50K Homeless Veterans

Rigid1

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Muslims kill everyone including themselves

Who has killed more of who lets say in the last 20 years? Muslims killing everybody or Allied forces(aka team Jesus) killing muslims?

Edited by Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who has killed more of who lets say in the last 20 years? Muslims killing everybody or Allied forces(aka team Jesus) killing muslims?

LOL...this started with you asking about ghetto blacks and now look where you morphed it into

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

LOL...this started with you asking about ghetto blacks and now where you morphed into

Right, its called PRIORITIES!!!! Blacks are the enemy, not muslims. Lets get the BLACKS!!!!

If you really want America to be great again then we need to get rid of the Not Greats. Mexicans are hard working people and everybody loves tacos. Muslims are family oriented and also more educated and have jobs. And everybody loves kabobs. Blacks... The play sports and make babies that they dont take care of...

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

And all of our muslim problems can be directly tied to those filthy jews... :bc:

What about the Italians contributing to all the obese people in the country with their pasta dishes? How about the Irish and their drinking, fighting and costly public services like police calls at all hours and the uninsured visits to the emergency room......lets get them and the white trash who continue to mate with each other contributing to the right wing base? Lets get em all. And those Pole Ocks eating all the keilbasi and overflowing our sewer plants costing lesser shitting taxpayers more? Lets get em all. Dont get me started on the lesbians buying all the Subarus so heteros dont get a full choice in models.........fuck

lol

Edited by Mainecat

1 hour ago, Anler said:

If you really want America to be great again then we need to get rid of the Not Greats. Mexicans are hard working people and everybody loves tacos. Muslims are family oriented and also more educated and have jobs. And everybody loves kabobs. Blacks... The play sports and make babies that they dont take care of...

what about all the blacks that are converting to Islam :dunno:  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

what about all the blacks that are converting to Islam :dunno:  

Louis Farrakhan's church is on the south side of Chicago. They are always out on Stoney Island passing out propaganda. Even in the hottest days of summer they are standing out there wearing a suit with a bow tie. And Farrakhan is always preaching to his peeps to "act right" and represent themselves, their families and their communities well. I really have never had a problem with them. Im talking about the hood rats... 

realtoronto_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What about the Italians contributing to all the obese people in the country with their pasta dishes? How about the Irish and their drinking, fighting and costly public services like police calls at all hours and the uninsured visits to the emergency room......lets get them and the white trash who continue to mate with each other contributing to the right wing base? Lets get em all. And those Pole Ocks eating all the keilbasi and overflowing our sewer plants costing lesser shitting taxpayers more? Lets get em all. Dont get me started on the lesbians buying all the Subarus so heteros dont get a full choice in models.........fuck

lol

That was almost funny, almost. Keep trying you'll get it.

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So where's the intricate details on this vast vetting process these guys keep clamoring about?  :news:

Sir, are you or have you ever been a terrorist?  

No! 

Ok, this guy is good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Louis Farrakhan's church is on the south side of Chicago. They are always out on Stoney Island passing out propaganda. Even in the hottest days of summer they are standing out there wearing a suit with a bow tie. And Farrakhan is always preaching to his peeps to "act right" and represent themselves, their families and their communities well. I really have never had a problem with them. Im talking about the hood rats... 

realtoronto_1.jpg

Farrakhan was my wifes neighbor in Beverly. She said his kids were little ass holes growing up. He was never around. He is a twofacednegroscamingfucktard.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Farrakhan was my wifes neighbor in Beverly. She said his kids were little ass holes growing up. He was never around. He is a twofacednegroscamingfucktard.

All black kids are little assholes. That's why alot of the white people moved out of Beverly...

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He is the hardest working racist, bigot , in the country and the media won't give him the time of day.  It really is odd that this day in age you can preech vile hatred based solely on race and have the media give you a free pass.

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I have had many in the past regarding veterans and their lack of support.

I have zero regarding Syrians specifically.

Now I do support any ANY and all refugees from war torn countries. Do you have a problem with that?

yes if they are fundamentally at war with the USA I have a big prob prob with it . no huge prob with it. 

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Why arent you fucking scared bitches trying to get ghetto blacks kicked out of the country? They kill more Americans than any other ethnic group by a large margin. Have any of you EVER been threatened by a muslim? EVER?

um yes 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Instead of a 40 billion dollar wall how about building veterans homes like we did after the Korean War?

Two separate issue but hey, lets do both! More jobs