Check your account email address ×

The Statue of Liberty

The Statue of Liberty is not and never was about immigration its about liberty and freedom and that poem on the pedestal was added in 1903 as a fund raising tool. Little facts for you leftard clowns :news: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Just for Kivalo who doesn't seem to know much about the history

https://www.nps.gov/stli/learn/historyculture/the-french-connection.htm

You're an idiot.

Revkev said "While they are grinding those words off of the Statue of Liberty (What did the French know anyway)" Nowhere are those word written ON the statue and they sure as shit were not penned by a Frenchman.  They (French) inscribed July 4th 1776 in latin. Furthermore Emma Lazarus, who DID author the poem in question was a native born NYer and not French.

I minored in US History, you don't know shit.

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Just do everyone a favour and  STFU about things you know nothing about, mmmmkay?

According to the Pew Research Center there are 3.3 million (or 1% of the population) Muslims living in the US. Furthermore, in the US Muslims make up 10% of US physicians, are the 2nd most educated group after the Jewish population, are as likely as other American households to report an income of $100,000 or more, and over 6,000 serve in the military[4].  The report found that Muslim Americans are “highly assimilated into American society and . . . largely content with their lives.”

http://www.fpri.org/2016/04/us-doesnt-muslim-problem-europe/

really u need to take a trip to Minnesota I will personally take u on a tour and we can interview a few hundred Somalia's finest and u tell me when we are done how many u think finished 5th grade and how many are not on government assistance  

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're an idiot.

Revkev said "While they are grinding those words off of the Statue of Liberty (What did the French know anyway)" Nowhere are those word written ON the statue and they sure as shit were not penned by a Frenchman.  They (French) inscribed July 4th 1776 in latin. Furthermore Emma Lazarus, who DID author the poem in question was a native born NYer and not French.

I minored in US History, you don't know shit.

HEY MORON... So you're an artsy fartsy with a useless degree... I minored in US History. :lol:What was your major Basket Weaving? :lol:You commented on what did the French have to do with it. I just posted the National Park Service outlining the history of the statue of liberty and you have a problem with that. You're just another butt hurt artsy fartsy. :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

HEY MORON... So you're an artsy fartsy with a useless degree... I minored in US History. :lol:What was your major Basket Weaving? :lol:You commented on what did the French have to do with it. I just posted the National Park Service outlining the history of the statue of liberty and you have a problem with that. You're just another butt hurt artsy fartsy. :lol:

WRONG! I quoted and commented DIRECTLY on RevKev's post implying that the French wrote it on the statue. Because of that you then tried to claim I didn't know about the French connection. I am right & you are wrong. Fuck off! :bc: 

Frankly I very strongly suspect you also thought the French wrote that poem on the tablet. Dumb fuck.

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

WRONG! I quoted and commented DIRECTLY on RevKev's post implying that the French wrote it on the statue. Because of that you then tried to claim I didn't know about the French connection. I am right & you are wrong. Fuck off! :bc: 

Frankly I very strongly suspect you also thought the French wrote that poem on the tablet. Dumb fuck.

Take it easy on cliffy(cliff claven), he is pretty much another dull normal member of this board.

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Fuck off, I don't take orders from self absorbed assholes' .

face it your "refugees " are not able or willingl to be part of western society and their religion of death has not place in any society that has progressed beyond the twelfth century:fuckyou: 

So you're a fucking retard who can't read.  

SBYL

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

really u need to take a trip to Minnesota I will personally take u on a tour and we can interview a few hundred Somalia's finest and u tell me when we are done how many u think finished 5th grade and how many are not on government assistance  

Can we then take a trip to Detroit or Chicago or any other city where I can introduce you to thousands of uselsss Christian welfare fucks that were born in the US?

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Can we then take a trip to Detroit or Chicago or any other city where I can introduce you to thousands of uselsss Christian welfare fucks that were born in the US?

We know all about your union parasites and their alligance to the DNC. :D

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

he forgot to tell you the important part, he studied it for 7 years while in college. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well when they're done there, i can take them to some places down south.....

More places where libtard policy failed miserably? 

Face it Timeshare, you made a complete ass of yourself in the first month of the year :lol:

the rest of 2017 will  more than entertaining considering your penchant for being and ass, :lmao:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Whatever you say dumb as a stump. Just curious, why didn't you get a real education instead of an artsy fartsy useless one 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, 02sled said:

Whatever you say dumb as a stump. Just curious, why didn't you get a real education instead of an artsy fartsy useless one 

You keep trying & you keep failing.  Face it, you thought you'd try and sound smart and found yourself wanting. SBYL

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You keep trying & you keep failing.  Face it, you thought you'd try and sound smart and found yourself wanting. SBYL

Fuck you are an idiot. Are you sure you even graduated with a useless artsy fartsy degree. All I posted was a link to the national park service history of the Statue of Liberty. Perhaps with your minor in American history there is something the nps published that is in your mind inaccurate.

perhaps you should go back to school and get a useful education then you may be able to figure out the reality 

Edited by 02sled

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fuck you are an idiot. Are you sure you even graduated with a useless artsy fartsy degree. All I posted was a link to the national park service history of the Statue of Liberty. Perhaps with your minor in American history there is something the nps published that is in your mind inaccurate.

perhaps you should go back to school and get a useful education then you may be able to figure out the reality 

Wrong. I called out RevKev for his blatant (and completely wrong) implication that the French had anything to do with Emma Lazarus' poem . You then attempted to call me out for "not knowing" the French connection to Lady Liberty. There can be only one interpretation of this, you thought the French inscribed that poem on the tablet, too.

Well you are wrong. Go suck a dick. :bc:

52 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Wrong. I called out RevKev for his blatant (and completely wrong) implication that the French had anything to do with Emma Lazarus' poem . You then attempted to call me out for "not knowing" the French connection to Lady Liberty. There can be only one interpretation of this, you thought the French inscribed that poem on the tablet, too.

Massive Shit making friends on the internet today :lol::finger: 

57 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That's your artsy interpretation dumb ass. Are you suggesting sucking dicks is a good thing from experience perhaps. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 02sled said:

That's your artsy interpretation dumb ass. Are you suggesting sucking dicks is a good thing from experience perhaps. 

There is no room for interpretation, it's just logical fact.