The 2023 Cat Lineup...

11 minutes ago, krom said:

Why pay $700 If all you want is gps, with none of the features??   Just use your phone, all the maps can be downloaded so you don't need service, and since everybody already owns one its free.

Or if you are too stupid to figure out downloading them to your phone (we all know you are @ZR6000RR) buy the NS1 setup for less $$, and get more features

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I paid 550 and will be used year round. Sled and alterra 600. Never thrown a code, but manual tells me everything if I ever do. $1,100 seems expensive for a manual. Cell phone service is useless and 2 gigs dont go very far. Will never pay for limitless as no point when there is no service. Come on krommer. You have to do better!

Wow, we know you are a fucking moron, but can't you read?? 

You can download the maps to your phone, so you don't need any service, and can be dowloaded over wifi, so you don't use any data, you moron.

$550 is for for the base garmin, you said you bought the mount kit too, its $125....

Edited by krom

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Garmin + VV Maps + hardware maybe $175.00

68326252_2626695254009706_4940626864864493568_n.jpg

NYS snowmobile association has an app that is $5 a year, and updates all the time.  Re-routes, temp closed trails, wash outs etc. all show up as long as the club sends in the info

Just now, krom said:

NYS snowmobile association has an app that is $5 a year, and updates all the time.  Re-routes, temp closed trails, wash outs etc. all show up as long as the club sends in the info

I get free updates every year from VV maps but nothing like if a Trail closes due to washout we count on the clubs to mark that. Wisconsin has nothing like that.  

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Read dipshits post. Irrelevant but factual. One thing he has never been able to do. Fucking Dildo with a dead battery. Totally useless!

I've been told a battery powered dildo is known as a vibrator, and that one can most definitely get off with a vibe that has dead batteries.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I get free updates every year from VV maps but nothing like if a Trail closes due to washout we count on the clubs to mark that. Wisconsin has nothing like that.  

here is the free online version, if you only want it when you have service:

https://webapps2.cgis-solutions.com/nysnowmobile/

Just now, Badger** said:

Thanks but I don't think it will work in Wisconsin or the UP. For that price if I lived there I would be all over it. 

was assuming you would check it out :dunno:  didn't expect you to try and use it out there

26 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I paid 550 and will be used year round. Sled and alterra 600. Never thrown a code, but manual tells me everything if I ever do. $1,100 seems expensive for a manual. Cell phone service is useless and 2 gigs dont go very far. Will never pay for limitless as no point when there is no service. Come on krommer. You have to do better!

$550 is a rip off.  The Garmin interface is shit.  I know, I have one I run with the gauge.  Paid $30 for it on ebay.  Had it before there were gauges.  Works just like the tread without communicators...but I already have those that are way better than the Garmin version. The bar mounted zoom on the pidd and 7s is huge.

22 minutes ago, krom said:

You can download the maps to your phone, so you don't need any service, and can be dowloaded over wifi, so you don't use any data, you moron.

$550 is for for the base garmin, you said you bought the mount kit too, its $125....

He spent $700 because he can't figure out how to use his phone.  Rofl.

6 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I do have a bunch of Procross sleds, so...

:lol:

sell them for top dollar next fall before TextronCat releases a knew chazzis and knew 165hp class mowtor.  Wilson or Spaulding or someone Is back as a kontrack engineer fixing whatever it iz thay phuked up

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

Read dipshits post. Irrelevant but factual. One thing he has never been able to do. Fucking Dildo with a dead battery. Totally useless!

@Badger** is the resident dildo afficiando and expert.  he'll judge Judy this argument if need be.

1 hour ago, krom said:

deluxe tread with mount is same price as 7s gauge, and doesn't have the features, or integration.

Surprised to see a live long professional user like you, not know that dildos don't take batteries, and are far more useful that you could ever hope to be.

I'm guessing that you're amazing retarded ass intended to say vibrator without batteries, but even they are more useful than you could ever hope to be.

Rumor has it he puts on quite the performance with the slow/stop sign while working traffic.

51 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No need for the deluxe version. Mirrors are much cheaper. You know a lot about Dildos. Share the history! Dildo, vibrator. Call it what you will, but as a custodian, you have had to cum across one or two. Point aside for you is unless you are stupid as you seem, there are much cheaper options than $1100 7s. Hell,  you even fucked up the deluxe price by several hundred but I expected that from a dipshit like you. Get to work janitor!

where's @airflite1?  he already had the best Garmin zingers and I don't want to misquote them.

27 minutes ago, krom said:

Why pay $700 If all you want is gps, with none of the features??   Just use your phone, all the maps can be downloaded so you don't need service, and since everybody already owns one its free.

Or if you are too stupid to figure out downloading them to your phone (we all know you are @ZR6000RR) buy the NS1 setup for less $$, and get more features

he's probably never seen the ns1, or the serial numbers on a condom.

17 minutes ago, krom said:

how have I managed to spend this much time reading about something Textron could seem to care less about than me?

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Know what I get?  Free fucking maps I rarely ever need to look at.  I can do 30-200 mile loops in Marathon, Lincoln and Langlade counties without pulling out a map, stopping at an intersection or looking at a gauge.  Fucking nerds.  :lol:

IMG_20220418_191547798.jpg

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:lol:

sell them for top dollar next fall before TextronCat releases a knew chazzis and knew 165hp class mowtor.  Wilson or Spaulding or someone Is back as a kontrack engineer fixing whatever it iz thay phuked up

@Badger** is the resident dildo afficiando and expert.  he'll judge Judy this argument if need be.

Rumor has it he puts on quite the performance with the slow/stop sign while working traffic.

where's @airflite1?  he already had the best Garmin zingers and I don't want to misquote them.

he's probably never seen the ns1, or the serial numbers on a condom.

how have I managed to spend this much time reading about something Textron could seem to care less about than me?

Know what I get?  Free fucking maps I rarely ever need to look at.  I can do 30-200 mile loops in Marathon, Lincoln and Langlade counties without pulling out a map, stopping at an intersection or looking at a gauge.  Fucking nerds.  :lol:

IMG_20220418_191547798.jpg

Go to the UP you will need a map. 

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Can someone please kick up the 'no recoil on SkiDoo's as std equipment' thread again?

All this talk of Textron fucking away Arctic Cat snowmobiles is getting old...

On the aircraft forums it's the same thing, Textron marketing compared to Cirrus is amazingly close to as bad as they're handling of Arctic Cat.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no I won't

Been there 3 times. Been to the furthest North point. Supposed Edmonds Fitzgerald sinking site. Even been to the Gay bar. Saw signs of you there. Gibberish in the bathroom stall. You would need all the help available. GPS is not enough. 

57 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Can someone please kick up the 'no recoil on SkiDoo's as std equipment' thread again?

All this talk of Textron fucking away Arctic Cat snowmobiles is getting old...

Don't see a recoil on a Thundercat.  

20 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Been there 3 times. Been to the furthest North point. Supposed Edmonds Fitzgerald sinking site. Even been to the Gay bar. Saw signs of you there. Gibberish in the bathroom stall. You would need all the help available. GPS is not enough. 

In bold; This time I 100% agree with you. 

21 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

The fitz is no where close to the northern most point of the up. It’s sunk in Canada, in white fish bay just outside the twin soos. there is a marker on the beach at the white fish point coast guard station that’s tells you where it is roughly. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

The fitz is no where close to the northern most point of the up. It’s sunk in Canada, in white fish bay just outside the twin soos. there is a marker on the beach at the white fish point coast guard station that’s tells you where it is roughly. 

Only told by whom I was with. Hence assumed. We could have been on the State side for all I know. Just remember a light tower and a story. 

30 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I've spent more time in the UP than you've spent in straight bars.

5 minutes ago, Doug said:

Don't see a recoil on a Thundercat.  

They removed it when they added power steering for 'performance reasons'.

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

In bold; This time I 100% agree with you. 

you both like the Gay bar?  there's a shocker... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

spoken like a true Yooper, and someone who can read.

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've spent more time in the UP than you've spent in straight bars.

They removed it when they added power steering for 'performance reasons'.

you both like the Gay bar?  there's a shocker... :lol:

spoken like a true Yooper, and someone who can read.

STFU little man our I'll come up and jam my foot up your ass. :lol2:

• Confused 1