The 2023 Cat Lineup...

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The fitz is no where close to the northern most point of the up. It’s sunk in Canada, in white fish bay just outside the twin soos. there is a marker on the beach at the white fish point coast guard station that’s tells you where it is roughly. 

4 or 5 more more miles they would have been in the safety of the Bay

9 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

The fitz is no where close to the northern most point of the up. It’s sunk in Canada, in white fish bay just outside the twin soos. there is a marker on the beach at the white fish point coast guard station that’s tells you where it is roughly. 

And he don't even need a map :good:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

4 or 5 more more miles they would have been in the safety of the Bay

Yep. Lived not very far from it. Went to the site for the first time about 6 years ago in November. It was eery

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

There aren’t many trails in the up. Most are rail grades that circle everything. Especially in the kewenaw 

Ride up there offen.  I guess he's just an overachiever.

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Ride up there offen.  I guess he's just an overachiever.

One night I did not have my GPS coming up from Gogebic to White Pine how the hell I ended up on trail 102 by myself I'll never know but at 10pm at night that's a long ass ride in the middle of nothing. That was the night I crossed paths with a wolf.    

32 minutes ago, Badger** said:

One night I did not have my GPS coming up from Gogebic to White Pine how the hell I ended up on trail 102 by myself I'll never know but at 10pm at night that's a long ass ride in the middle of nothing. That was the night I crossed paths with a wolf.    

Just a wolf, or was there a polar bear too?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, krom said:

Just a wolf, or was there a polar bear too?

Just a wolf first one I saw in the wild I've seen them along the roads. Krom you would loved that ride it felt like it was just me and the wilderness that night.  

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Badger** said:

Mentioned this somewhere before, but group of 11 of us got lost on Gogebic one night in a bad snowstorm.  We were staying on the East side of the lake about 2/3 of the way up.  Left the lodge (one guy lost his headlight) and rode about 20 minutes when here comes the lodge again, on our right.  We did one big circle.  Left again and after a bit, found some slush in a little bay just south of the Root Cellar.  Had no idea where we were and couldn't see shit.  I didn't have cell service but had a compass on my phone so we finally found the Root Cellar and rode the road the rest of the way back.  It was a bit spooky, especially for the older guys that don't like riding lakes!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Cr has spoken. Now all the facts prove cr2 is a true dickhead! As everyone already knows.

Let's just say I know a lot of places in the UP to bury a body from east to west.  ;)

@SayatodaU.P.eh? Probably does as well.  

Stick to the gps and soy bean field riding dummy, men are talking here.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Let's just say I know a lot of places in the UP to bury a body from east to west.  ;)

@SayatodaU.P.eh? Probably does as well.  

Stick to the gps and soy bean field riding dummy, men are talking here.

I use a GPS 1 out of 10 times of riding at the most hell the night I ended up on trail 102 I had no GPS or phone 20 miles in I realized where I was at. Hell, I got places in Langlade county they would never find a body Peters marsh is a great example, big deal.  The pictures were taken by me and my friend the wolf was only 3 miles from White Pine we went back to look for the tracks. Men don't ride 500 anything. 

Edited by Badger**
  • Confused 1