The 2023 Cat Lineup...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racinfarmer said:

Do you really want to know the answer?

Very true, probably could have a more intelligent conversation with a rock in my driveway

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

:lol:I bought a new Ram in May last year so the batterie took a shit I found out when I got back from the U.P this past Jan. and it was under warranty but they wanted me to take off work drive to the eastside of Madison 35 mile away sit there for two hours so they could diagnose it. My ass fuck that I just got back from Vacation I was not taking off work, told them to bring me a new batterie Chrysler would not let them do it. So fuck it I just went out and bought a new batterie. Fuck that its was not worth my time. 

Not my problem. Since 2005, I have never replaced a battery in any of my numerous Rams.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Calls a Deere a piece of crap and buys a Cub.  Calls a Poo a piece of crap and buys a Cat.  Guess he just likes things that are shittier than crap.

He seems like someone who goes to Lowes or Home Depot to buy "power equipment"..:lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Your truck have a clock in it?? You hook a tender up to it every night?? :lol:

I run it every day. Sometimes my wheeler goes a month without starting. Fuck you are RETARDED!

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

Not my problem. Since 2005, I have never replaced a battery in any of my numerous Rams.

Who said it was. O.o I have had great luck with the new Rams. FYI 2005 you owned a Dodge. :lol:I would never own one of those POS. 9_9

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Who said it was. O.o I have had great luck with the new Rams. FYI 2005 you owned a Dodge. :lol:I would never own one of those POS. 9_9

185,000 miles. One water pump. That was it. Did put a box on it from rust but was $1,400 painted. Got $7500 on trade in on my 14. I must be better at servicing than most I guess. 

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

I run it every day. Sometimes my wheeler goes a month without starting. Fuck you are RETARDED!

Your tractor have an hour meter? Your sled have an odometer?? Battery tenders on all those?? Lol.. you can just disconnect the battery when it's not in use, it's a lot safer to do that than having a tender hooked to your machine. Tenders are pretty sketchy..Just an FYI, even though you're a complete hack and seem fairly dishonest I don't want to see your house burn to the ground or worse..

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He seems like someone who goes to Lowes or Home Depot to buy "power equipment"..:lol:

Bought my webber grill at Lowes. Still using it since 2006. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Bought my webber grill at Lowes. Still using it since 2006. 

Ahhh, your a grill guy, explains a lot..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Your tractor have an hour meter? Your sled have an odometer?? Battery tenders on all those?? Lol.. you can just disconnect the battery when it's not in use, it's a lot safer to do that than having a tender hooked to your machine. Tenders are pretty sketchy..Just an FYI, even though you're a complete hack and seem fairly dishonest I don't want to see your house burn to the ground or worse..

Buy quality tenders. Not the cheap shit. When in storage (sleds) the batteries are always disconnected. 

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

185,000 miles. One water pump. That was it. Did put a box on it from rust but was $1,400 painted. Got $7500 on trade in on my 14. I must be better at servicing than most I guess. 

2008 Was the last year Dodge built a truck. your 2014 Ram is ten times the truck. 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Ahhh, your a grill guy, explains a lot..

Also a pit boss guy. You? Probably one of those boxing legend electric fat draining things is my guess. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

2008 Was the last year Dodge built a truck. your 2014 Ram is ten times the truck. 

No shit? 2009 they changed to Ram. Still the same factories. My 14 was good. My 17 was better. My 19 was a covid buy. Great pickup, but lost a lot of options. Will take care of that next year.

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Also a pit boss guy. You? Probably one of those boxing legend electric fat draining things is my guess. 

Lol, you're so awkward and insecure, it's pretty funny..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, you're so awkward and insecure, it's pretty funny..

No insecurities here. Just state it like I see it. Cant help the stupid and Re(you)tarded.

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

No insecurities here. Just state it like I see it. Cant help the stupid and Re(you)tarded.

Totally insecure, that's why you think everything you have is the best, and better than everyone else's, you have to 1 up everyone and as a last resort you go to name calling..

Your behavior it's pretty much text book for being insecure which has led to the Dunning Kruger effect in your personality..:ashamed:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

You can have your opinions. But once you jump into mine, you are no longer claiming opinions. Buy what ever the fuck you want. You are not my riding buddy group. Get it now? Probably not. To fuckung stupid.

Maybe I am "to fuckung stupid". Thanks.:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Totally insecure, that's why you think everything you have is the best, and better than everyone else's, you have to 1 up everyone and as a last resort you go to name calling..

Your behavior it's pretty much text book for being insecure which has led to the Dunning Kruger effect in your personality..:ashamed:

I buy what I think is best. Smart. You buy less than what you think is the best? I get it now.  Do as I say, not as I do. No very smart. Pretty stupid actually.

On 5/6/2022 at 9:45 PM, Badger** said:

The last one I owned was a Kawasaki 700 Prairie I bought new, not the best riding ATV but OMG it was a hard working SOB. I'm sure there are better ATV's now.  

KAWASAKIS ARE THE GREATEST MACHINES EVER MADE

17 hours ago, wrinkly balls said:

JRAM , what is the top speed of the alterra 600?My dealer sells both cat and suzuki . Decided on a 2022 king quad 500 and it will do 62 mph. Not enough to make my shorts brown but still a nice machine for the farm.:D

Jimmys shorts are always brown

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Here is one more for you. Enjoy fucktard! Questioning me owning? Get the FUCK OUT of your grandma's basement!

20220508_214125.jpg

Do you work at a carnival or are you just a midget... 

10 minutes ago, Simple Jim said:

KAWASAKIS ARE THE GREATEST MACHINES EVER MADE

Jimmys shorts are always brown

Do you work at a carnival or are you just a midget... 

Guess you have no idea how a camera works there short round.