The 2023 Cat Lineup...

6 hours ago, krom said:

so no one has any real time at all on the updated one, to know if its any better..

hate it all you want but the prowler pro is far smoother and quieter than anything honda builds

Smoother and quieter for how long?

Every cat I've ever been around was never as good as anything else in the group.

Cat probably better than a cfmoto

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Smoother and quieter for how long?

Every cat I've ever been around was never as good as anything else in the group.

Cat probably better than a cfmoto

The prowler pro is a different beast. The rest of cats are just as you say. 

17 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Has anyone heard from @ZR6000RR lately?

I'm concerned that he has spent all weekend changing the break-in oil on his new quad and still has a few days to go.

he's still posting stupid shit on Achat, but hasn't called anyone there karen yet

24 minutes ago, krom said:

he's still posting stupid shit on Achat, but hasn't called anyone there karen yet

Stupid shit? Answered numerous questions krommer. Still no answer from your erased false claim on winch installation over there. ,What gives?

13 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

3 cylinder 812cc with 50hp?

It is a very nice machine if you use it for what it is intended. It is not a racer. It is for work and mild fun. So freaking quiet. Nice to be able to have a conversation in it at speed. I would have bought one, but I have no room in my garage for anything that large. Maybe in the future though.

3 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Stupid shit? Answered numerous questions krommer. Still no answer from your erased false claim on winch installation over there. ,What gives?

Speak of the Devil and he appears!   

I'm going to go play the jukebox. 

17 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Pioneer will still outsell it.

In these times, who cares. Actually in any time. I have never seen a Pioneer but no Honda dealers near either. Cat will sell every Prowler Pro they can make.

Just now, Ernie McCracken said:

Speak of the Devil and he appears!   

I'm going to go play the jukebox. 

Someone had to get this board going again. I leave for a few days and it just DIES around here.

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

It is a very nice machine if you use it for what it is intended. It is not a racer. It is for work and mild fun. So freaking quiet. Nice to be able to have a conversation in it at speed. I would have bought one, but I have no room in my garage for anything that large. Maybe in the future though.

Comparatively quiet, not "so freaking quiet."

4 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Talking out your ass, and giving wrong advice isn't answering questions....

Neither is posting a link to a service manual, with not even a clue about what the op was asking.

Like I said, post a pic of your switch set up, and wiring

Edited by krom

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Mild fun is right up your alley.  Real fun you obviously aren't capable of enjoying.

Gym is contemplating purchasing an all-terrain vehicle for the first time.  Gym plans to utilize it to groom his gravel driveway with liberated buckets of borrowed materials using an old, weighted box spring and drag his garbage dumpsters out on Tuesday night.  Gym also wonders about ripping wheelies and possibly spraying mud on occasion.  Gym is open to suggestions.  

26 minutes ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym is contemplating purchasing an all-terrain vehicle for the first time.  Gym plans to utilize it to groom his gravel driveway with liberated buckets of borrowed materials using an old, weighted box spring and drag his garbage dumpsters out on Tuesday night.  Gym also wonders about ripping wheelies and possibly spraying mud on occasion.  Gym is open to suggestions.  

AC 600 will spread stolen gravel, but not much good at ripping wheelies and spraying mud.

Krom thinks Gym needs an ATC 250R, LTZ500

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

3 cylinder 812cc with 50hp?

Even though you don't actually care, its the same cherry motors 812 cc 3 cylinder used JD, Kawi, and others.

2 hours ago, krom said:

Talking out your ass, and giving wrong advice isn't answering questions....

Neither is posting a link to a service manual, with not even a clue about what the op was asking.

Like I said, post a pic of your switch set up, and wiring

Hey dipshit. This is not a serious site! Its hardcore. Figure it out! I'm not going to help you out one bit. Service manual wrong? Fucking custodians. 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

So not many.

By Honda.  You are alright. Honda is nothing special anymore though. We have a Rancher 420. Rough riding SOB and it has a stalling issue. Backfires alot as well. Want my better half to up grade from it. She sure likes my Alterra.