauge is stand alone with the GPS. But you can bluetooth it to your phone and get text messages on your screen

But if bluetoothing from phone for maps why do you need service if your maps are loaded ? May not get every feature as you would with full se4vice but should still track you . 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But if bluetoothing from phone for maps why do you need service if your maps are loaded ? May not get every feature as you would with full se4vice but should still track you . 

It should be able to load maps from your phone and also use your phone's gos location. Still, it's absurd that the machine can't get a gps fix on it own.

Edited by Kivalo

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I like my 16 but it is definitely dated compared to the new iron.

I honestly liked my 11m much better than my 16M  . Not a huge fan of my 18 summit but it is much better than the cat . So far less issues than my buds same yr rmk . I also don't like the more ridged rmk ride but I like the way rmk crosses a trench way more than the summit and the rmk will not wash out as fast as a summit . But 100% positive the new narrow panels will take care of the early wash out 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It should be able to fooad from your phone and also use your phone's gos location. Still, it's absurd that the machine can't get a gps fix on it own.

I agree . Poo has tossed a lot of time money and patient's at ride comand . Doo will need to drop well over 5mill a yr for the next 5 yrs to catch up. And that js if poo stops moving forward today . And they are not slowing down foot on the gas with ride command . Few cool things going on to keep trails and 2 tracks more up to date and accurate world wide 

Problem is they turned the sport of snowmobiling into a rich man's hobby. it's out of reach of the middle class. 20,000+ for a new sled are you kidding me? The new Doo's you can answer your phone through the snowmobile! Who the hell wants to answer the phone when you're out having fun. It's just retarded.

Edited by GreenStreak
  • Like 5

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

. 20,000+ for a new sled are you kidding me? The new Doo's you can answer your phone through the snowmobile! Who the hell wants to answer the phone when you're out having fun. It's just retarded.

Problem is they turned the sport of snowmobiling into a rich man's hobby. it's out of reach of the middle class... totally 100% true!! And a major problem for the sport as a whole.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Who really needs all the gps shit on their sled.

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Idiots that’s who 

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Lazy people 

I’ll tell you what, being able to see where your friends are at on the ride command app is pretty awesome when coming from different directions and meeting up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Problem is they turned the sport of snowmobiling into a rich man's hobby. it's out of reach of the middle class... totally 100% true!! And a major problem for the sport as a whole.

no THEY didn't the customers did 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

I have all sorts of maps and most are out of date and far from accurate so they are a back up at best.

Bingo and GPS on a sled is a great feature and lets be honest...most people bitching about cost ( and yes it’s getting up there) have no intention of buying a new sled anyhow. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1