AG fired

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

I refuse to follow directions from my boss I get fired. Pretty straight forward. 

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, if we have a disagreement on how it should it be done.  ....Your concerns noted, now do your job or hit the door.

I don't know anyone who gets to pick and choose what directions they listen to by their boss.

Really? You two idiots can't think of an example?

Trucking firm owner vs mechanic:

Mechanic: The brakes are shot on that truck, they need to be replaced.

Owner: Sign it off that they were inspected and are ok.

Basically any where that an employee would have to sign off on something that would be illegal or unsafe. CEO to accountant whatever. 

Would you as a supervisor order your employees to do something dangerous just because the boss ordered you to?

She wasn't convinced that the order was legal, enforceable or constitutional.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Basically any where that an employee would have to sign off on something that would be illegal or unsafe. CEO to accountant whatever. 

Would you as a supervisor order your employees to do something dangerous just because the boss ordered you to?

The mechanic has a choice do as the boss tells him, quit, or ignore the boss and get replaced. What other choice do you think they have. The boss has the choice to terminate anyone at anytime for any reason.

in her case the legality was just her opinion and she chose to stand that moral high ground knowing the consequences 

Edited by 02sled

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The mechanic has a choice do as the boss tells him, quit, or ignore the boss and get replaced. What other choice do you think they have. The boss has the choice to terminate anyone at anytime for any reason.

So you would put your signature on a document stating something was safe when it wasn't just because the boss told you to? ahem. Home of the Brave cough cough.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

STFU  

No one is telling anyone to break the law or do something dangerous.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

So you would put your signature on a document stating something was safe when it wasn't just because the boss told you to? ahem. Home of the Brave cough cough.

I would probably get fired since I could probably be held liable if someone was driving and got killed or hurt. That's my choice. If I'm fired I typically get severance if I quit I definitely don't 

Just now, Cold War said:

STFU  

They cannot and refuse to distinguish between the two. It's the next step above "hate for those who feel different", it's transpose laws and rights into "dangerous and unconstitutional".  See, in their minds, the Constitution is still up for interpretation at their whimsy.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They cannot and refuse to distinguish between the two. It's the next step above "hate for those who feel different", it's transpose laws and rights into "dangerous and unconstitutional".  See, in their minds, the Constitution is still up for interpretation at their whimsy.

Can't make a post without assigning a false or fabricated narrative to someone else.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

BINGO!  Well, the roles tend to rotate from time to time I think....

Nerds.jpg

Ok now that's god damn funny. :lol:  

All the fucking illegal shit that has happened in washington the last number of years and this stupid cunt draws her moral line here? Fuck her , pack your shit you stupid partisan cunt

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

I would probably get fired since I could probably be held liable if someone was driving and got killed or hurt. That's my choice. If I'm fired I typically get severance if I quit I definitely don't 

By your logic, you should just do what your boss says.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Not at our whimsy, at the whimsy of someone who said she would uphold the constitution rather than obey the President. It was the answer the right wing wanted when she was hired. 

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

STFU  

It's dangerous for the people who get returned to the middle east. 

• Gold Member

The following is from Cornell Law Library. It would seem she owed her highest allegiance to the Constitution, not the President. :dunno:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3331

5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law.

(Pub. L. 89–554, Sept. 6, 1966, 80 Stat. 424.)

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not at our whimsy, at the whimsy of someone who said she would uphold the constitution rather than obey the President. It was the answer the right wing wanted when she was hired. 

You are poorly informed and educated about these matters. And your vigilant "Fake news" watching is contributing.

Do we need to do an intervention for you, Lamar?

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The following is from Cornell Law Library. It would seem she owed her highest allegiance to the Constitution, not the President. :dunno:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3331

5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office

It's all there between the constitution and her "other oaths by law".  It was her political grandstanding that got her canned.  She could have taken and advisory role to try and express her PERSONAL VIEWS but, instead, she tried to torpedo the administration.  She was waiting for this moment to be a liberal "champion".  

ADIOS!